Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Amber started to get worried about telling everyone after the concert about her deep secret and found out Zac and her are related.  She asked Rob to tell everyone to meet her and Zac in back by the dressing rooms. Amber was asked to come back on stage before the show ended, but she didn't want to, she was way too nervous to tell everyone.

Soon she heard 'good night' from the brothers, and waited.

"Amber, it'll be okay," Zac told her.

"I know, but..."

"Calm down.  You'll tell them, and they’ll be fine with it."

Nick was walking right toward them with brothers and Dani right behind, and as the music ended and the place roared with screaming which meant the band was on their way too.

Nick reached them. "LOOK at you... you look incredible."

She smiled, "Thanks."

He hugged her and they kissed. "I so missed you."

"I missed you."

"Don't leave me ever again."

"I won't."

Soon the band walked over toward them.

"Okay, we are all here, what's going on?" Greg asked.

Amber sighed, "I didn't tell you a deep secret that I kept to myself. I hate talking about it, but Zac figured it out."

"What is it?" Nick asked.

Amber paused and sigh, "I'm adopted."

"What?" Dani were surprised.

"Adopted?" Joe was stunned.

"Yes. My parents aren't my real parents, well they are, but Zac told his mom about me, and she started asking him questions."

It was quite, until Kevin said, "So that means..."

"Zac is your brother," Dani said.

Amber smiled, "Yes."

Nick looked at Zac, "Did you know?"

Zac told them the story that happened a few days ago.

"So the whole time I was gone... I was with Zac meeting my real parents," Amber told them. “And got the blood work done, which came back saying that they are really my family.”

"That's great Amber," Dani said.

Nick was speechless.

Amber smiled, "Well, the tour is over, so go get cleaned up, and I guess…" Amber stopped.

            “We head to the after party at the hotel stay the night, and then we fly home,” Joe told her.

            “We’ll go get ready,” Kevin said as they all walked off.

            Nick looked at Zac and finally got out, “Thanks for bringing her back for us.”

            “Sure,” Zac smiled, “I’m glad that you’re giving her another chance.” He went over and kissed Amber cheek, “I better get going. I have a flight back in the morning.”

            “Okay,” she told him with a smile and then they hugged. “Thank you.”

            “You’re welcome,” he said hugging back. “I’ll call you,” he said.

            “Please do,” she smiled.

            They let go watching each other.