Chapter 23

Brock POV

It was the 2nd to last day of your honey moon, We have in joyed it. We were both ready to be home with the babies. Every day we would call and FaceTime them, but that wasn't enough because I just want to be able to hug and kiss them when ever I wanted.

"hey baby do you want anything out of here before I shower" "no I'm good"

Me and her were going to have some fun at the club and spend the night like 21 year olds. I had ordered some room service before so we wouldn't be hungry at the club. I opened my phone and texted Alex and told him that we were coming back tomorrow and he replied with a ok. After about 20 minutes Julianna came out with a towel on to get her clothes. I don't think I'll ever get tired of her body. Before she walked back in the bathroom I smacked her ass.

"owww, stop your going to give me a bruise" "it doesn't even hurt that bad" "whatever"

She walked back into the bathroom and shut the door. I laughed to myself , I love her. When she walked out she had on some cut shorts and a white shirt that said "black girl with a big butt" "why do you have on shorts that high" "bc, 1. I can 2. it might be hot in there and 3. because I look good" "I'll agree on the last two, come let's go the driver is here" .

We walked to the elevator and took it down. The drive took 30 minutes. When we got inside I introduced Julianna to some of my company partners that we meet up with. During the time somebody came and gave us drinks on the house. We took them and continued dancing. After a few hours it was 1:30, we needed to get back so we could catch our flight. I picked up Julianna and carried her out and got a driver. I looked around and saw we weren't going the same way. "excuse me, I think this is the wrong way" "just go to sleep", I started to see black dots then I passed out.

Unknown POV

finally he is asleep. This is the white cracker she replaced me with. I picked up my phone and call "him". After the second ring he answered "what" "I got them" "great bring them back to the house" "ok find". I looked back, I finally got her back.

Julianna POV

I woke up and looked around it wasn't the hotel room. I was tied to a chair I looked behind me to see Brock still sleep. "Brock, baby,wake up" he started to move. I wiggled the check my chair and soon he woke up. "what the, JULIANNA" "stop yelling I'm right here" "were are we?" "I don't know, what do you remember" "I remember that I carried you out of the club and got a driver to take us back to the hotel. I realize that he was going the wrong way and he told me to relax then I passedout" . What who was the driver. The door to the room opened and a man walked in and sat in front of us.

"finally you two are awake" "who are you" Brock asked "someone you won't know for long" the man replied "what do you want from us" I asked "nothing from you but, I want this white boy dead. I can't have my little girl with a white boy" "what do you mean "my little girl"". He got got up and walked into the light and I got to see is face "how have you been baby girl" "daddy?" "ding ding ding". Then another figure walked into the room "she's finally awake" "and you are?". He walked into the light "how have you been sweetheart" "Patrick?" "Julianna how do you know that man" "he is a ex that I dated and he never got over me as you can see". I looked back at my dad and he had aged. He looked at least 60 something.

"you have me, now let Brock go" "Julianna no I'm not leaving you" "you are right your not leaving because we are going to kill you and those things you call children " "you won't touch them" I growled out of anyone was to hurt them they were going to die."your right, first we have to go back to the states to your house but for now good night" and he hit both of us and we were knocked out.

Ashley POV

I was waiting for Julianna and Brock to do their daily check in. It was weird because Julianna like to staying schedule now matter what it is she is on time. "Alex I think somethings wrong Julianna hasn't called yet" "she is probably having a good  time, she will call" he went back to playing with Ethan. Me being me I didn't listen I called her phone 5 times and they all went to voice mail. I had called up the the 'eagle' that was a person I got to watch over them because she had told me that she had seen Patrick and his crazy ass never gives up. "you called Ms. Ashley" "yes, we're is Julianna" "I don't know I lost them last night but I have a tracker on both of them so I can find them easily" "ok, then we're are they" "it looks like........omg  they are on a plane" "what do you mean on a plane" "I mean that they are on a plane but their room still has, their bags" "get on the next flight now, and text me when they land" "ok". I hung up and a few seconds later I got the location "ALEX" "WHAT" "LET'S GO" he walked down stairs "where?" "we have to drop the kids off at nana's and papa's and go get Julianna and Brock from her crazy ex" "and how do you know" " I'll tell you in the car put let's go now". We hopped in the car and drove while I explained what happened.

"so they are in Vegas?" "yep" "alright let's go to Vegas". After we got the kids to mama's we drove to Vegas.

Julianna POV

I woke up in old room with one of my hands cuffed to the bed head. Brock was cuffed to the closet door. I looked around the room to find a phone on the table not to far from me. Luckily who ever cuffed me did it close to the table. I got out of the bed and stretched to reach the table. I was only a inch or two away. I reached a little more and finally got a hold of the phone. I dialed Ashley's  number and after a ring she answered.

"hello" "Ashley it me Julianna" "JULIANNA, omg are you ok, I'm coming for you I know we're toy guys are at. Who kidnapped you?" "Patrick and my dad" "what do you mean your dad" "I mean he wants me to gee the with Patrick but that is besides the point we're are we" "yall are in Las Vegas, but I have someone watching you so your safe, but just know we are coming" "ok but I have to go I hear somebody" "ok stay safe".

After I put the phone back my dad had walked in and sat on the bed. Then there was a knock it was room service. He woke up Brock and feed us then undid the cuffs and was about to leave after taking all the phones. "get some rest tomorrow we travel". After he left I told Brock that I called Ashley and told him what I she said to me. We kissed then went to bed. I just hope they can save us.