Chapter 1

Chapter 1

            Amber called her mother and told her the great news.  Her mom was very happy and excited for her and told her she would miss her and never be afraid to call if she needed someone to talk to.  She gave her the cell phone number, but just for emergency purposes only.

After a long phone call with her mom, she called all of her best friends to come over because she had wonderful news to share with them and it was a big secret… they couldn’t tell anyone!  When they arrived, Amber told them that she would be Nick Jonas’ Personal Assistant.  They all cheered, while hugging and congratulating her.

            They visited with her well into the night, and helped her pack.  They ordered pizza, and while visiting tears started to fall.  They were all going to miss each other, but then they all agreed that this was a great opportunity for their friend.  Amber couldn’t believe her luck; that she would be working for the man that she idolized for years.  Nick has an amazing voice, and was a wonderful entertainer, actor, and singer.  It didn’t hurt that he was handsome, sexy, and charitable.

She was nervous and apprehensive about meeting him.  What if he didn’t like her, or she didn’t please him?  However, after all was said and done her mother motto was; Always think positive, never negative.

Everyone decided to sleepover since it was very late.  Amber lay in bed, stared at the ceiling, too excited to sleep.  By tomorrow morning she would be flying to New York City, New York to be with Nick.

The next morning, after hardly getting any sleep, she made arrangements with the landlord to forward her mail and bills.

She saw a limo come around the corner, stopped in front of her, she laughed outwardly seeing the shocked faces watch the limo pull up to her door.

The driver knocked on her door, “Ms. Scott I assume?”

She shook his hand and said, “Yes.”

“I’m here to take you to the airport.”

“Thank you.”  She opened the door and let him in.

“Ms. Scott, are these all the suitcases that you want me to take?”

“Yes they are.”

As he grabbed her luggage, he grinned at her and said, “I’ll be waiting for you in the limo.”

Amber became nostalgic as she glanced at her waiting friends and looked out the window at her neighborhood, which she had begun to love.  Tears of happiness ran down her cheeks as began chapter two of her new life.

~*~*~*~

Amber checked in her bags and went through security at the airport.  When she boarded the plane, she was surprised when she realized that she was traveling first class. She began immediately on her assignment.  As hours past, she was proud of her progress; and as she as finished the planner her plane descended on the ground of New York City.