Chapter 1

Take my hand, dream for me, tonight and forever, baby its our destiny.

I groaned, screwing up the paper and throwing it in the bin.

That was a horrible line for a new song. I couldn't sing that.

I sighed, putting my head down on the desk and again, groaning.

"Justin... are you okay?" Scooter asked, he was in here helping out with my music producer.

"When do we get a break?" I asked, frowning as I kept my face down.

"In five minutes." Scooter replied.

"No, I mean when do we get like a vacay?" I groaned.

"Are you in pain?" Scooter asked.

"No, but when's our vacay?" I asked again.

Will he just answer the damn Q?

I could hear Scooter laugh.

"What!?" I lifted my head, frowning again when a piece of paper stuck to my forehead.

The music producer and Scooter bursted out laughing.

The paper then fell off my forehead, falling back onto the table.

I rolled my eyes, "What is so funny?"

"You." My Music producer high-fived Scooter.

I furrowed my brows.

How am I funny? I'm bored, and want to get a vacation immediately.

"Justin, quit moping around, you're getting a vacation in a week." Scooter chuckled.

"But that's forever away." I whined.

"Why do you want to have a break anyway? Do you need one?" Scooter asked.

"Yesss, I need to see a special someone." I pointed out.

Scooter rolled his eyes, "Well, you need to go home, rest up, and be back here by 6am, alright?"

"Fine." I groaned, getting up and shoving my laptop into my bag. I swung it over my shoulder, then left the room.

It was currently 10pm.

I pulled out my phone, quickly texting Niall

'You awake? Not busy? x'

As soon as I reached the elevator, I had a reply from Niall,

'In a radio interview atm bby xx sorry, I love you x'

I smiled, sending back,

'Its alright babe x i love u x'

--

I pulled the car up in the driveway, then killed the engine.

I was tired, so all I wanted right now, was to curl up in bed, and sleep.

I walked to the front door, taking out my keys and shoving them in the lock.

Once I unlocked the door, I headed inside.

Suddenly, the lights turned on, and someone I least expected stood three feet in front of me.

"Selena?"

___

Niall's POV

"Its not like you'd notice!" Harry growled at Louis.

"I can't notice every fine line in the book!" Louis spat back.

I sat on the couch in the tour bus, staring at the two fight like there was no tomorrow.

"I swear your head is full of bloody air!" Harry yelled.

"Well, you-"

"Both of you cut it out!" Liam cut Louis off, "I dont know what you're fighting over now, but enough is enough. This band is getting out of hand."

"Have you guys seen my phone?" Zayn walked onto the bus, oblivious to Harry and Louis' fight.

"I think its on your bed." I said. He nodded and walked towards his bed.

"Now lets put aside arguements, we have a concert in an hour. Lets head in the arena and get to work." Liam ordered.

I sighed, biting my lip.

We'd been working hard the past few days, and I hadn't had any time to chat to Justin, other than the occasional 'I love you' text.

I missed him so much, I could barely handle it.

__

Chaz's POV

I panted as Ryan collapsed beside me, gathering his breath.

"I won!" Ryan laughed, heavily breathing.

"Its not a competition." I stated, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"It is when you lose." Ryan smirked.

I rolled my eyes, covering my naked lower half with the bed's sheet.

"Well, next time let me top and we'll see who wins." I said, looking at him.

"No, I like topping. Plus, I'm better at it." Ryan winked, getting up and pulling on some boxers.

I bit my lip, staring Ryan up and down.

He was perfect in every single way, even his sly comments, and teasing.

"Okay, well I gotta get home. You up for it again tomorrow night?" Ryan asked, pulling on his sweat pants.

"Uh, yeah, sure." I nodded, loving the thought of doing it all over again with Ryan.

"Cool, 'cause I have a date with this chick, and I need a booty call 'cause she isn't into sex on the first date." Ryan said as he walked out of my bedroom.

I felt my heart sink.

"Oh..." I bit my lip, sighing..

Of course I was just rebound.

Author's Note; So this is the first chapter, much more to happen in the next. Vote, review?  :)