Chapter 16

Brock POV

Today was my baby girl's birthday she was turning 6 today. I was still upset that Julianna still wanted to invite olivia's guy friend but I had to go with the flow and let it happen. Julianna looked at least 2 month pregnant but she was only one month pregnant, so I'm confident with twins. Me and Alex were setting up the back yard for the party while Julianna and Ashley went and got the cake and guests. My parents were coming to see us and I was going to introduce her to my parents. I had Caleb in his baby strap on my chest Oliva was in my room. I knew she couldn't get out because I locked the door, but I left her some snacks and waters. We got everything set up when the door bell.

Alex went and opened the door and all I heard was yelling I thought Alex was in trouble so I ran in and it was just my mom and dad. Mainly my mom crushing Alex in a hug when she saw me she was going to crush me until she saw me holding Caleb and she squealed and took him out of the pouch and just started to talk to him in a baby voice. I greeted my dad "how are you doing son with the babies and all?" "good, me and my girlfriend have been keeping together for a few months and she has some buns in the oven" "congrats son I can't wait to met the young girl and my grandkids once your mother decided to stop smothering them" "be quite jerry, I just want to see them" . Julianna had just walked threw the doors with some kids and looking sexy as ever now that she is pregnant. I greeted her with a kiss and took the cake and put it on the table while the Julianna greeted my parents.

Julianna POV
"hi Mr and Mrs O'hurn" "sweet just call me Emily and my husband jerry" we talked for a few minutes until Brock said everything was ready. Everyone went outside and I went to go and get the birthday girl. I opened the "hey birthday girl" "hi mommy, is everything ready" "yes, baby put this on". I handed her a blind fold. She put it on and I guided her down stairs to the party. She took her blind fold off and we yelled surprise. the set up was nice we had a project set up with a screen and some comfy sit she ran towards Aiden and Sara. Brock had walked up behold me and pulled me into him "how is it so far" "I love it as long as I see a smile on her face" "I still can't get over that boy is trying to pull something with our daughter" "she is find baby let's cut the cake and watch the movie" "ok babe". We sang happy birthday to her and turned on the projector and watched the movie 'secret life of pets' Aiden and Olivia sat on a chair together and they were cuddling it was so cute.

I had to calm Brock every so often. The kids had fallen asleep and ash and Alex left and  Brock's parents. Sara's mom had came to get her and it was just me Brock and the kid we put them to sleep in there beds and I put Aiden in olivia's room but Caleb would not go to sleep and right now I'm regretting giving him some ice cream.Brock had came out of the bathroom in his boxers "he still isn't sleep?" "yeah and I tried everything I don't know what is wrong with him" Brock got the remote and turned the TV to jazz. He picked up Caleb and rocked him to the sound of music and with in 5 minutes he was sleep. Brock put him in his crib and came back to bed "Baby we are going swimming tomorrow" "ok come on let's get some sleep and we have an appointment tomorrow around 4 so we have to be back by at least 3 so I can get the kids ready and ourselves" "ok"

The next day

Julianna POV
I woke up with the sound of baby talk from Brock and giggles from Caleb. "you have to be quite it I'll let you wake mommy in a little bit ok" "no need some body already woke me up already" "well good morning sweetheart" "how are my to favorite boys doing" "somebody woke up really early" he said handing me Caleb "well some one is keeping daddy on his toes" "he isn't the only one love" he kissed me "I'm going to wake up the other two and you and Caleb get ready I'll send olivia in here after she is up" "ok". It was around  9:30. I ran some water and put Caleb in his little baby tub, then Olivia walked in with her swimsuit. "good morning baby, how did you sleep" "good,me and Aiden were watching TV before daddy came in" she said while getting in the tube with Caleb.

I turned on some music and we started to sing to the music. I had washed them and their hair. "ok Liv baby, do you want a bun or braids. "can I have a bun mommy and can we match too" " of course baby".  I got them out of the tub and put on there swimsuit. I did her hair then I took them downstairs so they could eat. I made them breakfast and I put all the food on the table. I feed Caleb then turned on some TV so me and Brock could get ready. We got ready then put all the kids in the car. "baby we have to stop at Walmart to get googles, warter  shoes, snacks and some floaties" "ok". We buckled all kids up and Brock drove us to Walmart.

Brock had grabbed a cart so I wouldn't have to carry Caleb. He put olivia and Aiden in the cart. "ok let's go to the swimming section". I got the googles and got some floats. I had to make sure I got the right one for Caleb so I could take him in the water". Then we go the water shoes and snakes. After We checked out of Walmart we headed to "Wet 'N Wild.
"ok kids stay together and don't run. off if you want to go on a water ride tell me or daddy, ok?" "ok mommy". We walked to the front check in.
At the check in desk there was a boy at least 16 working up front "hey beautiful what can I get you" "how sweet, can I get two kids tickets and two adults" "ok and you would you like my number with that".

I can see Brock's shadow behind me. "No, she would not she asked for tickets for her KIDS and her HUSBAND so give her the dam tickets" " right away sir". We payed for our tickets and got our sets. "you know you didn't have to be so mean to the poor guy" "he needed to know that you were my girlfriend" "I thought you were my 'husband'" "that soon will come sweetheart soon". I put sunscreen on all the kids while brock blew up the floaties. It was kinda of upseting that women would be checking out my boyfriend.

We went to the wave pool and when women would try to get attention. I had enough of it I walked up to Brock and kissed him because I knew that was all it took Brock has already got a taste of chocolate and everyone knows that 'Once you go black you never go back'. We continue to play in the wave pool. For the next few hours we rode water rides and at lunch it was around 1 and we wanted to get out of traffic on time so we could get ready on time.We put the kids in their sits and went right to sleep.

"Julianna you know I saw you get jealous when the other women were looking at me" "yeah but then I accepted that they were going to look at what's mine, but your not going anywhere" "and I'll never leave your side". he grabbed my hand and kissed it.  When we got home Aiden's mom was there we gave him to his mom and got ready for the appointment. It was 3 is we headed to the hospital so I could get the ultrasound done. Olivia was excited to see the babies and I'm pretty sure Brock was more excited.

Brock POV

"Julianna the doctor will see you now". Julianna was pretty big, I held olivia's hand and carried Caleb. We enter the room and Julianna layed on the bed. I was so excited to see the babies or baby, the doctor had walked in." Good afternoon everyone, my name is Dr. smith I'll be looking at the babies" "my name is Julianna and this is my boyfriend Brock and son and daughter Caleb and olivia" " well you look like at least 2 or 3 months, when did you figure out you were pregnant" "not to long ago maybe half a month, but we were having sex before so it might be for one of the previous times" "ok let's look at the baby or babies". I set olivia in my set and stood next to Julianna. The doctor lifted up her shirt up and put some gel on her stomach and I heard 3 heart beats and a tear fell from my eyes. "and here are the babies".

 "and here are the babies"

" daddy I want to see". I picked her and pointed them "there are three babies in mommy" "I hope they are girls so we can play tea party" . The doctor gave Julianna some medicine and told me that we need to help with her dite. When we got home the kids ate dinner and we put them to bed. "Julianna, I'm so happy your with me and carrying my kids" "always and forever" "we need to work on finding a house and doing the kids room" "ok let's go to sleep I'm tired" "love you" "love you to" we kissed and then went to bed