Where Am I? People can Fly Now?

DISCLAIMER, I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT ROBERT. THE REST IS TO AKIRA.

I was in complete darkness and then I was blinded by a huge light. I heard a voice say. "Your wish has been granted. Farewell." Then the white light slowly faded and I was left standing in front of a giant, dome shaped building. I was looking around to gather my surroundings. I then heard a voice yell out. "Hey! Who are you?" I searched for the source of the voice. No one was there. "Hey! I'm up here." I looked up and saw a teen... floating? I watched as he landed on the ground. He looked about 15 to 16 years old, had purple hair which I thought was dye, and he had a hoodie on with the logo, Capsule Corporation. "Hey, my name is Trunks. What's your name?"  I froze. i didn't know my name. I chose the the first name that i thought of."Mine's Robert. Weren't you just flying up there?" He started to respond when another voice came out. "Trunks! Time for Dinner." "Coming, Mom!" He yelled back. He turned back to me. " Yes, but that's a little complicated to explain. Do you want to eat dinner with us?" I nodded and Trunks smiled. He told me to follow him. I followed him through a few hallways and when I arrived at the dinning room, my nose filled with a sweet and delicious scent. "Mmm, that smells good." Trunks nodded. "My mom's cooking is almost as good as Goten's mom's cooking." I didn't know who Goten was but he obviously looked proud of his mother's cooking. I walked to the table and saw there was only 4 chairs. "Uh, Trunks?" He walked to the table  Hang on a sec." Trunks pressed something under the table and I watched as the table stretched out and another chair was added. "Whoa." I awed in wonder. Trunks beamed. "My mom is also a scientist and she loves to build things." I was speechless. "Wow, I wish I had a mom who did that." Then I realized I had no memories of anything or anyone. I guess since his mom's a scientist I should ask her for some help in why I no memory of anything. I saw movement coming through the doorway and I saw what looked like a avalanche of an all-you-can-eat-buffet. "Ahhhh!" A woman's voice cried out. The avalanche collapsed. I quickly caught some of the dishes and Trunks caught a few too. "Oops! Sorry!" She said. "Trunks, who's your new friend?" She looked at me with familiarity. "This is Robert. He looked like he was lost so I invited him for dinner. Can he stay, please?" He gave her the puppy dog eyes and I chuckled. She gave me a look saying that it was up to me. I smiled and gave a slight nod. she sighed. "Okay, he can stay for as long as he like." She collected the silverware and set it out at the table. She smacked her head which unfortunately had a spoon, so when she smacked her head the spoon hit her too. "Owww." She whined. She sighed while rubbing her forehead. She turned to see me and remembered what she was going to say. "Hello, my name is Bulma." She did a funny little pose. "Hang on I'll be right back." She walked out and I heard a click. Then I heard a loud yell. "WOMAN! WHAT THE HELL!" She smirked. "The prince should always be there for dinner. By the way, we have a guest." She said Prince? I walked to the table and sat down as I smelled something that almost made my appetite leave for a year. "Ugh, what's that horrible smell." Bulma sighed. "Vegeta! Go take a shower. " I heard grumbling and a door slam. We ate in silence. Bulma was the first to break the silence. "So Robert, where are you from?" I made the choice to tell her."I don't know?" Everyone stopped eating. "What do you mean you don't know?" "I mean, I don't know anything. I have no memories of anything or of anyone." Trunks looked at me hard. I heard a creaking come from to doorway. "Who is this person?" I swirled around to see giant man with flame hair standing in the doorway. He gave off an intimidating aura. I gulped down my fear and stood up. "Hello, my name is Robert. You must be Vegeta." I held out my hand as a notion of peace. He just grunted and took a seat at the table. He started to devour the meal in seconds. Chicken legs were stripped bare from the bone in mere seconds. I gulped again. I ate my meal in silence. "So," I jumped a little from the prolonged silence. "Where did you meet Trunks?" I put down my fork and told her everything. She sat there and listened so when I was done, she stood up and told me to follow her. "So you have no memory of anything." I shook my head. "M'kay." We arrived at a lab and she told me sit down. When she pulled out a needle, my instincts almost took over but I just controlled my breathing. "You're not afraid of needles. That's good." I gave a weary chuckle. she cleaned my arm and the needle went in. Blood filled the syringe and i felt a weird sensation pull at me. I just shrugged it off. She pulled out the needle and quickly placed a cloth on the wound. "Hold it there, please." I held the cloth in place. She sat down and depressed the plunger onto a glass table. Things started happening. Bulma was typing furiously at the keyboard. Then after a few minutes, she gasped. "That isn't possible." She typed some more and a document printed out of a printer. She ran over to it and snatched it out. "How is this possible?" I was getting worried. "Ummm, Bulma?" She whirled around with a crazed look in her eyes. "What's wrong? Am I dying?" She sighed. " Robert, I need to tell you something that might change your life. Do you want me to tell you what I found out?" I nodded. "Okay. Robert, I ran a full panel of tests and I found out two things." I nodded to say I was following along. "First, are you human?" I thought about it and I pretty much thought I passed as human. "Yes." She wrote it down on the clipboard that was sitting in her lap. "Okay. That's not true." I cocked my eyebrow. "I'm not human?" She shook her head. " You're a Saiyan." I nodded slowly. "Second, Vegeta's your father. I don't know how but it's true. I ran the test three times." She stood up. I stood up with her. "You can take off the gauze. Its healed by now." I slowly peeled it off and she was right. There was no sign that a needle had even entered my skin. "Vegeta is a Saiyan too. You're a full blooded saiyan." I asked her what a saiyan was when someone appeared in front of me and Bulma. My instincts kicked in and I lashed out. I hit him square in the jaw. "Owwwww!" I looked at the thing I had hit. It was a full grown man with an awkward hairstyle and he was wearing a orange gi. "Goku, that was bound to happen." I heard a crash and screaming from the kitchen. "What the hell?" I saw Goku grab us and we were in the kitchen. There were broken dishes, glassware, and blood. Blood? I followed the trail to a body lying down. Vegeta was bleeding profusely from a shoulder wound. "VEGETA!" Bulma was on top of his body pressing down on the wound. The bleeding didn't slow down. "Robert, go get some towels. PLEASE!" I turned to find Goku behind me. "He's already dead, a senzu bean won't heal him." Bulma screamed at Goku and I ran up to his body. "Jonathan," he whispered. He was delirious from the pain. "Kill Frezia for me. My son." He lifted his hand and gently touched my face. His eyes shone with recognition. Is he talking to me? Then his hand went limp. "He's dead." The room filled with Bulma's wails. The Prince of all Saiyans was. Dead.