Chapter 3

Niall's POV

2 days later

Our band was in panic.

Zayn had gone out two days ago to get McDonald's, and hadn't returned.

The police were called after 24 hours, and managment too.

The worst part was, Zayn wouldn't answer his calls at all.

We'd gone so far as calling his family, friends, and his girlfriend, Perrie.

She was on tour with Little Mix, and once she found out she was in hysterics wanting to know where her boyfriend was.

It was completely understandable.

I even called Justin and asked him if he knew anything.

It was an absolute frenzy.

"Did he say anything about wanting to run away... or leave the band?" An officer asked me.

I shook my head, my eyes burning from unshed tears, "H-He loves the band... he's always happy."

"Thank you." He said, closing his notepad.

"Wh-What do you have so far? In leads?" I swallowed.

"Well, according to quite a few statements we've taken, it's unlikely he's run away... now its a case of either he's lost or hurt himself, or he's been kidnapped. I'm sure we'll find him." The officer assured, walking away.

Harry walked towards me and engulfed me into a hug as we both cried.

Our best friend, our band mate, is missing.

God knows what's happened to him.

"Its alright, Nialler. Zayn will be okay." Harry whispered, sniffling.

I sure bloody hope so.

Justin's POV

I had talked with Scooter, and told him that Zayn was missing, so I asked if I could finish early, and help the boys find Zayn.

Scooter was quick to agree, helping me organise the first plane out.

I was worried for Zayn, and I knew Niall would be even more worried.

I have to be with Niall, he needs me. 

Chaz's POV

My ass bloody hurt like hell.

It felt like I sat on a pile of rocks for ten days and I finally got up and sat down on a metal seat.

It even felt like it was on fire.

Ryan looked down at me with a grin. He was currently hovering over me, panting.

"And again, that's why I top, and you bottom." Ryan chuckled.

"My ass fucking hurts." I rolled my eyes.

"Its supposed to, idiot." Ryan licked his lips.

"Can't I top just once? The whole friends with benefits thing is only benefiting you." I stated.

"Dont be stupid, my cock up your ass is total benefits for you." Ryan winked. I grimaced at his choice of words.

"Do you have to make me sound gay?" I groaned.

"I thought you were gay?" Ryan bit his lip.

"No, I'm like Bisexual... or pansexual. Either one." I pursed my lips.

"I consider myself Bi, I guess." Ryan sighed, laying beside me.

"Ever thought about dating a guy?" I asked, swallowing.