The Battle Begins! The Fight for Creation's Power!

2 MONTHS LATER

Today.

Today. Me, Goku, Vegeta, Todd, and Jocelyn will fight to determine the fate of our world. yesterday, I talked to Whis, he was extremely anxious. "The Majin Gods are stronger than me and You haven't even seen my full power"
Whis's comment for yesterday made me very worried. Were my friends going to die? Then I thought about future me's warning. "He kills them. He kills them all. Even Ellie." I clenched my fists. "Jonathan." I heard a small voice behind me. I turned already knowing who it was. "Kath." She groaned. "Stop calling me that! My name is Jocelyn or Joce." I shrugged. "You just look like a Katherine to me." She pouted which made me smile. The last smile she might see from me. I frowned. She picked up on my uneasiness. "Jonathan. We've trained hard in the hyperbolic time chamber these last few days or years. I trained with Gohan. You trained with Todd. By the way, What happened in there. You two were kinda weird when you both came out? "I shrugged. "We just trained." She nodded her head slowly. Then an awkward silence followed.
"Do you think we can win against him?" I stayed quiet. To be honest I didn't know. I turned to see Goku stretching. Whis stepped out of shadow of the umbrella."Everyone. Cheerus is now ready." Silence. Vegeta stepped outside of the doorway. Goku stopped stretching. Todd was already there and we followed Goku. "Well, I vote we travel by Instant Transmission." Goku raised his hand. "Kay everyone! Grab on!" We both said at the same time. "Goku, you still use your fingers." He opened his mouth but he decided against what he was going to say. "Kay, now everyone." Everyone placed their hands on my back. "Whis, where am I going?" He used the staff to show me a map. "You will arrive at this point then Cheerus will let us in to the Void dimension." We all nodded. I closed my eyes and suddenly we arrive at a blanket of fog in space. "Huh?" We all looked around. Nothing was out there except for fog. "Wait, I sense something." Goku said. We all looked around. Then I felt it too. "Welcome, to your deaths." We all tensed up. "Cheerus." I growled. He smiled. "Nice to see that the group's back with us. Let's go shall we." He held up his hand and the fog swirled around us, becoming thicker and denser. Then it dissipated. We were all standing on a platform and there were other just like this one. Cheerus appeared with Ellie. I forced myself not to rush up to her. "The rules are simple. You win if you kill your opponent or if they forfeit the match, I'll do the honors of killing the one who forfeited. If you win then you will go up against the winner of the arena to your right. The winner on the far right will fight against the winner of the arena one the far left. Jonathan." Cheerus grinned evilly which made me growl. "You and I will battle on the biggest arena. After everyone on a team has been defeated; you and I will fight to the death. The if you win, the deadman switch I've implanted in me will inject the cure for a lethal poison she has coursing through her veins." I clenched my fists. "You won't get away with this!" He smiled. "Only if you beat me in 2 hours time." Then he snapped his fingers. Everyone around me was teleported to the other arenas. They were now occupied by 2 fighters. "First, up is Goku vs Swarm" Swarm was a collection of moving parts that looked alive. "Begin!" Swarm released a torrent of nanites at Goku and he was completely covered in them. "Goku!" Cheerus laughed. "He can't hear you." I watched as he went super saiyan and the swarm dispersed. He charged at Swarm and his fist went through him. " Huh?" Swarm turned and kicked him away. "Gah!"  I sat down, worried. "Goku. You can do this."

Goku

"Gah!" I felt something connect with my back and I kicked back. My foot passed right through him. "Damnit!" I wasn't going to beat him with normal force. "Ka. Me. Ha. Me." I charged my signature move and Swarm wasn't moving." HA!" The blast was released at him and I scored a direct hit. "YES!" Then the smoke cleared to show him still standing. "What?" Then he rushed at me and I tried to fight back bit everything to did went through him. When he was about to punch me, I realized something. If he attacks me then he has to be solid so it doesn't go through. "Yes!" I dodged the punched and quickly kneed him. Contact. He split in half but he reformed himself. He's just like meta cooler. I rushed at him. I went through him and landed on the ground. "Gah!" Then suddenly I remembered the match against cooler. We had to hit him really hard to even damage him. I dodged a attack from him. I saw a sliver of metal underneath the nanites. He has to solidify himself to attack me. I quickly thought up a plan and I whispered  "Sorry, Goten but I need your move." I charged at him. Just like i expected i went through him. He was about to attack me again but I repositioned myself around and launched right at him. 'CRACK!" I went through covered in wires and those little gray blue thingies. I blasted the remains of the creature." There we go." I dusted myself off and then the floor glowed with a bright light and a picture of me was floating in the sky. "In arena 1, Victor is Goku!"