Chapter 8

Ryan's POV

"Justin?" I knocked on the door.

I was currently standing outside Justin and Niall's hotel room, tapping my fists on the door repeatedly.

I was becoming impatient.

I've been standing here for ten bloody minutes.

I heard the door click.

Finally!

The door opened, revealing Niall, rubbing his eyes.

"You knocked?" Niall smiled.

"Darn right I did. Where's Justin?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"He's asleep... like everyone else." Niall bit his bottom lip.

"Why is everyone being so lazy? We have a missing person's issue." I stated, annoyed.

"Its 4am, Ryan... We can't stay up 24/7." Niall sighed.

I rolled my eyes, about to say something but my phone started going off. Niall looked to my pocket.

I pulled my phone out, widening my eyes in shock.

"You okay?" Niall asked.

"Chaz is fucking calling me!" I shouted, quickly pressing the green button.

Niall quickly ran to get Justin, I assumed.

"Chaz? OMG are you alright!?" I asked.

"Ryan, is it?" A man's voice asked, someone very unfamiliar...

"Uh, where's Chaz?" I asked.

"He's right beside me, I'm dropping him off outside your hotel." The man laughed.

I raised a brow, "Uhm... can I speak to him?"

"In five minutes. He'll be by the front doors of the hotel. Bye now." The phone hung-up.

Justin ran to the door, followed by Niall.

"Niall said Chaz called?" Justin asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah-Well sort of, a guy was calling me from Chaz's phone... he said Chaz would be outside the hotel in a minute." I bit my lip.

"I'm gonna lose it at him. Little shit had me worried." Justin growled, walking out of the hotel room. Niall and I followed him.

We basically rushed into the elevator.

"What was his problem? Why'd he lie and say he was meeting you in LA?" I sighed.

"I don't know... but I'm really going to kick his ass." Justin crossed his arms.

"And at four in the morning? He couldn't pick another time?" Niall added, yawning.

The elevator made a dinging noise, before the doors opened.

We sighed before walking out and heading towards the door.

It was raining outside, pretty hard...

Eh.

Just as we opened the entrance doors, a car skidded off.

I looked to my left, and felt like all the air in my lungs were knocked out.

Chaz's POV

(A few hours Later...)

The pain I was in the past few days felt almost fully gone, I felt sort of comfortable.

And sleepy, very sleepy.

Am I dead or something?

I couldn't be, because I swear I could hear this irritating beeping noise.

I took in a deep breath as I pried my eyes open.

It was really bright. I groaned a bit at the sting the brightness brought upon my eyes

"Chaz?" A voice spoke.

I felt my heartbeat quicken.

Was it the same man who kidnapped me?

I blinked a couple of times before looking over to where the voice came from.

Justin?

"Hey buddy." Justin smiled, biting his bottom lip.

"Justin?" My voice came out croaky and a bit high-pitched.

That's embarrassing.

"Yeah, its me." Justin sighed. I licked my lips, annoyed that they were so dry. "Ryan's here too, but he's asleep." Justin pointed to the corner of the room.

I looked to see Ryan curled up on a chair, his head hanging between his knees, clearly in a deep sleep because I could hear him snoring a little.

I looked back to Justin.

"The doctor got most of your swelling to come down. You've still got a lot of bruises, man..." Justin frowned, "What happened?"

I sighed, "Don't remember much."

My voice was still croaky.

Justin nodded in understanding.

It went a little quiet, not an awkward silence, but I guess we just didn't know what to say.

But if I could say something, I'd want to tell Justin how bloody glad I was to be away from whoever that guy was.

I don't know who he was, or why he beat the legit crap out of me, but I'm so grateful to be surrounded by my two best friends.

I can't mess it up ever again.

I'm going to be so fucking careful from now on.

I might never leave my house ever again after this.

Zayn's POV

"Okay, the other guy is gone." Savannah said, rushing over to me, bringing out a knife.

"What?"

"I don't know where he is..." Savannah stated, cutting the ropes from my wrists.

I sat up, beginning to un-tie the rope at my ankles.

"Okay, I can get you as far as down the road, then you need to get as far as possible. I dont know when Frank will be back." Savannah sighed, looking a bit scared.

"Will you be okay? He wouldn't hurt you, right?" I swallowed.

Savannah rolled her eyes, "I'll be fine. Lets move."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed.

We ran out of the room, and down a hall.

The place seemed pretty neat.

"The front door's just-" Just as Savannah was about to finish her sentence, fear ran through the both of us when the door swung open, revealing non-other than Frank, holding a girl by the hair.

I furrowed my brows...

Frank had Selena Gomez by her hair...

"What the fuck are you both doing?" Frank growled.

Shit.

Author's Note; Another update! :)

Vote, review, tell me what you think?