Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The next night, Zac and Amber were in the VIP section for the Jonas Brothers concert, singing and dancing together.  After the show was over, the fans started to leave until they saw Zac there, and started to ask for his autographs.  He visited and took pictures with them and Amber was nice enough to let them enjoy his time.

She then felt a tap on her shoulder, and she turned to see Rob.  "Hey," she smiled.

"Hi," he said, "What's going on?"

"Oh, some fans found out that Zac was here, so he was nice enough to sign autographs and pose for pictures."

"Well, Nick asked me to come get you guys because we leave in forty-five.  Also he wants you to go to the M&G with him and his brothers."

"Oh, okay,” she said surprised, “Let me go get him, and we'll go back with you."

She turned around and went up to Zac who was talking to some fans.

"Hey, did you enjoy the show?" she asked the fans.

"Yeah!" some said.

"It was really good," a few said.

"I loved it!" some more added.

"Well, good.  But, it's time for us to go.  I'll pass the word onto the brothers that you loved the first show."

"Thank you!" they said and started to leave.

"Thank you," Zac sighed. “I thought that we were never going to get out of there.”

"Sure, Rob said that we have to be out of here in forty-five," she told him as they got backstage.

"Well, I do need to get going," Zac said, "I have a flight tonight to get back to LA."

"Okay," Amber said.

"I'll get your bags from Nick’s dressing room, and take you to the limo to take you to the airport," Rob said and walked off to take care of it.

"Thanks Rob," they said.

"Thanks for coming," Amber said hugging Zac.

"Sure thing," Zac told her. "You'll be coming to see me right?"

"Yeah, once the tour is running smoothly."

"I hope so, because the director really wants to meet you.  I think he even has a part for you too," Zac smiled.

"Really?" she asked excitedly and then frowned, "Tell him thank you, but I rather not be in the spotlight, or even in front of the cameras.  I don't want the world to know who I am."

"Okay, I'll tell him," Zac said sadly.

Rob walked back toward them, "Okay, it's ready to go.  I'll take you to the limo and you'll be on your way."

They hug one more time; Zac followed Rob.

Amber walked down the hallway toward Nick's dressing room.  She was glad that Nick was inside.  When they got there that morning, Nick made sure that her purse was in his dressing room because no one was aloud in there but him, Dani, Kevin, Joe and Rob.  She was glad that she didn't have to carry it around the place, just her phone.

She waited for a few minutes, and then knocked.

"I'm not dressed!" she heard Nick yell.

"It's Amber.  I just wanted you to know that I'm waiting because Rob said that you'd like me to go to the M&G."

"Yeah," he said getting closer to the door.  "Where is Rob?"

"He is taking Zac to the limo to take him to the airport so he can get back to LA."