Awaken

Shadow's Pov

I laid on my bed. I couldn't comprehend what was going on. Well I could but I just couldn't believe that she was a princess. With powers.Oh my chaos. My heart thumped. It felt like a mini heart attack. I clutched my heart. " You are fine Shadow. Sorry it was me." Someone said from the other side of my room. " Who is there." I demanded. It turned around. But it was a she. A pure white hedge hog in a black cloak. And when I mean pure white I mean WHITE. Eyes hair everything you name it. The only other color was her black nose. " We haven't fully met. I'm Eclipse."  She stuck her hand out and I shook it. " My partner over there is Crossed." She nodded to the other side of my room where a black hedgehog in the same black cloak appeared. He was just like her but everything was black excluding his noes which was white. He grunted. " You can't tell me you wasted our last power chaos on him." His voice was deep, uncaring, monotone sarcastic-Shit! he sounded just like me." Power chaos what's that?"I turned back to Eclipse who was floating along my photo wall." You have quite the photo album. And you for sure for sure know Amelia true identity.Every problem?" She questioned. " Just the one with that Solar guy." I answered.

" You are missing one problem." She said touching a picture with me and Amy. We were eating ice cream and she got some on her noes and I thought it was funny cause she looked like strawberry ice-cream. " When Solar gets her. He won't kill her. " She said, " Why not?" I asked. " Really dude you want you lover to die?" I glared. " No! It's just that, Solar keeps saying he will come after her." She nodded. " Yes but to marry her. And she will be his person love slave." My eyes widen. " Yup. your perfect Amy is it. Will be his little bitch, personal slut. Sex slave if you will." Crossed said taunting behind me. I swung at him but he caught it. " Chill dude. I got moves you don't wanna mess with." He used his free hand and it turned into metal. " You shouldn't speak of the princess that way Crossed.You remember.I got moves you don't wanna mess with." She clamped her hands together and made a machine gun out of them. 

" What can I do to help her." I asked. Eclipse sighed. " You need not fall in love with her." I was taken by surprised and fell on my bed. " Love?" I said. " Solar will take her if you fall in love with her. Other people love makes him stronger. Its strange. But because she's the most powerful being. A true Ultimate Hedgehog, it could really power him to do some damage you to both fall in love, It'll be easier to take you down.  damage. We have to go." She explained and started to fade away. I jumped up." Wait I don't understand. I can't fall in love with Amy. I like her but she's a hero girl. I can't be that." Eclipse chuckled and kissed my forehead. " But you are a hero. Till next time." I kinda blushed. I felt a thump on my head. Crossed glared at me. " She won't like a regular Mortal! Never will.'' And with that they both completely disappeared. 

I stretched and wagged my tail. 10:00 a.m. I heard people walking downstairs. " She's awake!" I heard Sonic voice. Who awake. Amy you bastard! " Rose!" I jumped out of my bed but then realized that my breath smells like shit. 

" Ames! My Chaos. I'm so glad your okay." I walked downstairs and Sonic is giving Amy the bear hug of a life time! He was total enjoying her scent and it seemed like she was enjoying his hug. "Shadow." I looked and saw her smiling at me. She hopped down her bed. everyone gave her space. " Hey Rose."  She hugged me. " That was the worst nightmare ever. But replaying some of my memories made me realize," She came close to my ear. " How good of a friend you were." She kissed my muzzle. A small peck. I front of everyone one. In front of Sonic. She let go and smiled at me." Thank you Shadow. And look." She held up a small crystal. It shined bright blue and held inside a small black cage. "It finally came out and then some." I eyed the crystal thingy. " Where are your powers." She shrugged. " Maybe I need to wait a couple of hours. But we can't wait any longer. We have to stop Solar." She sounded determined and for a slight second her face went dark. "You guys hear that."  Her ears twitched. " We need to go. Is everything ready?" We nodded. " Only problem is we don't know where we're going." Tails pointed out. Amy walked away towards upstairs. "Meet in the garage in five okay? Have everything."

