Chapter 8

Chapter 8

            Nick was at the airport with Rob waiting for someone to show up.  He heard a flight number being called and remembered the number.

            “She’s here,” Rob told him.

            Nick nodded, and saw a girl coming toward him.  She was a little shorter then he was, about five foot nine.  She wore tight blue t-shirt and Levi pants, with her long black hair pulled back into a braid ponytail.

            “Ms. Hart?” Rob asked her.

            “Yes,” she said walking over toward them and reached her hand out.  “My name is Rose.”

            “I’m Rob,” he shook hands with her, and gestured toward Nick, “and this is your boss, Nick Jonas.”
            “It’s an honor to be working for you Mr. Jonas,” she said as they shook hands.

            “Thank you,” Nick told her.

            They headed to get her bags, and then outside to the limo.

            Nick and Rose were talking and getting to know each other while they headed back to his penthouse. He showed her around the place, and her room.  He ordered dinner for each other, and watched a movie together.

            As weeks passed on, Rose was doing her job.  One day, Nick was watching the news, and saw a picture himself with Rose walking down the street.

            “All you Jonas Brother fans out there, it looks like your Nick Jonas has a girlfriend now.  We got word that they were walking down the street with these pictures going into stores and he was buying her stuff.  They even went to lunch together.”

            “What?” he asked.  Nick thought about that day, but he didn’t buy Rose anything.  They got some stuff, and got lunch together which was the truth.

            Rose walked in and saw the TV.  “Oh, it’s us.  Why are we on there?  I thought that you didn’t want me in the spotlight?”

            “I guess someone got the pictures and told the media that we were buying stuff for you and we had lunch.”

            “Really?  You didn’t get me anything.”

            He brushed it off, “It’s normal.  I’m use to this.  Just start getting used to seeing your pictures in magazines, newspapers, and on the news.”

            Rose just nodded her head and turned to go into the kitchen for some lunch.

            A few weeks later, he took her to award shows, or movie premieres with him.  He make sure that she was lovely enough, but he was upset that she stood with him or behind him while pictures were taken, or was interviewed.