Chpater 71

CHAPTER 71
manik was having breakfast but his eyes were fixed on nandini who was serving breakfast to raj. he needed to manofy her. she was very much upset which was visible on her face.
raj=nandini beta tum bhi nashta karlo.
n=dad main badme khalungi. bhook nahi hain mujhe
manik knew she had not eaten anything since last night. whenever they had a tiff she was always not eating anything.
m=ab mujhe late horaha hain office keliye.. nandini I left my black file in the bedroom me bhul gaya hu please la do na
she didnt say anything and went upstairs. when nandini came to the room she found there was no file on the bed. she turned around as she knew he was there too and yes he was smirking at her and closing the door behind.
n=manik mujhe aur gusa mat dilaw.. mujhe niche jana hain.
she was about to open the door but he stood infront of her which made her even more angry. she was about to burst but before that crashed his lips with hers. nandini was shocked for a moment as she was not in a mood of all this. She was trying to free herself from his grip but maniks grip on her waist was much more stronger than her trying. she was continuously hitting him on his chest and not responding to the kiss even though she knew she had to surrender herself to him.. finally after sometime not being able to resist any longer, nandini gave in and put her hands around his neck. they sucked each others lips. manik chewed, bit her lips making them already swollen, he pushed her on the bed while kissing and hovered over her not leaving her body and lips even for a second. her hands digging into his hair pulling him more closer. manik let her go when both of them were feeling breathless . both slowly opened their eyes panting heavily lost in each others eyes.
n=why did you do this?
m=cause I love you and I know ke tum mujhse zyada der tak gussa nahi rehsakti
n=main tumse gussa nahi hu manik,
m=accha? toa kal raatse mujhse baat kyu nahi karrahiho?
n=cause i'm sad that u are leaving aur mere sath cabir navya ki shadi me nahi rahoge
he smiled at her innocence and pecked her lips
m=for that I'll make it up to u once I come back but please don't be angry. you are my biggest support and strength aur agar tum mere sath ese gussa rahogi then main kase jaunga? mera toa kaam par man nahi lagega jaan.
she caressed his face and then fused her lips with his which manik responded immediately. they kissed each other madly for some more time and broke the kiss when they felt the need of oxygen.
n=sorry, maine kaal raatse bohot rudely behave kiya
he chuckled
m=no problem.. I got the result of your anger
nandini blushed as she knew he meant the kiss
n=accha ab tumhe office nahi jana ha kya?
m=soch raha hu ke aj gharpar rukh jau aur..
he started to slide down his finger from her lips to neck and stopped at her chest. nandini holded his hand and stopped him from going further
n=not now manik.. we both know if we start now, then we wont stop and dad is waiting for you at the office
manik too agreed and got up from her. nandini too fixed her clothes and embraced him tightly.
n=i'll miss you very much
m=jaan... dont start crying right now, meri flight raat ko ha, abhi main jaldise office se kaam khatam karke wapas ajau then we will both do the packing okay?
she nodded and let him go. manik kissed her forehead and left for office
The whole day nandini was busy with the girls doing shopping, selecting dresses for the engagement, the decorations foods everything. But somewhere she was still sad whenever the thought came in her mind that manik wont be present in the engagement but she didnt let it be visible on her face and make others sad too.
Manik returned home early in the evening as his flight was at midnight. He straight went upstairs as the servants informed that nandini and nyonika were out for shopping and aashi was sleeping and a servant was sitting beside her
m=ramu kaka, ap jaiye , main hoo aashi ke pass
servant=jee manik baba
manik took aashi in his arms and kissed her whole face with love.
m=papa loves you lot beta, humesha. You are papa's hope, strength just like your mom. thank you for coming into our lives aashi.
