Encounter

Sonic Pov

We stepped in. And out we landed on a small hill. " Well that was safer than I expected." Knuckles said brushing his shoulders off. " Yeah but are we, were we need to be." Ames said looking around Then she held her head. " Ughh." And fell backwards. " Ames!" I yelled and ran to try to catch her downhill. She was on the ground and I offered a hand." Thanks Sonic." She smiled slightly and and held her head. " There's people coming towards us. Heavy, and armed. They will arrive in 30 seconds." She said. " How do you know." She pointed to the clearing. " I can see them." Oh. I felt stupid. " Halt in the name of the Lost Horizon!" One yelled. " Please we are no harm. I'm Sonic. Sonic the hedgehog.Hero."I stuck out my hand and the pointed there spears towards me. " Whoa!" I yelled. One came up to Ames. " You are travelers.Yes?" The one near her said. " No she's the Princess." I stated. The leader turned there helmet towards me." Are you sure? We had a lot of Fakerss lately." " You mean Sonic was here before." Shadow joked. Cream sighed." Yes this is she." She said sweetly pointing to Ames. "  Take them to the castle. The Queen will want to talk to them."

We ushered through the village. It was modern and no like the ole blacksmith like I thought. There clothes were mostly outdated by a century or two but everything else was pretty up to date. I thought that was weird but I didn't pay to much attention. We finally made it to the castle's gates. " Lucian let the gates open." A all grey wolf in armor pressed a button and bowed. " Good to see you general." He smiled. we continued on the path on a half fixed half unfixed castle. We came into the throne room. " A lady sat there a covering covers her face. " Hello general. How were your findings in the world." the general shook his head. " Was sour until a few minutes ago. I found some travelers." He motioned towards us. " You!" She pointed to Amy come to me. Amy hesitantly same towards the queen. " Amelia. Is that you?" The queen touched Amy's face. " Yes."  She stood up. " Prove it." Amy sighed. " My grandmother cast a spell on me to remember certain things like my name and birth-date. But she also made sure I remember this spell." Amy recited the portal spell. 

" And I had this inside of me." She held up the real crystal. " Oh Amelia." The queen said and hugged her. " Yes it's me." The queen took apart her veil. It was her grandmother. " Grandmother!" She squealed and embraced her once again. " Where is my sister? Rosetta?" Amy asked. " As I recall you called her Rosy." The general said and took of his- I mean her helmet. It was Ames beautiful sister. She smiled at us and went up to hug Ames. " Oh my sister. We thought the worst. I've been trying to track you ever since we got separated from you. I finally gave up when i heard mobias was falling apart and I made a gravestone for you on earth." Her sister said. " We lost your parents that night Amelia. And we hid out in Mobias with a few of our trusted citizen. Solar eventually left our land and we took it over once again. Still constructing as you see. But you must be tired." The queen said. " No your majesty-" Tails started. " Please call me grandmother." She interrupted. " Well grandmother we just awoke not to long ago." He finished. " Right. Time zone people. It's 8:30 here. you didn't notice the Sunset?" She asked. We all shrugged. " Well Rosetta, will show you to your rooms. Amelia your room is still here.We're having dinner shortly. Please, enjoy." The queen smiled, gosh she looked like Ames mother so much. 

"  Here is our guest room for the males." It was a huge room with a separate bathroom. It was carpeted and walls were black and had a 3 king sized beds in it. " We are sending some maids to get some covers for two of you to sleep on the floor. If you need anything push that button and one of our servants will be able to attend your needs. If you need the girls there room is one floor above you. And there is an intercom if you wanna talk to them to just press the button that says Amelia's room." Her sister explained. " See you in a half hour a maid will come and escort you to the dinning hall. She closed the door. We heard on the outside " amelia's room is big enough for all you girls and its connected to mine by a door but the rooms are sound proof for the royals." We heard them giggle and go away. " This is totally awesome.'' I said. " We're here on business. Faker don't forget." Shadow said.

We heard a knock at our door. Sliver opened. Lucian the wolf came in with a bag over his shoulder. " Hello, I'm your personal servant. Lucian Wolf. Please to meet you." He smiled his purple eyes shined. " Hi. I'm Sliver. And that's Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, and Sonic." He introduced us. " Well I'm here for your clothes." He said. " Oh thanks but we brought spare." Tails explained. " You're unsafe in other Dimension clothing. The others will smell you out. I have to put all your things in a enclosure. I bought spare traditional clothing."he explained. We didn't really put up a fight. Why would we were guess in his world. he handed us separate bags of clothing. Once your changed just press the servant button and I'll take you don't to the dining hall." He bowed and left. " I like him." Knux said taking off his shirt. " Go to the bathroom to change!" I yelled.

We made it into the dining hall before the girls. " Why do girls always take so damn long." Knuckles said. " Because Knux, they wanna look extra good." Sliver explained. " Not really idiot." We spun around and saw the girls wearing a causal dress. It was there favorite color on the top and white on the bottom. " We got a whole floor on you guys! There's a reason why we took a minute later." Rouge ranted. Then I noticed Amy wasn't with them. " Where's Ames?" I asked. Blaze shrugged. " I think with her Grandma and sister." She replied. " Wait. Amy is not here." We all turned around and saw the Queen and Rosetta. " She told us she had to talk to her family." Cream said. " She told us that she forgot something in her room." Rosetta said. Then we heard a blood curdling scream. " It came from the garden." Rosetta yelled equipping her armor. " Your Majesty come with us we need to protect you." One of the guards said and ushered her out of the room. 

We all ran to the garden to see Amy frozen in the air. " What's happening!" Shadow yelled. " Nothing children. Just some business." A voice said from the air. " Show your self! Is it you Solar." rosetta said holding up her sword. It chuckled, " Don't compare me to that loaf. I'm worst. You already know this guys. You know me." Finally the thing made a shape and we gasped. " Scrooge?!" We yelled He smiled. " In the flesh."