The Games Begin! The Angel's Battle!

Pic of JONATHAN'S  Super Sayian Rage.  ---^
You're welcome.

The Cell Games were here. I was wearing Vegeta's battle armor and Trunks was wearing a similar outfit. I saw my father walk around and mentally preparing himself for the battle. He taught me to never let words get under you armor. I thought he ment metaphorically. Boy was I wrong. I won't get into details but I almost gave up fighting because of Vegeta's words. I winced at the memory. He was trying to get me to transform into super sayian 2. I also trained with gohan and Piccolo. I beat gohan at full power. Piccolo was more difficult to beat. He would grab me and throw me in the air. Constantly. I finally beat him with a Blazing Fist. I made this move when I was training with Goku and I form a punch with all my energy in it and hit the target. Piccolo fell down after and gohan got up and smiled.

I smiled as we flew over there. Everyone was coming even Krillin. I saw the arena with large lances sticking up at the corners and there was Cell and another guy. Everyone saw the person. "Seriously, after what happened last time; he still came?" Gohan said. I was puzzled. Then Cell looked up and swatted the guy away into a giant rock. I cringed. Ouch.
The we landed on an outcropping. I smiled and me and Goku flew to Cell. "Hey Cell!" I smiled and waved. Goku looked at me like I had lost my mind. We landed on the floor of the Arena. "Cell where's Ellie." My tone went from cheerful to deathly serious. Even Goku and Cell looked a little startled.  Cell pointed over to a rock that looked carved out. There was a girl who wasn't moving. I growled. Goku backed up. "How don't we start now. Cell grinned. "I agree." Goku ITED away from us and we began. I made the first move and we were in a push off. I pulled away and shot up into the air. I held my fingers out and concentrated on Cell's ki. I formed a blast that blew up the ground he stood on. The n I Instant Transmissioned to the ground. Cell looked unharmed. "That was a very good trick but sorry." I smiled. "I had a feeling that wouldn't work." I said.

"Why don't you use that trick against me." I was suprised he remembered. "Nah, I'll save it. Say why don't we get serious." I held out my hand towards the ground. Cell looked blank. "You already know what I am about to do." I blasted the Arena to peices. Cell smiled and we started the real fight. After a hour, I stood there panting. Cell wasnt even damaged. I smiled. "I have a new transformation, but I'll need a senzu bean." Cell allowed me to get one. I started out in my super Sayian Rage. Then I yelled out. "Kioken times 10!" Cell's eyes widened. "Robert! Stop!" Goku yelled. I stabilized my energy and ki. "Heh." I flew at cell who was shocked. I phased through him and appeared above him. He was really shocked. I flew through him again. Cell saw me and growled and went full power. I whispered ego. I felt The Angel and Devil at my side. "About time you let us out." The Angel stayed silent. "I need your energies. Please." Cell was charging his ki and  he was rising above my power. Everyone was holding on for dear life. Then I felt a strange power behind Me. I turned to see Gohan in his ultimate form, Goku in his super sayian three, my father in his super sayian 2, Trunks in his super sayian 2 also. They all rushed for cell and I stood there watching them get beaten by Cell like they were nothing. I growled. "Hmph. Not really what I expected from the Prince's son," he held Vegeta by the hair. "I guess you all are just weaklings." With that he threw him away and I lost my form. "I guess that means you forfeit the match." He started charging a kamehameha. "You'll die along with earth!" I felt tears rolling down my eyes and I was angry and ashamed. I can't save earth. I can't save everyone. I lost. I heard The Angel yell. "JONATHAN! Kill him" I felt a new energy rise inside of me and I embrace it and I exploded.

I had transformed into The Archangel. I saw him release his kamehameha wave. I deflected it with a finger. I was my angel and I was the Devil. "I will be the one to kill you!" I rushed at him once, twice. And I attacked with a series of punches. I kicked him in the ribs and jumped back. Vegeta and Goku were up at my side. We were charging our signature moves. Then we released it all at Cell "Kamehameha." "FINAL FLASH." "FINAL ATONEMENT!" the beams merged into a large orange beam. Cell had recovered and held back our attack. Goku yelled." Full Power!" The we all yelled from anger and exhaustion. The beams over powered Cell and we all passed out.

????

"Oh my." This man Is very very strong. He might give Lord Beerus a challenge. 1 more year till he wakes up. I will tell him to look at this person. "

Hello people. I am so sorry for the quick end of the Cell Games. I wanted to get to the Majin Gods. Still sorry but I'll make the Majin Gods Saga Part 1 really good but don't forget there's just one 'movie' left and then we'll get to the Majin Gods Saga