Thundering Beginings

Amy P.O.V.

Everything was always...out if place in my mind. I was missing something. I felt different. Like there was some power in me. I couldn't tell anyone this. They think I'm crazy or at least crazier. My life as a Mobian wasn't exactly smooth. Half of it so far was chasing Sonic the hedgehog. Glad I stopped at 13. He made it perfectly clear when he called Sally Acorn his "One and only princess." That was until her slutty attitude came into play but whatever. I roll to the other side of my bed. Tails built this whole mansion for our team. Even Shadow and Rouge.

Rouge the bat. You would think she'd hang round Sally and her clique but no. She's actually pretty nice and she only wear the clothes she does because they quote on quote "Look nice on me Amy."Can't lie with that. "Ms. Rose, time for dinner." Cream the Rabbit said at my door. She's been with me through thick and thin. And I probably would've been even more insane without her. "Ok Cream." I mumbled. I sat up and looked at myself in my mirror. I decided a long time ago my hair didn't look good short so I lil et my quills grow and volla. It's down to my hip. My green eyes look different however. More emeraldly. If that's even a word. Ehh probably just the moon seeping in.

"Ahhh there the Briar Rose." Tails said. Super genius. "If hon wanted to sleep y'all should've left her.. Rouge said from the couch. "She needs food however." Blaze the cat said. Yes she's the fire princess don't make her mad. "Well can we just eat." Sliver the hedgehog said. A gullible yet smart guy.

"Yeah it's been a long day." Knuckles said looking at the fries on the counter. Rouge scowled "It's not like you do anything knucklehead!" I rolled my eyes. A constant battle between em. "Guys really. Let's not start and just enjoy the dinner." I said. "Ok Mom" Blaze said winking at me. I did sometimes act like a mom.

Dinner was good. Fish sandwiches. Nothing to big. But there's a thunderstrom so I can't sleep. i dont mind little rain, it's the thunder and lightning that gets me ~CRACK~ out. I put on my fuzzy house boots and go downstairs to the livingroom. Its calm and quite ~knock knock~ It was quiet. I sigh. It's freaking 12:00 a.m. Who is knocking on the door. Sonic's at Sally house doing whatever and everyone else is asleep. I get the door anyway. " Who the-Shadow! What happened to you?!?" Oh he looked so busted up. His shirt was ripped and dried blood was on it. He was slanted And his mouth was bloody.

"R-Rose! You're still up!" he growled. "I should say the same to you. What happened?" He pushed me out the way. "I'm fine." He fell on the couch. "Obviously not Shadow. I took a Medic course at school. Let me clean the wounds ok." He really didnt have a choice I already grabbed the supplies. "Rose you really don't half to, I'm fine look." He threw off his shirt and flexed. I blushed a little. Even in the little dim room. I could see his 6 pack and really toned muscles. And his scar leading up to his right bicep. " Nice view Rose." He taunted.

I glared at him. "Whatever here put this here." I handed him a cloth with peroxide on it. " So what happened?" I asked cautiously. "Wrong place, wrong time, wrong crowd." He stated. " So is this your, blood?" He winced. " Yeah and the other guy who tried to take my motorcycle." I chuckeled. " Why don't you just super speed home or chaos control anymore?" He move one of my quils out of my face. " I would be missing the beauty of my surroundings."

I moved the cloth to his left arm. "Station Square is really pretty at night ." I said moving out the wierdness that I felt. " Which is why I'm ususally gone at night." I put a new cloth on his lips. " You should at really tell us where you are sometimes." I mummbled. He shrugged and responded " Ehh." Wow Shadow, wow. I tripped and landed on him. He caught me so it looked like I was on his lap at first. My muzzle went red. The front door flew open.

" That damn girlfriend. I swear-Ames?" The blue hero' said. " H-h-hey Sonic." I stuttered. God if you love me let him ignore the fact Im on shadow. "Shadow?" "Faker." Shadow huffed. " Why is Amy on top of you. Was I interupting?" God hates me. "Jealous Faker." Shadow challeneged. God really hates me. This is so embarrasing. " No I'm cool. What happened." I-I tripped and Shadow caught me." I stated. ~BOOM!~yipes! I hung onto Shadow and burried my head on his shoulder. The thunder didn't stop and I could see the nightmare I always saw.

I am little runing away and Its raining. I'm in a carriage with three other people. I see fire in the distance. Suddenly thunder strikes and scares the horses so bad they go off course. Lighting strikes and hits a tree and makes it fall in front of our path. The horses topple over and so does the carriage. And I never go father than that.

"Rose. Rose it's okay. Just some thunder." I snap back into reality. I was crying on Shadow's shoulder. " Shh It's ok." why was he so comforting. And smelt like the forest. I look up and Sonic is looking at me with a worried expression on his face. His emerald eyes looked at my face with more concern than I ever saw him give me." Im sorry. Thunderstorms freak me out." I got off of shadow and looked down.

"I understand. It'l like water for me Ames." Sonic said comming over to pat my back. "It's late we shoudl get to bed." I suggested. "Night Ames." Sonic hugged me really tight. He let go, smiled at me and went upstairs to his room. I knew I blushed a little. "You can do so much better Rose." Huh? I turned to see shadow right near me. Our noeses touches. "So much better. Now let me walk you to your bedroom." His wounds were healing quite nicely. Its the choas powers he has. "O-o-ok." I stammered.

Shadow came to my room. He led me to my bed and lifted the covers up for me to lay in. " Night princess." He walked out and closed my door. The strom passed. I would be able to sleep for a while.

So what yall thin pwease comment imma need ideas. :P