How to Break Up

Sonic Pov

So after Shadow disappears with Ames while I contacted everyone, I super speed to the house which is hard to do because there still puddles on the ground. So after slipping about the I don't know 50th time, I finally made it to the house. I walked in the lab and saw Shadow put his lips on Ames! I gaped at what I saw. Really he was gonna do that to me. Maybe I haven't publicly announced it but I used to have feelings for Ames. I just didn't think I deserved her. To be honest that's why I'm dating Sally. She's on my level which isn't exactly high up. 

Amy is always nice to everyone. She was super nice to me. And the things I did to her just to escape my own feelings were unbearable at times. One time Rouge through a pool party when we were 13 and Ames was trying teach me how to swim.

Flashback

"Come on Sonic It's not that bad." Ames said splashing the water. " Stop Amy. I hate water okay?" I sounded irritated but real talk I couldn't help how beautiful she looked. She was in a bikini with a frilly skirt bottom. Her hair was in a pony tail and she was smiling at me. " Ohh Sonic." I looked behind me. Sally was waving holding to ice cream sandwiches up. " Hello Amy." She sourly said. " Oh hey Sally." She twirled her hair. "So uh Sonic I was wondering if you want to hangout out at Baba's Diner." Ames asked. I was about to answer but Sal did it for me. "Look Amy. Sonic doesn't like you. Give it up. Your flat ugly and very immature. Leave us alone.''

I pressed my eyes together. Why did I allow that. I laid on my bed. All Amy ever wanted was a date from me. There was so many times Amy and Sally butted heads but lwhen we were 16 was the worst one that happened.

Bab's Diner

"Thanks for coming with me Soniku means a lot." Amy said sipping her milkshake. I decided that I owed Ames a treat for being a good friend. " No problem." Then Sally slammed open the diner's door. " Sonic! Where the hell you been?!" She glared at us. I saw Amy look down. " Sal please your causing a scene." I said., " I don't care. First of all you didn't return my call then you hanging out with this street rat?!" She shrieked. '' Look Sally calm down.''

She grabbed my milkshake. "No Sonic she just doesn't get it." She flipped her head towards Amy. " You pink Whore! Sonic is mine and he loves me. You're nothing but a fan girl. You only like him cause he saved your pathetic ass. But in case you still don't get it." She poured my milkshake all on her head. "Let that be a lesson." Amy wiped her eyes and looked at me. "Tell her Sonic. You don't like her." I looked at her green eyes.

The innocence and sadness mixed into one. I knew that with me and her I would always hurt her. So I made a decision right then and there. "Amy she's right. You're really are a pain in the ass. I'm sorry but we will never be. Friends maybe but probably no even that." I said not daring to look her in the eye. "Right bye bye Ames." Sally sneered and grabbed my hands and ran out the diner.
Now

What have I done. I put my paw on my muzzle. I really am a true bastard. And dating Sally is not helping me at all.
Morning 9:00 am Sunday

I opened my eyes. I fell asleep. Whoa. "Yo Sonic." Knuckles opened my door. " We going to the beach bro. To celebrate our last week. Leaving in 20." He said already ready. "Knuckles how many girls have you dated?' I asked stretching all my muscles. " A few. Why?" he said moving his dreads back. "How you break up with em." Knuckles twisted his hips. "Just told them I wasn't interested anymore as I have my eye on another girl." Just then he fell to the ground." Excuse me knuckle head." Rouge said smirking.

She had in a black bikini too and the bottom were tied to her slim waist. "Ouch! You know what Rouge that's getting so damn old." He jumped up and glared at her. "Oh Knuckie. Your eyes shine so much when you mad. It's really sexy." Rouge said rubbing her finger on his face. He blushed an widen his eyes. "Uhh I uhh t-t-thank y-you." He stuttered. She stuck her tongue and winked. " See you in a few boys." She waved and went down the hall. '' Seems like this girl has her eye on you too." I smiled as he glared.  " Shut the fuck up." He said and left out my room.

I was eating my granola bar when Tails came downstairs with Ames. " You sure you wanna swim today.?" She nodded. " Yesterday was strange but if I stay here alone, who knows what might happen. It's best if we just get over it. And I'm fine." She said patting his shoulder.  She wore a big, overgrown t-shirt that ended at her knees. " Morning Sonic." Ames smiled. " Hey Ames. Y'all ready?" They both nodded.

I'm not gonna lie. i like the smell of the ocean water. And yes eventually I'd learn to swim but I don't openly go out into the water. " Yo Sonic isn't that Sally over there with Scrooge?" Sliver said pointing in the distance where it was clear that he was grinding on her and she did not mind. " That's it! I'm tired of her slutty attitude. Was she always like this?"  Blaze looked at me with a No shit face. " Sonic She was like this to you until you to starting dating." She yawned. " We tried to warn you. But here she comes now." Sure enough Sally was strutting her "stuff" across the beach with Cosmo and Tikal at her side. " Hey baby." She kissed my cheek. It wasn't as sweet as I remember. " Hey Catnip! Is Tails around here." Cosmo sneered. Don't let the looks fool you. She is vicious and I can't believe we helped her.  

"Actually I do. He's enjoying Cream's company and from what I can tell he loves it. But you wouldn't know how that feels now would you." Blaze said glaring her eyes on fire.Cosmo rolled her eyes and looked at her nails. "Anyway Sonikuu...." Sally batted her eyes at me. " Can you buy me a Diet Soda." I shook my head. " No." She gaped her mouth. " But..Why?" I shrugged my shoulders. " Ask Scrooge." Everyone silenced. "Sliver, let's go to that place." Blaze said. " What place?" He said. Blaze rolled her eyes. " I'll show you." She grabbed his hands and went in the water with everyone. " Tikal get me a soda, Cosmo go to my car." They nodded and scurried there. 

" What's the matter Sonic. Don't you love me anymore." Did I even love you in the past. "Sal. Right now my heart belongs with someone else. And it's not you."  I gazed in the direction of Amy who was building a sand castle with Cream. Her smile was bright and her bikini fit just right. " The pink clingy ugly rat!" You've got to be kidding. Sonic seriously look at her," No problem. Her bright white bikini and lacy bottom was all I wanted to stare at.

"Now look at me." I bluntly turned my head towards her. She was smiling but it seemed fake. Her red bikini was like rouges but a size smaller to make her chest seem bigger. " Now all joking aside who do you really like her." I thought for a minute. " No Sally I don't like Ames." She smiled and nodded as Tikal approached handing her the soda. She opened it." Thanks chica Now go to my car so we can go shopping. Now Sonic see-" " I love her." 

She widen her eyes. " Love as in L-O-V-E." I nodded. " Is there any other type. Look Sal it's been good but we need to split." She opened her mouth to say something, probably to insult Amy,but I stopped her. " I do love her And I'm not trying to do anything to you. I'm sorry."  She looked at her soda then looked at me. And then she dumped me. With the soda I mean. " NO THIS IS NOT FINE. YOU RUIN EVERYTHING SONIC!" She yelled and stood up. " I hope the worst to you and you lil princess over there." She sneered and walked to her car and drove away. " You okay." I saw a towel and Amy. She handed me it. " Yeah but one thing for sure. I hate diet soda." I smiled at her and she laughed. My tail wagged.

Breaking up never felt so great.