The Explosion of the Otherworld! Janemba's Rebirth!

6 months after Cell

The pic up. Is a fusion with Jonathan and _______? Guess who

I was training with Ellie. I had saved her from Cell and she was determined to become stronger than Goku. Yeah Good Luck with that. I rushed to her and threw a punch which she flawlessly countered with a kick to my ribs. “Ugh!” I groaned as she spun and kicked me in the arm. I blocked her kick and retreated. I smiled. She has grown a lot stronger in the past 6 months. She could probably stand a chance with Android 18 in a full power match now. I rushed at her with a ki blast in my hand and threw it at her. I anticipated her to counter it so I prepared to attack her. When the smoke cleared away, I didn't see her at all. I was afraid that I had killed her when I felt a kick to my back and I shot forward. I righted myself and looked at the source of the kick. Ellie stood the grinning and she held out her hands, charging her signature attack. I prepared to block it and she disappeared. I let my guard down to look around for her. I heard her appear behind me and I didn't have time to block or counter the move. I heard her yell out "FINAL MADIAN SHINE BURST!" The beam hit me dead-on. All I saw was pink smoke and I was flying through the mountains. I forced my body downwards and I hit the ground. Hard. I think I have to explain to the village nearby, why their land has a huge gaping crater in it. I pulled myself up from the ground and immediately regretted it. My body was wracked with cramps and aches from Ellie's move. "Whew! That was something." I decided on using Instant Transmission to get back to her. When I got back Ellie was sitting down, trying to catch her breath. I clapped which startled her. "Hey. Take it easy. You went all out on that move of yours." She smiled. "Thanks. I learned from the best." Her comment made me blush madly. She giggled. "Did my attack hurt you?" I froze and palmed my forehead. The bet. Before the battle, I made a bet that if she could hurt me; I would take her to the carnival. I lost since I had cramps and aches everywhere after she attacked me. "Yes. You did." She suddenly gained a new energy and she was jumping up and down screaming, "Yes! I'm stronger than you." which led me to explaining that she couldn't beat me in my super sayian. "But. I am stronger than you at you full power, base, form?" I chuckled. She still didn't get power levels in a sense. "Whatever. You, mister, owe me a date to the carnival." She said, poking my chest at 'mister'. "I know but the carnival isn't till tomorrow." She deflated and sighed. I forgot the senzu beans at Goku's house so we flew over there and when we arrived, I knew right away something bad had happened. I motioned for Ellie to suppress her power level. I knocked on the door. "ChiChi?" I called out. "Goten?" Nothing. I slowly opened the door and I saw that no one was there. "Hello? Anyone?" I looked around the lights were off, the place looked tidy. "Robert, look." I heard Ellie call out. She had found a note left on the counter. It read.

Dear Goku,
Goten is with Trunks and I am shopping for food. I’ll be back at 9:00. Robert, If you’re reading this, Goku took the senzu beans with him to King Kai’s planet to train.
Love,
ChiChi

I sighed. Everything was all good, but I was kinda mad at Goku for stealing my senzu beans. I walked outside and I realized one thing. We needed new clothes. My gi pants had holes in it. The sleeve of my undershirt was torn and so was my gi. My left shoulder was bleeding a little. Ellie’s clothes were in better shape compared to mine. Her pants and gi had holes in it. I walked into the house and went straight for Goku and ChiChi's room. They both had separate closets and one bed. I opened Goku's closet and saw the whole closet was full of training gear. They were all sorted out neatly which I found to be surprising. I pulled out one of the gis he had and took an undershirt too. I replaced the torn shirt and pants, and put on the gi. I walked in the living room and Ellie was waiting outside for me. I cleared my throat and she turned around and put her hands on her hips. “What took you so long?” she demanded. She answered her own question. “I think we should go say hi to Goku.” I thought about it and I agreed to go meet Goku. She held onto my shoulder and I sensed Goku’s ki. I found it and he was fighting something strong. With my father.  At full power too. I ITed us to the battle. We weren't expecting this scene. Goku and a green alien who looked like piccolo, were screaming explicits at a giant orange jellybean? “Goku, what is-” I began to ask but was cut off by a roaring yell from hell. “Shaaaaa!” Then the Otherworld literally shook at the seams. This creature was strong. Ellie looked at me with a worried look, wondering if she would have to fight. “Ellie. Help Goku and…” I pointed at the green man. “I am Pikkon, for Kami's sake you piece of…” “Pikkon.” I finished my sentence. “She nodded and started talking to Goku. I flew right to my dad’s ki and went super sayian 2. I went super sayian 2 in a spar with Goku and Vegeta. It's a story for another day.