Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Everything happened at once, and it was just like slow motion.  Nick reached the bus and turned around to see Amber as fans screamed that there was a gun.  Amber looked up to see a girl with a gun as it went off, and she felt the bullet hit the right side of her chest.

Nick saw everything.  "Amber!" he yelled running over as she started to fall.

Rob caught Amber as three other guards attacked the girl with the gun.  He laid her down on the ground, and called 911 on his Bluetooth.

Nick reached her getting onto his knees, and takes her hand.  "Amber?"

"Nick… it's her," she said trying not to cry, but breathed.

"I don't care. Stay with me."  He started smoothing her hair back with his hand.

Rob quickly took his jacket off, then his button up shirt while wearing a plain t-shirt underneath, to use as to stop the bleeding on Amber’s chest.

"They're here and be over in a few," Rob told Nick while pressing the shirt down on Amber.  "Don't move her."

"Amber, helps on the way," Nick told her.

Amber started to close her eyes as they heard the ambulance siren going off

“No, come on, stay with me Amber.  Open your eyes for me… please?”

The paramedics got out and came over toward them.

"Nick, thank you for everything," Amber said as the paramedics started to work on her.

Rob pulled Nick to stand up and backed away from Amber.

"No!” Nick said reaching and trying to pass Rob to stay with her.  “I have to stay with her."

"Nick, let them do their job,” he told him looking into his eyes, “and then you can go with her.”

“No!”  Nick was trying to get past Rob.  “Amber!”

“But you have a concert tomorrow," Rob said holding him into place.

"I'll fly there if I have to," Nick looked at Rob, "I'm staying with her."

"Nick!" they heard and looked to see Joe, Kevin, and Dani run over.

"Stay back," a guard said to them.

"It's okay," Rob called out to let the three come over.

Kevin saw who was on the ground.  "Amber!" he yelled heading toward her as another guard pulled him back, “No!” he yelled as he was getting pulled away from the paramedics and over to Nick and Rob.