Dreamland

No one POV

"So when Amy is about age three we will be able to see everything her memory allows us too." Tails explained to group. " It's starting to project Tails." Cream said turning on the screen. " Shut your faces!" Shadow yelled as the screen portrayed a young pretty hedgehog with bright pink hair and mellow pink skin and bright purple eyes. She smiled at a even younger hedgehog. She looked just like her but her skin color was mellow pink as was her hair. "R-Rody" the young girl giggled. The eldest on laughed. "Close. It's Rosy dear Amelia. You're such a cute sister. I don't care if your a little slow with developing. you probabably really smart. just a hit in the head and you'll be doing great things" Rosy said playing with Amelia's hair." If you get older let your hair grow, You'll look like Mommy only pink!"She smiled at Amelia, while Amelia counted her fingers. " Rosetta! Your mother. my queen, request you and your sister, my princess, to accompany The royal meeting with the counsel." A guard said bowing to the two sisters in the meadow. "Thanks general but please call me Rosy and what should he call you Amelia?" Little Amelia stood up and held onto her sisters dress. '' A-Amy." She said mispronouncing her name. "

"Okay so she's a princess. But why is that causing all of these events.'' Knuckles said but got glares from everyone while the watched the screen.

"Solar!" the king yelled. A red hedgehog with green eyes. "We are sorry but our daughter Amelia needed the crystal for her life. You were gone when I have birth to her. Poor dear came out quiet and and eyes closed. She was extremely sick and nearly dead. She had to swallow it to live. It won't come out until she turns 18 and then some." The Queen a white hedgehog who looked just like Rosetta said. " Everyone seems to get it but you. Eclipse and Crossed, understand. In time when her powers Harvest we will train her. Like we did Rosetta. Show them daughter. She's good for a nine years old." The king boasted. Rosetta stood up and closed her eyes. And then she clapped her hands together and made a large fire ball ,aimed it at one of the Knight statues. Everyone clapped. Everyone except Solar. He had his hood up and started waking towards little Amy.

"Run Amy." Blaze and Sliver shouted. " This is not a movie guys. but I swear he gives me the creeps." Sonic said glaring at Solar.

" So In my absence this young blood, took what I needed. The powers in her will be delayed until it comes out. And it'll come out the same way it came in through here." He pointed to her mouth. " You guys just created a battle you won't win. I will come out on top. My world will rule yours and then all the other dimensions will fall under me. You will be the first family to suffer and die." Her dad stood up and summon the guards they carried Solar away. " Look at the king being selfish. He's holding the power for himself." Solar yelled until he and his clan were finally outside the palace. Suddenly everyone clan got upset and started to argue. Amy and Rosetta were scared. " Girls go to your rooms until this is over. We will be up soon." The mother warmly smiled at the girls.

So everything continues normally as the girls play in Rosetta room. That is until night approached and they started hearing ruckus outside the castle. Amy started crying while Rosetta checked the window. " Oh no." The world was dark filed with lightning and rain. The village was on fire and citizens were running every which way. " Girls!" A maid opened the door. " Go to your parents room. Quick!" She shouted and ushered them away from the window. They ran fast to their parents room. " Mommy. Daddy!" the girls yelled and jumped into their arms. " Girls quietly follow us. There's is a carriage waiting for us in the secret garden. And someone waiting for us." Thier faather said opening a secret passage. " Wait put these on." the mom stuffed them in small cloaks.

"Quickly girls." Their parents said as the stepping in the carriage. " My babies." A hooded figure said inside the car. The person took of their hood. " Grandma!" The girls hugged her tightly. " Hello Mother." The queen said. " Oh Amelia I'm so sorry this has to happen to you." The grandma said to the queen.