Part 56

Quote
CHAPTER 56
nandini came to the bedroom with coffee in her hands and saw her hubby cuddling with her pillow and her stole in his hands. she smiled at his cuteness and decided to tease him a bit. nandini placed the coffee on the table and climbed over the bed close to his ear.
n=manik .. good morning
she whispered in a sweet sugary voice and kissed his ear. not to mention her famous smirk appeared on his face and he opened his eyes lazily only to see his favourite face in front of his eyes. nandini smiled and kissed his forehead
m=morning jaan
saying he pulled her beneath himself all on a sudden
n=manik choro..kya karraheho? subhah subhah shuru hogaye
m=wrong..shuruat tumne ki ha..so let me finish this?
saying he captured his lips with hers into a beautiful morning kiss. his hands travelled to her neck and throwed her dupatta somehwere in the corner of the room which was disturbing his lips to touch her body. the fresh glossy smell of her bath gel was making him loose it and his favourite strawberry shampoo of hers always instigated his desires burn out altogether. having no option rather than giving up to him nandini lied under him feeling his touch and kisses and travelling her hands through his bare back. he sealed his lips with hers once again chewing out the blood out of them while digging his nails on her milky skin by travelling his hands under her kurta. throughout their morning romance manik didnt forget about her injury and kept in mind not to hurt her their. he lied back on the back pulling herself over him still not breaking the kiss. manik opened the dori of her kurti and slided one of the sleeves from her shoulder exposing his favourite kissing spot , her crook of the neck. he hided his face their ,fisting her hair exposing her collar bone and left a trail of wet kisses along with mark of his love. she clutched and arched in pleasure which forced him to do more and more. his lips travelled down to her cleavage after pulling down her kurta a bit more exposing her upper part to him,..a sweet morning kiss of hers turned out to be their a package of morning romance. Finally after a long hour of love making he occupied her with a love bite and rested his head on her chest. both of them panting heavily and nandini's fingers ruffling his hair slowly.
m=jaan.
n=hmmm.
m=im sorry if i hurt u.
he said lifting his face a bit. she smiled and pecked the corner of his lips.
n=manik... thanks for giving me what i wanted. i know ke itne dinose it was hard for u to control still meri injury ke wajase u controlled urself and..
m=and look what i have done to u... ur all.. bruised and red
n=ssshhh...
she put her finger on his lips and made him look into her eyes
n=how many times have I told u never to call all these bruises? you dont know what each of these mean to me. manik, maine tumse kitni baar kaha ha, i love these having on myself and yeh tumhara haque hain. you own me the way i own u, accha ek bat bataw, tum kya mujhe esehi apni Jaan kehte ho? dont u mean it?
m=ofcourse i do
n=to phir? main bhi yeh sab kehnekeliye nahi kehti ke i dont feel hurt. i actually dont. cause these tell how much u love me, how much u feel and care for me. manik the reason i am alive is just because of ur love. mujhe kuch nahi chahiye sivay tumhare pyaar ke. aur ab agar ek aur baar bhi tumne kuch esa wasa kaha ne then... sochlo, dubara se kiss nahi milegi.
he smirked and kissed her passionately.
n=ab yeh kya tha??
m=tumhe lagta ha tum kiss nahi dogi aur main chupchap rahunga?
both smiled and hugged eachother. they broke the hug when they heard a knock on the door. manik told nandini to take her clothes and go inside the washroom while he opened the door putting on his vest.
servant=manik baba.. woh bari madam ne apko aur nandini didi ko neeche breakfast pe bulaya hain
m=mom se kaho, we are coming
...
m=mom V kaha ha?
ny=woh usse kuch kaam tha toa woh breakfast karke chali gayi.
m=yeh ladki bhi nah, college ke time par tutions parhana aur abhi yeh NGO ka kaam. matlab sudhregi nahi
c=morning everyone.
raj=are cabir..come come join us.
m=tu itni subhah subhah?
c=ha woh... ek news deni thi sabko
n=kaisi news?
c=news yeh ha ke mrs nandini malhotra get ready to see ur husband being awarded
n=matlab???
cabir handed nandini a letter after reading which her eyes were twinkling in excitement
ny=nandu whats written beta?
n=mom isme likha ha.. peechle ek saal me manik and fab5 completed the highest numbers of music album in the country and all of them were super hit so this years international music awards function me all of them are being awarded as best band and manik is honored as the topmost youngest lead singer of the world.
as soon as nandini completed her sentence she ran into maniks arms, without caring that raj and nyonika were their she kissed him on his cheeks which eventually turned him into red.
n=manik..i love u congratulations.
m=thanks jaan.
raj=congrats son
manik hugged his parents as well as cabir
c=congrats dude..
m=same to u... its another proud moment for fab5
