Heatwave

Amy P.o.v.

What the heck. Outside was so peaceful two seconds ago then a severe Thunderstorm appeared. Residents are cautioned to stay at home. We called everyone to make sure they were safe. Rouge was at a cafe with Knuckles and Tikal (his date). Sliver and Blaze are stuck at the library and Tails is with Cream at Vanilla's house ( she left it to Cream). Safe and sound. "Shadow get your damn socks out the hall way!" I flinched. Well maybe not the sound part. " Faker talk to me like that and I'll put you in a body bag!" Scratch the safe part too.

I sat on my bed. I was reading a poem book I found under the stairs. It looks like someone lost it in the house. I would ask but the poems are soo good. If I was to compare her beauty I would need to see more things in able to. So I'm assuming it's Sliver because he really likes poetry and probably talking bout Blaze. She's really pretty but has an spunky attitude.

With a loud thunder Boom, our electricity went out. My room was only filled with the light from the moon. Lightning stroked. I held onto my legs tightly. It got really hot in my room. Well it was the end if April in Station Square, temperature pretty much reaches an all time 87. And since the Ac is broken my room gets hot.

I took off my tank top. I had on my bra and shorts. Mobians males are super sensitive to Earths heat. Males have more hormones and act more sex crazed. Most of the time they can contain themselves.

I heard a knock on my door. It slowly creeped open."Rose you ok." I nodded then mumbled yes. "It's to hot to be up here. Come down to the basement with me and Faker." He came to and handed me a flash light. .I turned it on and he turned away. Oh yeah I was in a bra still. I grabbed my t-shirt and we downstairs with Shadow. It's a lot cooler in the basement.

Sonic was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. "Ahem." Shadow said scaring me and Sonic. "Ames, how you been." He smirked at me. " Uhh fine." I played with my shorts, that were shorter than I thought before.'' Shadow thought if we all stay down in the basement we wouldn't worry so much about one another. '' he said.

'' Well what can we do.'' I asked. He shined the light on me and mumbled something. I didn't hear but Shadow must have and went over and slapped him on the head. " Dude what the fuck is your problem!" Sonic exclaimed spazzing out.

"Control your god damn hormones." Shadow looked at me then looked at the ground.

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep." I pretended to yawn. "Wait Ames can I talk to you." Sonic said grabbing a flashlight and my hand taking me to the other side of the basement( a wall divides the parts.) "What is it Sonic?" I was slightly irritated cause he was still holding my wrist. He dropped the flash light and started kissing my neck. I shivered. His lips weren't warm or anything. They were shockingly cold and didn't make me feel good.

"S-sonic stop." I said. He kept going. "Sonic this isn't you. It's the heat remember." He pushed me against the wall. " I just need you bae." He started to lift up my shirt. "Sonic your hurting my wrist. L-let go!" I shoved him off. He was taken aback then came and slapped my cheek. Then he grabbed my neck. His eyes weren't green any more but pitch black.

He let go of my neck and passed out and I gasped for air. "Shadow stood there growling his hands in fist. "Sorry for taking a while." He offered a hand. "Th-thanks." I almost cried. "Rose go lock the door to our side of the basement and sleep on that side. It's way to hot upstairs but we're both going to do something harmful to you if you don't lock that door. His eyes started turning darker. I grabbed he flashlight Sonic dropped and went to the other side. The door locked I felt safer but still scared. I went to lay on the couch.

Sonic actually did that I me. He kissed my neck. If Shadow wasn't here...I shuddered. I angry more at myself than Sonic. I shouldn't have came downstairs in my attire instead of these revealing ones. That's my fault. Also I should've kneed him where the sun don't shine but I didn't which could've been useful I this case. How the heck are you supposed to save yourself Amy if you can't even defend yourself. Pathetic Always gotta be the damsel in distress. I closed my eyes. The storm passed but you could still hear it. But it soused like people dancing in a 1-2 pattern rather than all sloppy.

IF YOU THUNK I HATE SONIC ONLY SOMETIMES. I ONLY THOUGHT IT WOULD E BETTER FOR THE FUTURE OUTCOME. UPDATES SOON. LUV YA MY BEAUTIES. ;P