READ THIS before you start!

For this series, I'm going to put in a lot of things that I've had people request for TW fiction. I'm going to definitely put in temporary bodyswap/genderswap, and lots of other craziness that people have been saying that they'd like to see. If you have anything that you're interested in seeing, message me and I'll incorporate it into the series. Another thing to consider is that I will probably include some "sexy-times" every now and then as it's quite important for the storyline. If you don't like it, don't read it.
(Let's have common sense, people.)

And since I have a very short attention span, I'm going to make everything in "episodes". I'm not a long, huge, dragging on kind of writer. I like to get to the point and get to the action. Each episode will probably only have 1000-1500 words. Pretty short and concise, just like a TV show.

Each episode will be about what "happened" in that "week". (That's why the episodes are called "weeks". Just like in a TV show, I will be posting each week. )

Also, I will be including ALL Season 2 characters plus Cora. (I really didn't want Boyd and Erica to die.)

(You don't have to be knowledgeable about Teen Wolf to understand and love this series.)

Enjoy!