Chapter 11

Zayn's POV

"Is there anything else you'd like to add to your statement?" D. Michael, as I've learned, asked.

I sighed, looking down at the table I was leaning on.

"He has a cousin named Savannah, I'm not too sure if she's okay..." I frowned.

"What happened?" D. Michael asked, jotting down a few things in his notepad.

"She attacked him so Selena and I could make a run for it... uh... that's all I know." I licked my lips.

D. Michael nodded.

"You're free to leave. I'm sure your friends, and fiancé would love to see you, since you've been in here for hours." He chuckled, getting up.

I stood up, walking out of the room, muttering a thanks to the detective.

I headed out of the interview area and into the waiting area.

My heart fluttered at the veiw in front of me.

Perrie, the lads, Paul and my parents were there. Instantly Niall tackled me to the ground in a bear hug, followed by Louis, Liam and Harry.

I chuckled, smiling at each of them.

"You're never ever leaving us again. Not without an escort." Niall mumbled.

"Miss me Nialler, huh?" I smiled.

"We all missed you, ya dope." Liam punched my shoulder.

"Oh thank god you're okay." Harry smiled, helping me to my feet. Perrie and my parents walked over, Perrie instantly cuddled into me, sniffling slightly. I hugged her tightly, smiling at the lads in my parents.

"How're you feeling, Zayn?" Dad asked.

I kissed the top of Perrie's head.

"I'm alright, glad to be home, really." I admitted.

"To be honest, I'm surprised you're not hurt." Louis sighed.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Well... Chaz was pretty beaten-"

"It was Chaz who he got too?" I asked, widening my eyes.

"Didn't you know?" Niall asked.

"I heard someone get beat nearly every night, but I didn't know who it was. Frank... the guy... He didnt touch me." I licked my lips.

Perrie sighed, looking up at me, "I was so scared."

"We'll give you some privacy..." Liam said, walking away with everyone else.

I looked into Perrie's eyes, wiping her tears with my thumb.

"Its alright." I whispered, smiling slightly.

"I thought I-I lost you." Perrie cried.

"You cant get rid of me so easily, baby." I smiled, kissing her tears away.

I love Perrie so much, and this moment with her, it was so special.

Justin's POV

I decided on checking on Chaz and Ryan at the hospital, giving Niall and his band their private time with Zayn.

Once I reached Chaz's room, I sighed, walking inside.

Chaz and Ryan were staring at each other intensely, making me feel awkward.

I wasn't sure if they were glaring, or I don't know...

"Guys?" I spoke. Chaz looked at me, blinking rapidly.