Chapter 15

Four Weeks Later

Justin's POV

I sat calmly as I read the text. It was a message from Scooter, telling me about a court date I had.

I was biting my lip, debating on what to say back. The point of going to the court, was to make my statement about Frank in front of a jury and a judge.

I still had to talk to the police before the time I get in the court.

I was currently in Atlanta, and Scooter was in Hollywood with Ariana Grande.  Niall was in Ireland with his family, so I was by myself. Chaz and Ryan were coming over today, so that was good.

I huffed out, standing to my feet and walking into the kitchen for a drink... I pulled out a glass cup, some ice cubes and Scotch. I'm underage, but I believe an alcoholic drink is what I needed at this current time.

I placed four ice cubes in the cup, and poured a decent amount of Scotch into the glass before placing the ice tray back in the freezer. I grabbed the glass and Scotch before heading into the lounge room, sculling the drink down.

I sighed, closing my eyes for a few seconds.

As much as I wanted Frank behind bars, the fact I had to speak to a room full of people about what happened, scares me. Its like stage fright, but its remembering memories I very much wanted forgotten.

I poured myself another glass, needing to swallow down my problems.

Niall's POV

I took a bite from my burger, smiling up at my Mum as she told me how much her and Dad missed me. Greg, my brother and his son, Theo were over. I enjoyed the company of my family, because honestly I missed them...

But even being around the people I missed, I began missing Justin... a lot more. 

"Niall, you seem distracted. Is something wrong, sweetie?" Mum smiled sweetly. I shook my head, coming out of my small day dream.

"Just missing someone..." I admitted as my cheeks heated up. Greg whistled as he winked at me, sitting beside me on the stool at the island.

"Who's the lucky gal?" Greg wiggled his brows.

"Or lad." Mum added, as my family knew very well about my bi-curious stages through school, and as I progressed in fame.

I will admit I had a crush on my band mates once, but getting to know them, the crush turned into a brotherly bond instead.

"Its a lad." I answered, glancing at my burger.

"Do we know him?" Greg asked. I shook my head, but then shrugged, realizing that Justin was known around the world.

"Who is he?" Mum asked, her smile widening. I chuckled, looking up and biting my lip.

"You can't tell people, okay?" I eyed them, and they nodded, "I'm dating Justin-"

"Bieber!?" Mum and Greg gasped, their eyes wide.

"Y-Yeah..." I blushed, suddenly growing nervous.

"I... um, he's not as bad as the media say, right? And about that rape thing... is he? I just.... what's he like?" Mum mumbled, disbelief evident in her tone.

"He's not an asshole to you?" Greg asked, becoming protective.

I hated the fact they thought about my boyfriend this way, because Justin was the most amazing guy I've known.

"You've got it wrong. Justin is perfect, and I'm not just saying that... he's sweet, funny, really nice... a true gentleman." I nodded with my words, "He makes me really happy."

"Well, if he's what you say he is... I want to meet him, so can you see of he could come down, and come over for dinner during your break?" Mum smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I'll see if he's free, you'll love him." I stated.

Chaz's POV

"Oh, God..." I muttered, rubbing my temples as Ryan dragged me towards the rented car.

We'd just got off the plane, and I was suffering a major headache. We sat between this crying baby, and a man who was yelling at the woman to shut her kid up.

I just wanted to get to Justin's house, take some painkillers and sleep.

Ryan and I had been going really good in our relationship. It was a bit weird when we both started dating, but Ryan was being the perfect boyfriend. He'd taken me on dates, constantly cuddled and kissed me when we were behind closed doors.

We were pretty much a closet couple, and no one knew about us dating.

"We're not too far from Justin's, once we're there, I'll ask for some medicine and tell him you need some rest." Ryan mumbled as he turned a corner. I barely remember how we got in the car, I swear we were just at the airport... anyways...

I smiled at Ryan, "Thanks."

"No problem." He replied, sending me a wink as he turned into Justin's street.  

As Ryan pulled the car into Justin's driveway, we spotted Justin on his lawn, with a neighbour, I think.

The dark skinned man was on his yard, looking as though he was arguing with Justin. Ryan and I got out the car, wandering over to see what was going on.

"Your damn grass is growing too high. Its out of place!" The tanned man spat.

"I'll have it as high as I damn want! I paid for my property, and it'll be in my image." Justin slurred, glaring at the larger man.

"You're drunk, I would like a decent conversation when you are sober." The neighbour replied, flipping Justin off and heading back to his house.

"Fuck you too!" Justin yelled, clumsily turning around. His face was hard, but softened when his eyes landed on Ryan and I.

"Hey, are you okay? What's going on?" Ryan asked.

"I'm fine, but he's sooo nosy!" Justin slurred, stumbling towards the front door, "C'mon in." Justin added.

Ryan looked to me, "Go help Justin inside, and I'll go get our bags."

I nodded, running to Justin and listening to him ramble, despite my headache.

I pulled his slumping body into his house, and straight towards his vouch.

"Have you been drinking, man?" I asked, noticing an empty scotch bottle on the coffee table, and a glass cup with melted ice in it.

"Um, just a little, Chazzy." Justin chuckled, laying down on the couch. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "Can you order a cheese pizza please?" Justin mumbled, sitting up and stretching his limbs out.

"Pass me your phone, then." I held out my hand. Justin dug through his pockets, grabbing his iPhone and dropping it in my hand.

I unlocked his phone, already knowing his password. I raised my brow as I noticed the messages revealed an inbox from Scooter, talking about a court date. I knew what the court date was for, and instantly looked to Justin with sympathy.

Upon noticing my stare, Justin groaned, throwing an arm over his eyes, "I wish I could drink until I just slept and slept.... I could sleep right through it."

"He'll be put behind bars for a long time, Justin. It'll be hard, but you've got the support of the world, man." I stated, patting his knee.

"You know, it doesn't feel like it... No one knows what it was like... to be touched and.... no one feels my pain like  I do...." Justin murmered, sighing loudly.