Vegeta's Revival! Cell's True Terror Returns

DISCLAIMER; I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT THE PEOPLE I LISTED BELOW. THE REST IS TO AKIRA.

These people will be in the next saga. Just saying.

Me-Jonathan/Robert- 17yoa

Ellie-Ellie Ross- 17yoa

Katherine-Jocelyn Rose- 17 yoa

Todd Hartwell- 17yoa

It has been two years since Frezia killed my father, Prince Vegeta. I kept on training with Goku and Piccolo. Goku helped me to control my emotional counterparts, so now they won't come out when I feel slightly angry, sad, nervous, etc. Also I was now able to control my super sayian transformation. It's still wearin me out but I am adjusting to the power.

"Jonathan! Come back to Earth." I returned back to reality and looked at my beautiful girlfriend, Ellie Ashton Ross. I met her a year ago and we just instantly clicked. Our first Impression wasn't the best one but we worked it out. I thought about our first encounter.

Flashback

1 year ago.

I was taking a break from training when I was tackled by a stranger and we both fell backwards. "Ooof." We both grunted and i looked at my assailant. She looked like she was in a hurry. She stood up quickly; collected her books and ran to Capsule Corporation. I saw that she had left her purse and a piece of paper. I yelled out. "Hey! Wait!" She turned and saw the items she forget and rushed back to me. "Thanks. I'm looking for a Caspule Corporation?" I smiled. "Grab my shoulder." I told her to do as I prepared to do my newly learned move, instant transmission. She looked at me and made a face. "YOU PERVERT! " and she whacked me with a frying pan. WHACK! I fell back down again. I rubbed my head in pain. "Owww. Why you do that?" She had a angry face on. "Sh-shut up you dirty little perv." I stood up and tried to expain. "I know a quicker way to Capsule Corporation. Please trust me." She seemed to think about it and she finally caved in. "F-fine. But do anything that screams pervious, and I'm calling the cops." I nodded and prepared the move again. I felt Trunk's ki and I locked on it like Goku taught me. "Grab on." She hesitated and then she lightly tapped my shoulder. I smiled and let us travel to Capsule Corporation. We arrived in the lobby, and her reaction was shocking.  She didn't scream bloody murder. She just turned and checked me out. "I knew I recognized that hair. You're Vegeta Breif's son." I said nothing. The wound was still fresh back then. She turned just as Bulma walked through the elevator. Her hand were full of paperwork like always. I saw her set them down at the desk near the doors. She turned and saw the both of us. "Hey, Robert. And oh, you must be our new intern?" Ellie nodded. And one thing lead to another.

Present

"Robert, quit dozing off. I'm asking you something." I looked at her. I sat up straighter and smiled. "Yes, Ellie." She took a deep breath. "This may be a little too personal for you so you don't have to answer it. She had my full attention. "I hear that Vegeta was not human. Was that true." I frowned and sighed. Ellie quickly followed up with." It's none of my business." As she started to wave it off. I grabbed her hand and set it gently on the table. "I'll tell you." She turned her head and smiled. "Vegeta was not human. He was a sayian." She nodded and flashed a smile. And asked "That usually means you are half of him." I nodded. "I'll tell you the rest later, but let's get our check and I'll take you somewhere else to show the rest." She nodded and called over a waiter. "Check."

