Chapter 17

Justin's POV

Chaz, Ryan and I strolled up the front door of Niall's family's house. My palms were sweaty from nerves, this being the first time I would ever be meeting his family.

Chaz and Ryan were chuckling and smiling happily at each other, following me as I made a stop to the front door.

"... sex in Ireland...." my ears caught part of Ryan's mumbled words.

I snapped my head back at him, raising a brow, "That's disgusting..."

Chaz blushed, punching Ryan's chest, leaving Ryan to chuckle.

"What?" Ryan snorted a laugh, "Its what's gonna happen."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as I turned back and  knocked on the door.

A few seconds later, the door opened to reveal a man not too much older than the boys and I. He smiled at me, glancing at Ryan and Chaz.

"Hello, I'm Justin, um, Ni-"

"Yeah, I know." He chuckled, cutting me off, "I'm Greg, Niall's older brother. He's in his room, I'll take you there... he's eager to see you." He smirked, moving away from the door, before leading us inside and passed the family room, along with a bunch of halls and bedroom doors.

The house was rather large, and it was built on a open farm by the looks of it, minus the animals, aside from a few horses and a couple of sheep and goats.

After walking upstairs, and turning left, we came to a green door with a sticker of a four leafed clover stuck on the middle.

Greg knocked, then opened the door, "Your boyfriend is here." He snickered, before running off.

I blushed at the words, but smiled as I peeked inside the room, spotting Niall sitting on his double bed.

He jumped up, grinning at me as I pulled Chaz and Ryan in behind me, ignoring their groans and whines.

I instantly placed myself in Niall's arms, letting him engulf me into one of his Horan Hugs.

He kissed bellow my ear, "God, I've missed you." He whispered.

I smiled, licking my lips, "I've missed you too, Merry Christmas... I mean, its not Christmas yet exactly but... its almost here..." I rambled.

Ryan groaned, "Quit it you two, or I'll get horny."

Niall pulled away, raising a brow, "Oh Ryan, always such a gentleman." He chuckled.

Ryan laughed, "I know."

"So, there's a lot of people coming over for Christmas, which means basically all the rooms are taken, and Ryan, Chaz, Louis and Harry will be rooming in here with you and I." Niall smiled at me, holding me close by my waist.

"Well that's unfortunate, considering Chaz snores."  I pouted.

"Hey! I do not snore!" Chaz whined, then looked to Ryan, "Tell them I don't snore." He crossed his arms.

"You don't snore," Ryan said, which caused Chaz to grin, "If you sleep on your side... when you're on your back, you sound like you're dreaming about being a lion."

Chaz then punched Ryan's groin as we all cracked up laughing. Ryan groaned, holding his groin in pain.

I chuckled, "Awe Chazzy, you know we loves you." I cooed.

He flipped me off, frowning.

Niall chuckled, pulling away from me, before going to the bed and pulling a double mattress from under it.