 We all did what we were told. No one wanted to piss her off. " I need you guys to meet me by the beach in one hour. I need to go to the Cemetery." " Why there. girl last time you were out for the count." rouge said. " I can't explain it but if I don't go Something bad will happen. It has to do with this." Rose held up the crystal. " I'll see you guys there." She jumped in her car and started it up. She waved and pulled out into the main road. " Rose! you can't go by yourself."  I yelled and chaos controlled into her car. She slammed on her brakes. " Really I haven't even left the house yet! Don't you trust me?" She glared. " I do. But I need to protect you." She sighed and continued down Station Street. She rolled down her window to get a slight breeze going. " Fine but please don't be like Sonic." " What's wrong with me!" She slammed on the brakes again. " Sonic! What are you doing." "He huffed. " Same reason as Shadow. Plus everyone thought it would be best." She sighed. " Get in then." He smiled and hopped in the back seat.

" Ames Where we going." She kept walking. We finally arrived and she became silent. Like a force was pulling her. " This looks oddly familiar." I mumbled. She stopped. " My gravestone." She knelled down. This was the place we had our first encounter with Solar. He forced me to my gravestone, someone made for me." She closed her eyes. "Someone is out there waiting for me. Maybe my family." She touched the crystal and she started crying. " This is all I have from my home. I'm not letting Solar have it." She stood up. "Let's go to the beach now. We're being watched." She whispered. We nodded and ran to her car. " Who's following us Ames." She swerved onto the road. " Look behind." We turned and saw these shadow creatures coming after us."  They know I have it." But I know a place they can't go." I glared at them. " Well in the meanwhile I have a fight to do." And chaos controlled out of the car. They shrieked and charged at me. "This is one crazy morning" I yelled. " And can only get better!" Faker yelled sanding next to me. " Where's Amy?" I asked. " Heading towards the beach."

"Chaos sphere!" I shouted and aimed at ones eye." Super Sonic!" Faker yelled and rolled into a ball and charged at the other one. " The dodged our attacks and picked us up with there claws. "They smell like her." One said, sniffing me. " Also smell like testosterone." The other said. " What shall we do, comrade? Eat them now or later." He brought me close to his teeth. " they smelled of blood and depressant." Focus! They will be our appetizer while the princess will be our main course."The laughed. " I doubt that!" We turned around and saw Amy. " Ames! Get in your car!" Sonic yelled. she came forward. " Put them down!" They looked at each other and laughed. " And why should we?" The one holding me said. Ames closed her eye and clamped her hands together. Then they slowly spread the apart. " I have this!" She showed the crystal which looked like it lost it's shine. " Give us!" the yelled.  She stood firm even though thier voices were frighting. Like a sheep giving birth to a raptor. " Put them down."  Seeing they really had no choice they put us down. We dashed towards her. " The crystal!" the one who held Sonic yelled. " Here." She set it down to the gorund and they picked it up. The howled. " Well get all the food portions now!" They yelled said some portal spell and left.

She shrugged and went back to her car. " Ames! What did you just do!" Sonic yelled from the back, " I just had added some misdirection that's all. Look." She held up the real crystal. " How did you trick em," She smiled and drove forward. " Rouge always leaves her earrings in my car. She won't miss these." She paused at the traffic light. " Good thing the roads aren't busy or that "fight," could've caused some real damage." I smiled at her. She was becoming the hero she wanted to be. " If anyone asks Faker thought he knew a shortcut but got us lost." I said. " All who agree say I." Me adn Rose said I together. " I didn't say I." Faker whined. " Majority rules." Amy said sticking her tounge out. He rolled his eyes.

" Where have you been?" Tails asked worriedly. " His fault." I pointed to a wide mouthed opened Sonic. " More important why are we here?" Rouge asked.  "Because. I needed a quiet space. So we can go.'' Rose said. "Go where?" Cream asked. " To my home." She replied. " I know this may sound silly but, I've been hearing voices telling that Solar is gonna strike my home. There's something there that could wipe out planets. Protected away no one know what it is. He needs the crystal to activate it." She held it up. " Do you know if your spell will work." Sliver asked. " Can't hurt to try.'' " Amy recited the weird language. The portal opened. " If you guys want to stay. I get it." She replied and put one foot in."Rose wait." I gently grabbed her arms. " Rose. if a person threats one of us it's all of us. We're all going." She looked back and everyone was ready to cross. " Plus." I leaned in closer. " I don't want this Rose to get hurt." I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes. " I'm not your Rose. But thank you Shadow." She looked at the rest of the group. " Ready?" We nodded and in we went.