Too Dark

Amy pov.

I opened my eyes. Well I think I did. It's still dark. After a couple blinking times I realized my eyes were open, I was just in a dark place. It felt like I was on a bed but it was rough. I touched my surroundings. bed, floor, dresser. I slowly walked to where I heard voices and a door. " You did my plan the wrong way son! Have you no respect for your father. I gave you the powers, the slaves, and the girls. We had a deal. I get the princess in time you can have the palace." I shivered. It was cold in the room and in Solar's voice. " No offence Dad but your almost 50 she's 18. I honestly think I should have her. One it's less creepy and two, I can still rule the worlds, I'll just have you as my advisor."  Scrooge said. The gull of the boy. " Listen to me. One more set back and I can never come into my true form. I'll stay a ghost. If you're gonna do this by your self Scrooge, you need to drain her powers." I could picture him rolling his cold blue eyes. "' No shit dad. But it's kind of hard to drain her powers if she never unleashed them." 

I heard a table bang. " Don't you think i know that but I've been doing research on there family for quiet sometime. I know her power. I known for a long time. Which is why it's so vital for me to extract it. Once she figures out her powers It'll be harder to extract." I opened my mouth. He knows?! " What's her power?" Scrooge asked. I leaned in so I could hear then fell through the door. " Well, well, well. Looks someone forgot to put the chains on her." Solar said his cloak hovering over Amy. "Whatever you're gonna do just do it okay." I said looking down on the floor."Where's the fun in that princess. Like I said I need to kill that blue rat first. Then everyone else but I'll think I'll keep Shadow alive-" Why him" I yelled. He raised his glove hand and smacked me across  the face.The pain was so unreal. "Rule one don't ever cut me off. As I was saying, I'm saving him for last. I want he to die slowly and painfully too. but he i want you to see. So maybe I'll kill him first.' He laughed. "Scrooge get one of you maids to get the Princess in more our clothing." He laughed and walked away.

Scrooge offered his hand and pulled me up. " Welcome to my home." He whispered in my ear and pushed me down a hallway. Lots of mobians we encountered were males and looked at me lustfully. I wanted to die one spot. We came upon a room where i heard girlish giggles and lots of stumbling. " These are my personal maids chambers. But don't act shy around them. you know 'em anyway." He said and pushed me through the door. " Who invited the pink rat!" A familiar voiced shrieked. " Sally?" she smiled at me. She wore a baby blue lingerie and had a huge martini glass. " Eww!" Was this a shock. Cosmo and Tikal was there too. Wearing the same exact thing as Sally. " Girls Please master's home." Scrooge said. The all squealed and crawled on the floor. " Master feed me. I worked hard today." Tikal said. " No I did. I made dinner last week." Cosmo pleaded. " Last week pea brain. Today I cleaned up your room from, last night." Sally said and winked. " girls I'm going to be super busy this week. Its the battle time. So some of our guards will keep you three company. Your food is in your bowls but first get Amy some clothing. Look at her all covered up." He gestured towards me.f

'' We have the bunny costume with the fishnets, Should I go get it master." Cosmo said hiccuping. She was drunk. " That what I had in mind. here you go a treat." He took a piece- no a crumb of chocolate out and threw it to her. " Go eat the two of you now." They crawled to what look like doggy dishes and started eating. " Here you ~hiccup~ go Princess." Cosmo said and went to go eat. Was he serious. " Scrooge I'll freeze in the skimpy thing." I complained. H grabbed my waist tightly and put his lips right around my ear don't worry I'll keep you warm. The he bit my ear hard. " And it's master Scrooge. No food for you tonight. now let'ss go to my room." He grabbed my wrists like a cop would and pushed me forward. " When we reached his room he pushed me in and closed me in. " Sorry. Our power's out on this side of the castle. I'll give you a few minutes of privacy but don't try to escape. We're in another demission. And your portal spell won't work. We made sure of that." He laughed. " No more hero's Amy. They're too busy. You cause all of this though. It's your fault your parents are dead. Your fault Sonic and Sally broke up. And your fault that well that the war is happening." I heard his footsteps walk away from the door.

I fell onto the floor and started crying. He was right. I grabbed my knees and something fell out of my skirt pocket. My phone! I touched the screen. Yes 87% battery life. Maybe If I call them. No I can't then they will hear my voice. A text? I don't know how long it will take thinking of how many dimensions and all. Worth a shot:

                         Help. I'm With Solar and Scrooge. I'm scared and they're gonna try to extract my powers! Please guys I'm not there."

I pressed send to all my friends. I sighed and crawled up into a ball. It was just too dark in the world.