Reason

No one Pov

Before they left to dinner Amy was just exploring the castle grounds. The finish part anyway. She was enjoying the fact that she actually had a family, a life, and a past. She smiled until she heard crying coming from the unfinished wing. " Hello." She said. She grabbed one of the spears on the knights statue. " Amelia. Help us." The voiced whined. " I'm coming." She yelled and ran down the hall. " Over here we're in the garden." She picked up her dress to run faster. " I'm here where are you." She looked around. " Please I won't harm you." Amy explained. " You have a weapon." Amy saw a small figure in the bushes. " No I'm putting it down." She threw the spear in a corner. " I'm not gonna hurt you." She offered a hand. " I can't say the same for you!" The figure grew. It grabbed her wrists with both hand." Hello princess." Amy face went white. " Scrooge!" He smiled. " How are you. Feeling well. Like I care." He pulled her across the garden. " Let go of me." Amy yelled kicking and trying to pull back. " Shut the fuck up! Damn. My dad is really stupid." Amy jaw dropped. 

" Yes Amelia. My father is Solar. And I have powers too." He brought her lips close to his. Not touching but close." Shape Shifting. I have the ability to change myself or inanimate things into whatever or whom ever I want. And right now. There is one Amy clones tricking your group over there." He smiled and she trembled. " I love when you tremble princess it such a thrill. but I know you don't like this face. Maybe this one." He transformed into Sonic. Amy growled. " No. You don't like faker. Wait I know." He transformed into Shadow. " Can't have one so you go for the other. But I'm done messing with you. You've been miscalculating this whole time. My father only said he would attack The horizon to get you here. I'm supposed to carry out the rest. What a bitch right."  He was still in Shadows form and he was hurting Amy. Amy's mind slowly processed that Shadow will hurt Amy. " Now princess if you may," He pulled her to the garden gates where a carriage was awaiting. " Have a good night." He head butted her and Amy fell unconscious. He put her in the carriage. And closed the door.

He looked around and saw a shovel. " Ahh." He turned the shovel into an Amy clone. " My master." It said. " I need you to scream. Loud." He put a spell on it  to make it float then he transformed into a ghost.

Present.

" In the flesh." Scrooge smirked at the heroes in front of him. " I already gave Amy the big story and don't feel like repeating myself. Talking whew takes a lot out of me." He said. " You better start talking you hurt one fur on her I swear I'll cut you in pieces!" Rosetta yelled.. " Ugh. Fine long story short. Solar's my dad, blah blah blah. I'm here to finish what  I started." He took out a pocket and knife and cut " Amy's" skin a little. " Your dead." Rosetta took her sword and flung it at him. He dodged just in time. " Tsk, Tsk. The sword slows you down. how about we play like bloods do yes? with powers."  Rosetta chuckled. " Fine. You're gonna be sorry." She threw  a fire ball at him. " He ducked and transformed into grass. " A shape shifter!" She gasped. Scrooge grabbed her leg and picked her up with one hand and threw her into a brick wall. " Sorry I don't play fair." He smiled. " Cream go check on Rosetta.' Tails yelled she nodded and ran over to her. " No you don't." Scrooge waved his hand over a plant and turned it into a man eating Venus flytrap. " Attack the rabbit." He ordered and it listened to him. Cream screamed loudly. " Cream!" Tails bolted over there and started fighting the plant. 

" You're on." Rouge said and threw a kick to his face. He ducked and grabbed her by one leg. " I'll believe you, when your a bigger threat." He said knocking her into Knuckles. Blaze shot some more fire at him and Sliver tried fighting him with tools using telekinesis. " Whoa almost got me there." He joked and turned into a ghost again. He crept behind Sliver and pushed him into Blaze into a shed. He then  locked the shed and turned to face Sonic and Shadow who were trying to free Amy. " I want to fight you both so bad. But I have business to attend to." He started walking away. " No! We're gonna fight right now!" Shadow yelled. Scrooge smirked and turned into the one person who couldn't fight. " Shadow do you want to hurt me. I'm already dead." He said as Maria. " Ma-Maria." He dropped his guard. " Don't be fooled Shadow it's him not her." Sonic said. " Are you sure sonic." He turned his way towards him. " Ames." Sonic didn't know why. Even though ''Amy'' was right there in front of him, Scrooge shape ability to Amy made a trance. he couldn't fight the one he loved. 

" Sonic. Help me Sonic." Scrooge teased the disappeared into the night. "Ughh." Amy then fell. " Ames are you ok." Sonic said and held her in her hands. " So-Soniku?" She said. " Yes." He replied. " Thank you." Amy kissed him on the mouth right in front of Shadow. " Sonic kissed back and ran his finger threw her hair. Amy stopped and staggered to Shadow. " You too Shadow." She kissed him full on he lips.Shadow was taken aback. He never kissed a girl before. He didn't know what to do. But the kiss was cold not warm. " Little help here guys." Tails yelled punching the back of the mutant plant. Shadow and Amy broke apart and shadow Sonic went to go help fight while Knuckles and Rouge tried to help Blaze and Sliver out of the shed. Amy clone quickly slipped out of the scene to the garden gates. She came to a carriage and the door opened. " Master did I do well." She asked. Scrooge smiled and patted her head. " Perfect. But here what I need you too do. Hand me that twig." He said. She did and he made another Amy clone. " Here's what I need the two of you to do." He whispered in their ears. They nodded. " Remember don't get caught by the same people. Stay out of each other way, And make sure you get them alone." They both nodded. one went back to the garden and another back into the castle secretly.

Scrooge smiled and closed the door. " I can't wait to have you." he said to the real Amy who was still out for the count. he licked her neck and yelled at the driver go.

" We must tell Shadow!"

" And Sonic. But when. We're still banned here. Even our ghost forms are dangerous."

" We will enter there dreams Crossed."

" Fine by me. If I can make a nightmare why not."