Chapter 18

Justin's POV

The next few days at Niall's were odd. His Dad stayed clear of me. Mainly because Maura told him to leave me be.

It was Christmas Eve, and Niall's whole family and friends were in the lounge,  doing some present exchange.

I of course went shopping earlier, because when Niall told me about it, I freaked out and went binge shopping - which is where I went crazy and bought everyone gifts. Including Bobby.

I was sitting beside Niall, nervously picking my fingers and shaking a little. There was a hat going around, and it had everyone's names in it, and whoever's name you got, you gave a gift to them.

Niall was smiling at me, whispering that I needed to calm down. Is he crazy? His family hate me, I just want to give a good impression.

I gave Ryan and Chaz money to buy gifts too, because they felt bad. I don't blame them.

The hat was now up to Liam, and he got Maura, so he gave her a gift, which was some book she seemed very interested in.

Louis got Harry a new jumper, while Harry gave Niall some guitar pics and some music paper.

Chaz was next, and I could swear I heard him squeal a little as his hand dived for a name. He pulled it out, "I got Zen! I mean Zayn!" He grinned

Zayn rolled his eyes, but chuckled as Perrie clapped her hands.

Chaz threw the present he got him earlier to Zayn , which Zayn caught luckily.

Zayn opened it, as everyone watched, "You got me a shaving kit?" He raised a brow.

"Yes! Get rid of the scrub! Ladies dig it!" Chaz grinned, while people laughed.

"Ah, thanks, but Perrie likes my facial hair." Zayn laughed, kissing Perrie's cheek.

I blushed as the hat was in front of me, and Maura was smiling widely, "Your turn, love."

I place my hand in, pulling out a folded piece of paper. I nervously unfolded it, and swallowed as I read the name, 'Bobby'.

"Bobby." I said loudly, the laughter died down, and Bobby looked at me, with a raised brow.

"Uh, you can just put that back and get another." Maura cleared her throat.

"No, Mrs' Horan, its fine." I forced a smile, that came of as a grimace.

I stood up, looking through the large bag full of wrapped presents and grabbed the one labelled Bobby.

I pulled it out and slowly handed it to Bobby, before sitting beside Niall.

Niall helped me pick out a present for Bobby earlier, even though he insisted that I didn't need to buy him anything too extravagant, but if you knew me, you'd know I panicked and make everything work down to detail.

Bobby opened it, sighing loudly as all eyes were on him. When he looked at the gift, his eyes widened, "Tickets to see Meatloaf, I... why?" Bobby looked at me in shock.

"Its the season to give," I mumbled, "Even to those who don't like you. Merry Christmas, Mr. Horan."

And at that moment, I swear, Bobby had a look of guilt, and looked away.

Niall dipped his hand in the hat, "Ooh I got Danielle! Sucked in Liam!" He grinned, throwing Danielle a small gift. She giggled and caught it.

"Really Niall? You got her a Victoria Secret Gift Card?" Liam raised a brow as he stared at the gift Danielle had.

"Hey! Its the thought that counts!" Danielle giggled, kissing Liam's blushing cheeks.