I had already taught her how to fly and use ki. I took us to a mountain and I landed smoothly. Ellie, on the other hand, landed with a stumble. She almost fell into me but I caught her and steadied Ellie. "You okay?" She nodded. I let go and stepped back. She dusted the bugs off her clothes. Then she looked up to me with anticipation in her eyes. "I am a full blooded sayian. My mother was a full sayian. I was hidden away from Frezia and I was taken but I have no memory of the years I lost." She stood there with a hand up. "Yes?" She withdrew the hand and said. "Who's frezia?" I looked shocked. I told her my whole life story and she only has one question. Man, I love this girl. "I'll sum it up for you. Evil. Killed Vegeta. Killed by me." She nodded. "I also have a transformation." She stood up quickly and started bouncing on the soles of her feet. "Show me, please. Please?" I Sighed. "Okay. You might wanna hold onto something. This can be overwhelming. She looked around and spotted something to hold onto. She grabbed it so tightly that her knuckles turned white. "Ready." I assumed a position and started raising my power. She looked shocked at my power. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I yelled out. My hair stood up and turned gold. My eyes turned to a teal color. The wind kicked up dust and blew everything outwards. I saw Ellie holding on for dear life. Then I was finished and she fell back down as gravity took effect. "You like it?" She rubbed her arm. "First, less screaming. I almost went deaf from your screaming." I sweatdropped. "Sorry." "Other than that, you look even sexier." She flirted. I blushed madly. She giggled. Then Goku appeared behind her. Then the unexpected happened, Ellie spun around and punched Goku's nose. He took it and stumbled back. Ellie rose in the air and blasted with her special move. "MADIAN BEAM" She shot a rose like beam at Goku and I jumped in the way and deflected it. "Ellie! What are you doing?" She landed on the ground. "This guy tried to rob us." I facepalmed. I explained to her that he wasnt. "He's a a good friend; I promise. " She wrinkled her nose. I turned to Goku who was dusting himself off and slapped him. "You blithering idiot.! Why did you ruin my perfect date!!?" He held his hands up in defense. "Sorry, Jonathan. I didn't know." I growled. "I told everyone that I was going out on a date with Ellie! You were there!" He cowered. "Geez. You're scarier than ChiChi." I let out an exasperated breath. He then got serious. "The reason I am here is, shenron is missing." I turned my head to him. "The sky isn't dark."  Goku nodded. I looked at Ellie. She was looking at her fingers. "Ellie. We need to go now." She just looked up and grabbed my shoulder. I grabbed Goku's arm and I ITED us to the lookout. The gang was there and Dende was panicking. "Jonathan! " I heard Gohan shout. I ignored him and ran to Dende. He was shouting things in namekian. He then ran into the Lookout building. I followed him. "Dende. De- Dende snap out of it! " I  gave him a hard slap which he didn't move from. "Huh?" Dende turned and I leaped back. This was a metal puppet. I saw a note attached to the chest.

I am back and the Cell Games will resume in 1 week. Your healer is with me. Oh Jonathan, I have your friend.

Xoxo, Cell.

I took the note and turned. There was a man standing at the base of the Dragon balls. He had the same hair style as my father. Wait. That isn't possible. The man was Vegeta. He looked around frantically. I raised my ki up a little so he know I was here. He got the message and saw me. He looked like he had seen a ghost and he was ... trembling. Suddenly, the hairs on my neck stood up and I sensed that someone was behind me. Goku was seething, and Gohan was growling. I felt a pressure in the center of my back. I leaped forward away from my assailant. I was being bugged by a bug? I knew who it was. "Cell." I growled. He chuckled. "Back in the flesh, I made sure that your little girl was comfortable." I looked around for Ellie. Cell had taken her. I started to turn into my super sayian Rage. Cell started to back up. When I was done my whole personality changed. I was now a merciless killer. I was wearing a dark red gi and yellow pants. I had changed in power but Cell's was completely off the scale. "Hmmm. I can't believe that you are dumb enough to make Jonathan angry." Cell started to laugh. Then he was laughing uncontrollably.  "Oh my. You. Thought. That. Would. Scare me?" I powered up to my max and punched Cell's face. At first, he didn't budge. Then he flew back through the sky. He stopped himself and he didn't have a mark on him. I was shocked. That was my full power. I frowned and charged my new move, Instant Galick Gun. I put all of my power into the move to create an earth shattering attack. Everyone was  Cell looked afraid." You aren't kidding." I was clenching my teeth. I trying to concentrate on teleport at his feet. I vanished and reappeared at cell's feet. He started yelling "NOOOOOOO! I roared. "GALICK GUN!" I released the beam. It hit Cell dead on.

When the smoke cleared part of the lookout was broken and cell. I had finally damaged him. His whole arm, leg and his little horn looking things were gone. I smirked. I had a small sense of deja vu, but I ignored it. Goku was yelling at me to finish him off. I watched as Cell regenerated his broken body. "What? How?!" I felt a strange power behind me and I saw Gohan racing towards him in a white aura. He gave Cell a punch but cell dodged and countered. Gohan flew away for miles. Cell smiled. "You all are not strong enough to fight me so I will let you train. The cell games start in a week. He used instant transmission to leave. I sighed and powered down. I didn't see my father. "Goku, where's Vegeta?" He said that he went with trunks to Capsule Corporation.  I nodded. I tried to locate Both of their energies but I only felt Trunks. Goku's energy was next to him and I was frowning . How is goku there when hes here? Then I transmitted myself to the corporation. I saw the weirdest thing ever. I saw Trunks and Vegeta, but I saw another Trunks. "Dad, what did you do?" He turned and said." I'm just introducing my two sons together." Two sons?

"Who is he?" Vegeta grasped my shoulder and pulled me to the older trunks. "Jonathan. Meet Future Trunks."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I am soooooooooooooo sorry. I had a few problem with my book. I had the whole chapter written and then I closed my phone and turned it on. Half of the chapter was missing. So I had to rewrite the whole thing. Thank you for your patience. So long