The Sayian God Legend! Beerus Arrives!

Jonathan

I was getting everything set up for Bulma's Birthday Party. I looked around and saw the 29 tables were covered in a thick layer of dust. I was holding a duster and I did not want to dust each separately. "GET TO WORK!" I heard my father yell out from backstage. He was tasked with setting up the electrical equipment for karaoke. I suddenly had an idea. I held out my hand and forced ki out. The ki spread out and all the tables were completely clean. I sighed and turned around, walking inside the building when I ran into a stack of boxes. "WATCH OUT!!!" A voice cried out from behind. Then the stack started leaning dangerously and I instinctively threw out my hand to stabilize the cascading tower of boxes. Once the tower stopped wobbling, I took half of the stack and saw Todd behind it. "Hey, Thanks for the hand." Then I heard an explosion from outside. I waved him off with my shoulder. I think I saw him blush. We flew outside and saw the stage was covered in soot. I set the boxes down on a table and flew over to the stage. Goku and Vegeta, covered in soot, were bickering like children arguing over whose fault it was.

"I don't care that you wanted to say hi. You should've gone to Bulma, not me!"  Vegeta was angry. "Sorry Vegeta! I couldn't sense anyone but you." I saw Todd coming my way. I held up a hand, and pointed to my ears, signaling him to cover them up. He got the message and covered them. I  yelled. "WILL YOU TWO NIMRODS SHUT THE HELL UP!" Goku and my dad shut up and looked at me with a look saying WTF was that? I marched up to Goku. He was giving me a look saying 'please don't murder me please.' I slapped his face with a little bit of a punch to it and he flew through the streets. I turned to my father and he was now giving me the look Goku gave me. I grabbed his ear and dragged it to Bulma's room. He started yelling things like "Stop! The Prince of all Saiyans is commanding you to." I pulled him up to his feet and I whispered in his face. "I am stronger than you so shut up." He immediately shut up. I reached Bulma's room and threw Vegeta in there. "Mom. Dad was arguing with Goku. Again." She looked at Vegeta with a withering look that would've made the strongest man beg for his life. "Vegeta, I told you stop arguing with Goku," she started with a cold deadly tone, "remember what I said. If this happened again you wouldn't be able to use the gravity Chamber for a month." With that I ITed us back outside. Goku was now talking to Ellie who was the organizer for the party. " Come on. Just a bite? Please?" Goku whined. "Goku. I said no. Now go make yourself useful before I tell the chefs not to serve you food at the party." I smirked. Ellie hit Goku's weakest point. Food. I let go of Vegeta and walked to Ellie. "Hey, don't blame 'Kakarot' here. He's just hungry." She smiled. "Goku wait a few more hours and you'll get your food." He smiled and told me he was going to King Kai's planet to train. I saw that Todd had fixed the stage up and set up the equipment. Vegeta flew off to wherever he goes to train without a Gravity Chamber. Goku went to King Kai's to train. I went back in to finish setting up the table and games.

5 hours later

The party was in full swing now. I smiled as I looked at the guests from the sky. I saw Videl and Gohan dancing together. Hercule and Buu were getting lots of pudding from the food bar. Goten and Trunks were nowhere to be found but I sensed both of their energies close by so something mischievous. Goku and Vegeta were not here. Goku was still at King Kai's planet. Bulma was going to be pissed off. Vegeta's ki kept spiking and falling so he might be training. Suddenly, I sensed a large ki going to King Kai's planet. My hands started to shake and I went pale. Something strong was headed this way. This was a different kind of power. It felt more destructive. I calmed my hands down and ITED to King Kai's planet.

I arrived at King Kai's at the same time as the ki arrived. I looked at the intruders. There was a man with a weird hairstyle. Was he the source of the ki? No. There were two extremely large energies. Then King Kai started stammering and looking behind the man. "H-Hello Lord Beerus. W-What bring you here." Then a cat-like man walked out from behind him. "Hello King Kai. It's been too long." Then Beerus looked at me. "You. Are you Son Goku or Kakarot?" I shook my head. "I am Robert or My father calls me Jonathan." King Kai yelled for Goku. Goku scrambled out of King Kai's house and did a weird military formation. "Hello Sir Lord Beerus Sir" I had to keep from giggling at Goku's reaction. "Is something funny?" Beerus asked. I answered while trying not to laugh. "Yeah. The fact you can make King Kai stammer and Goku do... 'that' is funny." Wait. I looked at Beerus more closely. "You look familiar. Have we met?" Beerus shook his head. "I sensed your ki when you were coming to King Kai's." Now that got a reaction from him. "Hang on you sensed me?" I nodded. Now it was King Kai's turn." Jonathan. Are you able to sense God Ki?"
I shrugged. "I guess that would be possible since you can achieve a god-like form." I looked at the weird guy. "What god-like form?" Goku and King Kai looked at me. "Jonathan. Do you remember anything from the Cell Games? " I thought back to the Battle. I remember getting angry and my angel shouting "Kill Him!" "Up to where my angel yelled at me to kill Cell." He shook his head. "When Cell released his Kamehameha wave, you merged with your Angel and Devil thus turning you into what you called yourself 'The Archangel.'" I shook my head. "Nope don't remember anything." King Kai sighed and Beerus cleared his throat. "Excuse me. But can I ask you a question?" I answered. "You just did." King Kai stiffened. "Excuse me?" Beerus asked. "What did you just say?" "You asked if you could ask a question and you did ask the question by asking that question." Now Goku was scratching his head. "Did you just insult me." I thought about it. "I guess a little." His power started to flare. I started to step back. When Goku saved my life with a question.