Trunk's Paradox! Cell's Evil Games!

I stood there staring at the man who was Trunks from the future. "Wait so you here and he's here." I was getting an headache from the logic. I looked at him. He seemed to be very angry at me. What did I ever do to this guy? I sensed Goku's energy was coming from the lookout. "Hey!!" We all looked up. And there he was, flying to us with Bulma on his back. Trunks was flying with Gohan and Piccolo with him. Krillin? When did he get here? Goku landed and Bulma started kissing the ground. I sweatdropped as I watched Bulma workship the ground. I turned to talk to dad but he had vanished. "Huh. Must've gone training." I planned to train with Gohan because he had defeated Cell first. Gohan was sitting on the roof with Piccolo. I started to fly up there to ask gohan and Piccolo to train me. "Jonathan! Come here," Bulma called. "Cell's on TV again." I saw an open window to fly in quickly. I flew through the house scattering people and papers everywhere. "Sorry! Pardon Me!" I called out to the others. I finally arrived into the living room. Everyone was hovering over the tv. "Jonathan." I looked at the source of the voice. Vegeta. "Come here I need to tell you something." I followed Vegeta to the training chamber. I heard a scream from the living room. "Gohan!!!!" I felt Gohan's energy drop like a rock. "Dad! Gohan's hurt!" He didn't flinch. "Dad! this is no time for you useless stupid pride, come on! We have to go." He still didn't move. I growled and started to run to Gohan when Vegeta grabbed my arm. "No." I looked at him. "Dad. Let go of me. Now." I was forcing my emotions down. I didn't want to accidentally kill my father. "I want to talk to the two counterparts that are in control." I looked at him as if he wanted me to kill Cell with one hand. "Summon them. Now!" I closed my eyes and whispered the summon word."Ego." The whole room was bathed in a white light and Vegeta covered his eyes. I blacked out which was not supposed to happen.

Vegeta.

I wanted to talk to the angel and devil of my son. When the light died down, we had teleported to the living room and everyone was sitting down and then Goku came in to the room. "Hey guys, I say we- who are they?" The angel and the devil looked at me. "Why have you forced Jonathan to summon us?" The angel spoke. "I wanted to see how strong you two are," I raised my eyebrow, "  looks like you two aren't going to be useful." The devil phased behind me and tapped my head and I fell backwards. "I have been wanting to do that for months now." The devil was smiling. I growled and hit him with full power and he stopped my attack with a finger. Everyone gasped. I was shocked. "Look, idiot savant, you are strong but you are nowhere near as strong as I am or your son's true potential." The angel pulled out a blue letter and handed it to me. Someone left this for you. It was deposited at birth. It's from your wife. I froze. Bulla gave me a letter. My dead wife from Planet Vegeta. I toke the letter from him and the angel bowed his head. "We must leave. Goodbye, King of all Sayians." With that they vanished. Jonathan was lying on the ground. I looked at Kakarot who was frowning. "Gohan?" I asked him. "Goku nodded and explained everything to me. Cell had knocked gohan out in one hit. I was worried about the power gap between us and Jonathan wasn't half of cell's True power. I heard a grunt and groan from behind me. "Huh." Jonathan was waking up and his power was way higher than my super sayian 2. And at least equal to Kakarot's super sayian. And he wasnt even releasing his energy. "Ughh. Why does my head hurt so much?" I walked to our room as Bulma took care of my son. I ripped open the letter Jonathan's angel gave me. I toke a deep breath and opened up the paper.

Dear Vegeta,

If you're reading this, then I am dead. I am sorry you had to hear this from the angel and devil. I had no way of hiding the letter to you, so I gave my angel the letter to give to you. I passed then on to my Jonathan. I had this ability to make counterparts and I was forced to hide it. Frezia killed my parents and their souls. I rarely called my angel and devil to help in battle. When I met you, I don't really know what it was, but I felt like you were the one. You were wise and very kind. I never expected this to be from the Prince of all sayians. We fell in love and I became pregnant. You were completely scared and you wanted to run away but I wouldn't let you. I then begged you not to name our child with a Sayian name and then I was time. I still tried to expain the reason in here but I am dead. I love you and I hope to be with you forever in your heart. Take care of our Jonathan.
P. S. Jonathan? Really? You can do better than that.