Chapter 16

Niall's POV

While my mum, and Greg were in the kitchen making breakfast, I was in the lounge with Theo, watching some children's show. I smiled as Theo mumbled along to the song and giggled.

He was the cutest baby, in my opinion. I'm not just saying that because he's my nephew... but to me he is.

I sighed, staring at my phone as I looked at Justin's number. I wanted so badly to call him, or something.

I sighed, finally pressing call and placing the phone to my ear, waiting for his answer.

A few seconds later, his voice sounded.

"Hey Ni, how are you babe?" Justin asked, his voice deep as if I'd woken him up possibly.

"I'm good, how have you been?" I asked, curious to how he was feeling.

"I've been better. I have to go to the station tomorrow, about him." Justin mumbled.

I frowned, "Filing a proper report, I'm guessing?"

"Yeah, babe... oh, Christmas is in a couple of days, what are you doing?" His mood changed, into a happier tone.

"I guess I'm spending it with my Mum, and family... what are you doing?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

"My family is going to Hawaii... my expense... I would go but I'm not in the mood for a beach holiday... so I'm seeing them New Years... uh, so I guess I'm spending it with Chaz and Ryan..." Justin sighed.

At those words an idea popped into mind, "Why don't you come spend Christmas with me and my family? You can bring Chaz and Ryan."

"Really? I mean... would they mind?" Justin asked, probably becoming nervous.

"Of course not, my Mum's dying to meet you, and the lad's are spending time here for their Christmas, so everyone's gonna be here. Please, Justin? I miss you." I stated.

Justin sighed, "I miss you too... yeah, I'll come down."

"Thank you!" I squealed, "I can't wait to show you around! I bought this house for my mum, you're gonna love it. Its got a lot of Ireland themed things, but you'll love it, I promise."

"I believe you," Justin chuckled, "But I have to go, baby."

"Okay, when will you come down?" I asked, biting my tongue.

" I'll leave tomorrow night, Ni. Should be there in the next 36 hours." Justin said. I smiled. "Bye, I love you."

"I love you too." I grinned, before hanging up.

I stood up, grabbing Theo and running to the kitchen, "Guess what mum!?"

Chaz's POV

I sat between Ryan's legs as we watched 'Kindergarten Cop', starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, my back pressed against his chest as he did, God knows what, with my hair.

He was twisting my hair and ruffling it up as I stared at the TV in the guest room. Justin was asleep, I assume, in his room while we ate the remains of his pizza.

I picked up a slice, taking a large bite out of it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my mouth full.

"Just styling your hair." Ryan mumbled, running his fingers along it.

"You sound like a super gay guy..." I noted, shoving the rest of the slice in my mouth.

"So? I'm bored and I've seen this movie a billion times." Ryan groaned, grabbing some pizza.