Loss of a Prince! Vegeta's Letter!

DISCLAIMER, I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT ROBERT. THE REST IS TO AKIRA.

Bulma sobbed. I sat there thinking about Vegeta. He said that I was his son. Tears welled up in my eyes. Bulma looked up and grabbed Goku. "He's dead, Goku. My husband is dead!" She wailed. Goku held her. The man, Goku, looked at me with disbelief and excitement. "Vegeta told me that he found his son. I thought he was talking about Trunks but the resemblance is uncanny." I nodded. Trunks was holding his anger back. "F-Frezia won't get away with this." He closed his eyes shut tightly. I could see that he was trying not to cry. Electricity crackled around him which startled me. "Trunks. Come here." I enveloped him in a hug. The electricity went a way "The dragon balls can't revive him anymore." I had no idea what they were, but Trunks was technically my brother so I just kept holding on to him. "Goku, what are we going to do?" He looked grim. "I don't know, Trunks." After a few minutes, everyone had collected themselves and we were ready to create a plan to beat Frezia.  "Frezia is a whole lot stronger than before. I may not be able to defeat him alone. Gohan said that he hasn't trained in years so he won't be much use to us. Gotenks, super sayian three won't do much. Gogeta or Vegito might defeat him but we don't have Vegeta." I was caught up with everything earlier, thanks to Bulma. "We can use the room that you and gohan trained in, to let me reach super sayian." I suggested. Goku thought about it then he started smiling. "That's perfect. Anybody disagree?" No one said a word. "Alright, we all will train in the hyperbolic time chamber untill we are at a level matching Frezia." I nodded. I was held back by Bulma. "Vegeta had this weird box that he brought back from his little excursion into space. It had the name Jonathan carved on it and since you're his son, I think you should go take a look at it." I nodded. She lead me to a room where there were clothes everywhere. She reached into a closet and pulled out a box. She took a needle and pricked my finger. "Ouch, what was that for." She took my finger and stuck it on the top. I heard a click and she opened the box and pulled out a blue spandex suit with a chest plate that had a note attached to the front.

"Dear Bulma, If you are reading this, then I am dead. I may or may not have told you about my son. I fell in love with a Sayian and we had a child but she died during childbirth. She hated her sayian name and called her self Bulla. I fell in love with her rebellious and spontaneous nature. She could take down an elite warrior within a few minutes. We both had a baby and I named him Jonathan. She begged me not to use a Sayian name. I respected her wishes and gave him an universal name. I then couldn't raise him because I was working with Frezia at the time so I left him on a populated planet called Yardat. Frezia didn't destroy it because he didn't see anyone. I went back and gave him to the Yardatians and vowed to find him again if Frezia was ever defeated. When he was I went to Yardat to find him and they lost him to somebody else. I transformed into a super sayian right there. I lied because of my pride. I have entrusted my sayian armor, which will never break in battle, to my son, Jonathan. Farewell, woman.

Prince Vegeta.

"V-Vegeta, I love you." I rubbed my eyes. I was trying not to cry. Bulma had loved him. And I never got to know him. I heard Goku call us down. I walked down with my father's armor in the box. "What's that?" Goku asked. "That's dad's armor box. He gave it to you?" I nodded. "Trunks, I would love to hear about what Veg- Dad was like but I have to train with Goku." He nodded.  "Goku, I am ready." He grabbed my shoulder and put two fingers on his forehead. "Bye, guys." And we were at a place where there were two green men and a teen who looked like Goku. "Goten, Piccolo can't train you." I overheard the rest but Goku yelled out."Hey Goten." Goten looked at us. "Dad!" He ran towards us. "Dende says he upgraded the time chamber to where more people can go in and out and you can spend at least a week in the chamber." I smiled."Hey, I'm Jonathan." Goku looked at me with the question. 'Why did you change your name.' "I wanted to use the name Vegeta gave me. It's my way of honoring him." Goku nodded and flashed a smile. He turned his attention to where we were walking. We stopped in front of two brown doors. "Here is the chamber." I nodded. I heard about this place from his stories. The gravity, in there, is way stronger than earth's gravity. I took a deep breath and opened the doors. I walked inside with Goku. The place was marvelous. The floor was tiled and there was an infinite amount of space. I walked forward and as soon as I stepped off the gravity almost pulled me down but I was still standing. I had to force myself to breathe. Goku walked in behind me. "If you are still standing then you must've been trained before." I tried to remember anything. "I dont remember being trained before." He placed a hand on my shoulder.  "I go over the basics and we'll work our way up there. I'll make you stronger than me." I smiled. This was going to be a very good experience.