manik put her down on her cot and started to do his packing. he took out his clothes, toiletries, files papers and put them in his suitcase. He also put nandini's photo in the bag like always which he used to carry whenever he goes on tours without her. after finishing packing, manik saw aashi was awake and she was crying as she was hungry. he quickly bought milk for her as nandini was not at home . Both of them used to feed her bottle milk and mothers milk in an alternative way so that for some reason if nandini is not at home she does not face any problem. manik pulled her into his lap and started to feed her milk and aashi was busy playing with his bracelets . Manik didnt realize when he felt asleep after feeding her. Nandini came back and saw aashi was in maniks lap playing with his fingers and manik was fast asleep. she saw he had done his packing too. even though nandini tip toed in the room manik woke up hearing the sound of her anklets.
n=sorry, woh shopping me thora late hogaya and this traffic.
m=its okay.. maine aashi ko dudh peela diya hain
nandini smiles and takes aashi from his lap. after sometime manik takes her back and asks nandini to freshen up. nandini comes out from the washroom after sometime changed into her regular night gown and sees manik standing near the window. she stands beside him resting her head on his shoulder
n=tumhari flight kab hain?
m=3 baje.
nandini looks at the time , it was 10.30 pm.
n=tumne aj sari packing khudse karli? Mera wait karte I would have done it.
manik turned towards her and held her by waist
m=I did it purposely
n=kyu??
m=cause I didnt want that our time to be spoiled because of this packing.. I wanted something else.
he pulled her more close to himself and nandini encircled her hands around his neck.
n=what did you want
nandini asked looking deep into his eyes and he pulled her onto him causing her stand on his feet
m=I wanted this,
he said husking in her ear biting it and causing her moan. her hands automaticly fisted in his hair and his hands were roaming over her silky gown. manik looked into her eyes and she was breathing heavily
m=one thing I miss about you
n=kya??
m=pehle pehle jab humari shadi hui thi.. whenever we used to make love.. the blush on your face
and yes, nandini blushed remembering those things. manik smirked as that is what he wanted and scooped her in his arms and headed towards the bed.
he put her on the bed and lied beside her watching her looking at him
n=ese kya dekh raheho?
m=yeh sawal main bhi agar puchu tu??
nandini turned towards manik and caressed his cheek. He kissed her forehead and she hided her face in his chest.
m=yeh kya jaan, I thought both of us will spend some cozy time but
n=manik kuch der ese rehte hain please?
m=theek hain as u wish.
manik pulls her more closer and starts rubbing her back slowly. both of them knew that none of them was sleeping, still they remain silent, lost in each others arms. manik was every now and then pecking her hair and nandini was not ready to leave the stripe of his vest. hours passed like this and manik saw it was almost 1 am .
m=jaan
he whispered slowly and nandini who had been sobbing quickly wiped her tears and looked at his eyes. He wanted to cry but he would not in front of her and she knew that. He was stronger than her in every phase.
m=I need to get ready.
nandini nodded and let him move. she quickly got up saying she had some work in the kitchen but only manik knew she was avoiding his gaze and all these 2.30 hours she had been sobbing as his vest was all wet.
nandini came back after sometime and saw him buttoning his shirt. the last few buttons were left. Manik saw her standing behind him through the mirror and he turned around. he gestured her to button the last few ones and she gave him a faded smile and began to button his shirt. while she was looking down avoiding his gaze , he was staring at her and caressing her milky smooth chubby cheeks. once she was done she looked at him to meet his eyes and he captured her lips with his immediately. she closed her eyes and gave in the moment he pulled her closer and her hands went around his neck. He knew she needed that, he needed that. They kissed, kissed and kissed. manik wanted to break the kiss but nandini was not ready to let him go. He could feel her tears as his cheeks were also wet now. slowly he broke the kiss and sealed her forehead with a kiss.
m=I love you, Humesha and I will be back soon
nandini nodded and fed him Dahi-chini which she bought from the kitchen. then she helped him wear the coat and walked him downstairs to the car. before getting inside the car once again he pecked her lips and gave her favourite smirk. nandini too smiled and kissed his cheeks
n=take care, bye
m=love you