c=so it is... alya druv mukti abhi all are on their way to malhotra mansion, shamko sab eksath honge. maine navya ko bhi bulaya hain
nandini and manik smiled to themselves
n=woh cabir...navya ko bhi tumne apne ap bula liya ?? um impressed.
c=ab woh..matlab sabko inform karraha tha na..
m=yaa yaa we understand chal rehne de apne jhute muthe bahane
ny=award ceremony kab ha?
c=aunty kal shamko..
raj=well this is really a great news but filhal manik we must leave for office beta, its already late
m=dad bass do minute main abhi room se file leke ata hu
...
manik smirked through the mirror looking at nandini who was smiling at him while fixing his collar. she came behind him and did the collars for him.
n=i love u and im so much proud of u...
she planted a kiss on his shoulder. manik smiled and pulled her infront of him holding her by waist
m=if u keep on doing all these things main aj office kaise jaunga.
he bent down and kissed her shoulder. she clutched his collar pulling him closer but manik backed off
m=jaan i need to go.
she made a pouty face and he immediately pecked her lips.
n=office jana zaruri ha ???
m=zaaruri toa ha warna tumhe chorke main jata nahi aj.
"manik, come fast beta" raj called from downstairs. manik kissed her once more and then pecking her forehead after gesturing a I love u he went to office.
n=hmmm.. mere patidev, itna bara award mila ha tumhe... u deserve something special from ur wife, something romantic??? A night to remember???
nandini said to herself and blushing like hell. she picked up her phone and dialed cabir's number
n=cabir... i need ur help
manik closed down his laptop resting his back on his chair. striking two deals at a day now he was feeling relieved. he looked at the time, it was already 10 pm
m=itna late hogaya? dad abtak kaam karraha ha?
he went to his dad's cabin but it was empty. he asked the peon and he replied that raj had left for home when manik was in a meeting. so manik packed up his laptop and headed towards home. he reached home within twenty minutes. as soon as he got down from the car he saw the mansion seemed to be dark from outside. manik rang the bell but none opened. luckily he had one of the keys and he himself opened the door. the mansion was dark. nobody was there.
m=were are everybody?? mom!! nandini...kaha chale gaye sab? he was going upstairs when he saw some kind of light was coming from the pool side. feeling curious he headed towards the pool side and was surprised by the beautiful set up
it didnt take any longer for him to realize who had done all this. before he could turn around his favourite touch covered his eyes with her palms.
m=that was a beautiful surprise.
she smiled and blushed. he could feel her blush and so he holded her hands gently and turned around only to become lost of words watching her in that red chiffon sleeveless gown. he was drinking all her beauty through eyes. the colour of her cheeks were same as her outfit. his intense gaze was making her even more weak so she turned around to avoid his gaze. manik smirked and slided his hands from her shoulder to her fingers and entwined them with his. he planted a kiss on her head and came close to her ears
m=i love all this thank u.
saying he bit her earlobe passing shiver through her body..
m=dinner kare?
she nodded and lead him to the table which was filled with his favourite cuisine chinese. manik was about to pull a chair for her but she stopped
n=let me do this today
and she pulled a chair for him. manik smirked and sat on the chair letting her do what she wanted. she served him a plate full of his favourite dishes
m=tum dinner nahi karogi??
she smiled and instead of sitting beside she placed herself on his lap and encircled her hands around his neck. he was enjoying and loving all her avtars. she took the spoon full of rice and fed him.
m=wase.. yeh sab kaise kia tumne ?? i mean mom dad aur baki sab? shamko toa sab gharpar ane wale the na?
n=ha and mane plan change karke sabkuch cabir ke gharpar manage karwaliya. cabir convinced everyone that tonight its his treat and so sab aj uske gharpar night out karraheha. he managed to convince dad too and so mom had to agree also.
m=im impressed.
both fed eachother with the same spoon and enjoyable talks . suddenly manik started to giggle
n=what kya hua??
he pointed towards her cheek. she was about to touch but he holded her hand and he himself kissed that place chewing and biting her cheeks. nandini closed her eyes tightly blushing hard. manik smirked and pecked her lips
m=now its okay.
nandini blushed and got up from his lap. manik was confused were she was going. but she didnt go anywhere rather forwarded her hand to him
n=dance?
she was surely making him go crazy by each and every word, moves of hers. though he wanted to pick her up and throw on the bed watching her in that red dress fitted perfectly to her body exposing all the curves but still he deiced to do it her way as she had planned all this for him. manik gave his hand on hers and stood up. he pulled her closer with a jerk and they came dangerously close to eachother. both of them knew how much they wanted each other.

