Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

One Direction had decided to take a few weeks off, following from the previous drama that had become.

Zayn was ordered to stay in LA after Frank had been found, and arrested.

The police discovered Frank after a neighbor of his called the police because there were screams coming from his phone.

Officers had arrested Frank after discovering the body of 18 year old Savannah Leanne Cummings, reported to be Frank's cousin.

The police also found bloodied weapons in the home, along with disturbing collections of pictures of the popstar known as Justin Bieber.

Justin was expected in Australia, for his leg of his Believe tour.

Niall decided to accompany Justin to Australia.

Louis and Harry had returned to Britain and were currently spending their time in Doncaster with Louis family. Harry and Louis had overcome their fighting, deciding it'd be best to wait 'til after Christmas before making a final decision on whether they should come out or not.

They were more than certain they were in love, but the only the thing on their minds now, were the public would take the news well or not.

Liam and Danielle had made the final decision of keeping the baby.

Liam knew there was no possible way he could live with himself if they were to abort the child.

But it was clear enough, to both Liam and Danielle that they were keeping the pregnancy completely private from media, until the child is born.

They were only going to tell close friends and relatives.

They were more than excited about the child to come, Danielle and Liam were bound to make perfect parents.

Chaz couldn't deny his love for Ryan, he knew he was in very deep, but he was smart enough not to tell Ryan this, because he wouldn't dare risk losing Ryan as a friend.

Chaz was going to go on with Justin's plan, to attempt to make Ryan jealous by dating Selena.

Justin had already set up the deal with Selena, agreeing to forgive her if she did this for him.

Selena was still a little hasty from Frank, but she didn't want Justin to hate her because of the psyco. So Selena went along with it, only because she wanted Justin to forgive her, plus, she blamed herself for Chaz's ordeal.

Chaz's POV

When I was released from hospital, Ryan and I stayed at a hotel Justin paid for.

Justin said he wanted me to have luxury after what I went through.

And the cheeky bastard ordered the honeymoon suite for Ryan and I.

Ryan said he was going to kill Justin for it, but he wouldn't minf using the scenery for our beneficial moments.

I do like having sex with Ryan, don't get me wrong, but I feel kind of hurt he referrs it to 'meaningless sex'.

Yeah, I get that the sex isn't supposed to mean shit, but it still hurts, he's my best friend for christ sakes.

I sighed, pulling on a shirt from a bag full of clothes Justin bought me before he headed to Australia.

Me and Ryan barely had any clothes, so Justin paid for a whole load of shit.

I feel guilty when he does that.

Yeah, he makes millions, but I'm his friend, I don't need to be spoiled by him.

Face it, Justin spoils Ryan and I.