Chapter 9

Zayn's POV

We were frozen, not even daring to move.

Frank was at the front door, Selena still held by her hair.

"I said, what do you think you're doing?" Frank glared at us.

"Let me go, idiot." Selena growled.

"Shut up." Frank spat back.

"Zayn, Run!" Savannah suddenly yelled, launching herself at Frank and punching him repeatedly.

I didn't even stop to think, I pushed through that door, yanking Selena's hand and pulling her with me.

I had no idea where we were, but we seemed to be on a family friendly street.

"Where are we going?" Selena asked.

"How the hell would I know, just keep running!" I shouted, pulling her harder as I ran as fast as I could.

Ryan's POV

"I'm going back to the hotel, you stay here with Chaz, okay?" Justin whispered.

I glanced at Chaz, who had a few drips in his arm and a tube connected to his nose to help him breathe. He was sleeping now, but Justin told me he woke up around 8am, but fell asleep ten minutes later.

"Okay, when are you coming back?" I asked.

"In two or so hours. I think you and Chaz need alone time." Justin winked.

I rolled my eyes, "We're just friends."

"Who have sex on a daily bases." Justin chuckled, walking out the door.

I scoffed.

He's just mad because I get laid, and he has to wait for a special moment to lose his manly V-card to Niall.

Idiot, much?

I sighed, getting up and stretching.

The nurses before brought in Chaz's lunch, and told us we had to wake him up and get him to eat.

I pulled the food tray towards his bed, sitting beside him and opening it.

If there's anything good in here, I'm having it.

I grabbed the custard and ice-cream, leaving Chaz the jelly, and sliced fish-fingers.

"What are you doing?" Chaz spoke up, his voice was a bit croaky.

"Nothing..." I smiled innocently, "Now, you hungry?" I asked.

"Starving." Chaz smiled a little.

His face had a few bruises that were red, yellow, and purple.

There were bruises up his arms as well, but I don't know how far the bruises go.

I picked up a fish-finger, putting it up to Chaz's mouth.

"I'm not a baby, I can feed myself." Chaz smirked.

"But you're in a hospital bed, and you're hurt, so, quit bitching, and eat what I make you eat." I winked.

Chaz sighed, rolling his eyes and allowing me to hand feed him.

I smiled down at him.

This is probably going to start me off as being really protective with Chaz.

If anyone tries to harm him, ever, I will kill them.

And once I find out who beat him, I'm going to rip off their balls, claw their eyes out, dice their body up with a meat pounder and hang their balls up for Christmas.

No one will ever touch my Chaz again.

I don't care if I just called him my Chaz, because as far as I'm concerned, he's fucking mine.

I almost lost him once, never again.

Niall's POV

"How is he?" Louis asked Justin.

Justin sighed, "He was beaten up pretty bad... He said he doesn't really remember anything, so I'm going to ask him when he's discharged."

I frowned. Its horrible how we found Chaz, he was unconscious and beaten beside the door.

Ryan went into defense mode, literally carrying Chaz inside the hotel and demanding for someone to call an ambulance.

I smiled at Justin, who was sitting beside me.

Harry and Louis were sitting across from us.

"How bad was it?" Harry asked.

"The doctors said that it wasnt too serious, but he's surprised Chaz didnt have an broken bones." Justin frowned.

It worried me.

What if the same thing is happening to Zayn? What if he's beaten really badly.

I sighed, picking up a magazine on the coffee table.

I read the stories on the cover saying, 'Zayn Malik Missing!' and 'Justin Bieber back with Selena!?'.

I threw it back on the table, sighing again.

"Liam called, they haven't gotten anymore info about Zayn.... they're really lost." Louis said, looking at the table.

Justin's phone began ringing, he looked at it, groaning.

"Selena is calling." Justin rolled his eyes.

"Are you going to answer it?" I asked.

Justin bit his lip, "Yeah... I really need to ask what her deal was..."

Justin pressed the green button, putting it on loud speaker, "What is your problem, Selena?"

"I ... Zayn... After... Sor..y... Tryi..to...help..." Selena's voice was glitching.

She must be out of range... wait, did she say Zayn?

"I cant hear you." Justin said.

"His name... -ank." A male voice said, and it sounded bloody familiar.

Zayn!

"What?" I asked.

"FRANK!" Was all we heard when the line cut off.

"Niall, call Liam! I'm calling the police." Louis said whipping out his phone.

I pulled out mine, dialing Liam's number.

I looked to see Justin, he was pale, in complete shock.

But this was important... We just heard Zayn!

Author's Note; Vote and review for the next chapter? :)