Tumhe apna banane ka junoon
Sar pe hain , Kabse Hain
Both of them started to move according to the beats. their bodies collapsed against each other. manik put her one hand on his shoulder and entwined another one with him. their eyes locked with eachothers and silence speaking their desires.

Mujhe adat banano lo tum ik buri
Kehna yeh tumse hain
nandini pulled her hand from his and hugged him from back resting her head on his back. manik smiled and placed his hands over hers. both stood there for sometime. manik felt her hands pulling off his coat and he allowed her to do it.. she turned him around and pulled his face closer to herself. he slided his hands around her waist and was ready for the kiss but she had some other plans. she pushed him back and guided towards the pool

Jism ke samandar mein
Ik lehar jo thehari hai
Usme thodi harqat hone do
nandini stepped down in the pool with maniks hand in hers and guiding him towards her. she was about to trip down but he caught hold of her.

Shayari sunaati inn do nasheeli aankhon ko
Mujhko paas aake padhne do
he couldnt resist further and kissed her collarbone sucking the water droplets from there. her fingers managed to open the first two buttons of his shirt. she kissed his cheeks and chin planting wet kisses and licking the water droplets from there and then splashing water on his face. her childish behaviour was his altime favourite. she drenched both of them with the water splashing game

Ishq ki khwahishon mein
Bheeg lo baarishon mein
Aao na...
manik holded her hands and twirled her around and pulled her back to himself. her back hit his chest . his dived between her neck and shoulder.he pulled the left stripe off her shoulder and started kissing there. she clutched his hand tightly for support. manik knew she was falling weak and so he picked her up and began to walk out of the pool. manik entered their bedroom with nandini in his arms . the room was all dark, the moonlit entering the room between the curtains. manik let her stand on her feet and was about to touch her but she hided herself behind the curtains.

Rokhna nahi mujhko
Zid pe agayi hu main
Iss kadar deewapan chada
He followed her towards the curtains and with a jerk moved them aside. he pinned her against the wall fisting her hair. she was breathing heavily, eyes closed tightly. her wet fragile body making him drank away all of her. he nibbled, chewed and bit her neck not leaving a single inch left.she tried to stop him but instead of stopping he turned her around and again pushed against the wall putting her hands up

Dekho na yaha ake
Mera haal kaisa hain
Tut ke abhi tak na juda
he gathered all her hair on one side and got a glimpse of her bare exposed back. she urged when he tore the strips of her dress with his teeth. she pulled of her hand from his grip and holded it before it fell on the floor

Ab sambhal na nahi hain
Jo bhi hai woh sahi ha
Ao na
he slowly turned her around and slammed his lips with hers. the kiss was of need, lust, love, desires, passion. she had awaken the wildness of him . he bit and smooched her lips drinking the blood. her heart was thumping heavily but he didnt back off rather picked her in his arms and throwed her on the bed. she was lying on the bed holding the upper part of her dress. he gave her a sexy smirk while throwing his shirt somewhere. he hovered over her slowly from feet to her stomach and kissed on her navel. she clutched the bedsheet tightly. he came a bit more up and kissed on her cleavage. then he smoothly undressed both of them and covered themselves with the duvet. a night to remember for both of them. though he had claimed her numerous time but still was not enough of her. she cried in pain yet was smiling feeling all those soothing kisses on the love bites which he was dropping. their entwined hands pinned against the bed, flipflops on the bed and those uncountable love of theirs. the whole night they loved eachother madly, deeply and completely.

http://www.promdressau.com/upfile/Prom%20Dresses/2012%20Prom%20Dresses/Beaded%20Straps%20Slit%20Chiffon%20Red%20Prom%20Dresses%20Top%20Sale.jpg

http://ausin.website/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/romantic-bedroom-ideas-candles-remodelling-on-romantic-bedroom-candles-and-roses-outdoor-swimming-pool-ideas-bedroom-design-and-decor.jpg