The Unexpected Battle! Jonathan vs Demigra!

This is a kinda short Chapter. Sorry but I’ll try to make it as long as I can.

1 year later.

I was walking along the streets of Saran City. Saran City was the old Satan City. They renamed it since Hercule retired from Martial arts. Everyone celebrated, especially Gohan. “I just happy that the world doesn't think he's the Savior of the world. Twice.” I chuckled to myself. I looked around the city. Everyone seemed so happy. They seemed peaceful and very contrite with how their lives were at. Mine was in shambles. My friends didn’t die but I lost Ellie. I felt my heart shrink away. Ever since then I have trained Jocelyn and she has a vast amount of potential and I tried to ask Elder Kai to unlock it but he wasn’t there. She has mastered her super saiyan form and she was brimming on Super. (super Vegeta, Super Trunks, etc.) I closed my eyes. Something disturbing was in the air but i couldn’t sense it. I shrugged it off. I felt Vegeta’s power spike up and I opened my eyes. There was another power fading rapidly. I ITed to Vegeta’s location and he was holding a wounded Supreme Kai of Time. “Supreme Kai!” I rushed forward to check her injuries. She wasn’t physically damaged but her powers were very strained. “What the hell happened to you.” She looked up at me. “He’s back. Demigra.” She passed out from exhaustion. “Who the hell is Demigra?” My Father asked. I didn’t answer his question because I was confused myself. I grabbed SKoT and Ited to Capsule Corp. Bulma, Bulla, Krillin, 18, and Chi Chi were all there. “Hey! Ro- Jonathan!” My Bulma greeted until she saw SKoT with us. “Oh My God! What happened here?!” She rushed to her and I quickly explained that she wasn’t hurt just magically exhausted. She sighed. “Vegeta, go find a comfortable bed for her.” I liked Bulma cause she never suggested she always ordered Vegeta to do things thus not giving him a choice. “Bulla, Go with Krillin and 18 to secure the town.” She nodded and blasted off with them. Bulla, my mother, was the daughter of the Legendary Super Saiyan whom I’ve never met but would not want to ever meet him. She is able to control her Berserker form but it drains her stamina. I closed my eyes and sent a telepathic message to Todd, Jocelyn, Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo. ‘Emergency at CC. everyone here immediately!’ Seconds later, Goku and Gohan were here. Minutes later, everyone else arrived. I waited till they were all settled in and I debriefed them on the conflict. “So Vegeta, while he was training SKoT just appeared from thin air. She was gasping for air and he caught her. I arrived and She told us that someone by the name De-” “STOP! DON’T SAY HIS NAME!” Everyone leaped up in action. Supreme Kai of Time was standing there looking all healed up but kinda tired. “Names have a very powerful effect. If you say the name of a deity like Demigra. You are literally sending a beacon for him to find. I barely got out of there. Jonathan, Trunks are all holding him back. We need help.” She looked around. I stood up. “Me and Goku will come.” She smiled and nodded. “Good!’ She closed her eyes. I reached out. “Are you sure that you have enough energy to take us.” She nodded. “Transmission Spells are nothing.” I nodded. Then we were in the Time Nest. Xeno Trunks and Jonathan were fight against a guy in a cloak. “Trunks!” I shouted. Demigra turned and noticed me and Goku. “Ah, Breaking the rules are we?” He pointed his staff at us “I’ll have to take care of them.” Sharp red arrows hovered behind him. “Seasoning Arrows!” They all rushed down towards us. I Transformed into SSBR. I rushed through them. I punched his face which did nothing. “Huh?” He grinned. And he stabbed me. The staff went through my abdomen. “Ack!” I gasped in pain. “Sorry, but your power is nothing for me. Mortal.” I reverted to base form and started falling. As I fell I saw him blast Trunks and Future Me and they both fell. Then he formed a gigantic ball of Demon Ki. “I will rewrite history to my disposal. My vision went black.

“Wake.” I slowly opened my eyes. “Its nice to see you again.” I looked forward and saw small light hovering over me. I groaned. “Did I-” “Die? No. But You’re close to Dying.” I recognized the voice. “Ellie?” The light hummed as if saying no. “Is that who you hear? I’m not surprised.” I Looked around and saw white space stretching out in a infinite directions. “Who are you and why do you sound like Ellie?” The light glowed brighter and it formed a different shape. I am Hanea, the goddess of Truth and Justice. She Held out her hand and a scroll formed and she handed it to me. “What’s this?” It looked like the scrolls in the shelves in the Time Nest. “This is the scroll to before Demigra shot the Time Warper blast. You need to follow him.” I nodded. I closed my eyes and saw Demigra. I opened them. The blast was held in place by goku who was using SSB KK20. ‘Careful Goku.’ Demigra formed a portal and flew through it. “Not this Time bastard!” I dashed at max speed and made it just before the portal closed.