The Fusion of Jonathan! Golden Frezia is Revealed!

I stood outside waiting for Whis, who was a hour late. " Come on, Whis." I tapped my foot impatiently. That little bastard says he's the fastest in the universe then why is he a hour late? "Hello Robert." I spun around and saw Jocelyn. "Girl, you startled me. Don't sneak up on me like that." She giggled. " Piccolo taught me how to be more silent with heels on. He is a miracle worker." She smiled. I started to remember our first encounter. 

I was leaving Orange Star High School. Gohan and Videl had dragged me along for a event held by the school. "God! Gohan, you never grow up!" Gohan was sitting down on a bench, slightly drunk on adrenaline. I rolled my eyes. I decided I would walk home since it wasn't that far away. I was halfway down there when I heard screaming from one of the alleyways. "GET OFF OF ME PERVERT!" I switched into action mode and ran towards the woman's voice. "STOP FOLLOWING ME!" I finally found the alley where the conflict was happening. There was a man who was creeping towards a girl. I stood in the entrance. "Excuse me but she said to stop." The man whirled around and he chuckled. "Whatcha gonna do about it kid?" I sighed. "You're an idiot. You realize that?" I took a couple of steps towards him. "Heh, big mistake kid." He pulled out a gun and aimed it at me. "NO DON'T!" The girl screamed. He fired 10 rounds at me. I watched in my mind as the bullets slowed down and I grabbed 9 of them. I caught the last one with my teeth. "What! Who the hell are you freak!" He dropped the gun and pulled out a pocket knife. "You just got lucky, little bastard." He lunged at me and I caught the blade before it hit me. "I don't believe in luck." I snapped the blade in half. "Now, you aren't going to mess with Mrs..." I turned to the girl. "Your name, please." She struggled to get the words out after what she just saw me do. "J-Jocelyn Rose." I turned back to the man. "Ms. Rose. Now I'm going to have to dispose of you." I dragged him out of the alley. "Tell the police I said hi." Then I slapped him all the way to the precinct. The girl sighed. "Thank you for that. How can I repay you." I turned to her. "Well, we can be friends." She nodded. I smiled. "Let me guess; you want to learn how to do what I just did?" She nodded. I grinned.

"Robert!" I returned from the flashback to Jocelyn shaking me. "There you are! You totally zoned out on me." I heard someone clearing their throat behind us. "Excuse me. Am I interrupting something?" I turned around and saw Whis standing there, acting like he wasn't a hour and a half late. "Excuse yourself! You're a hour and a half late!" He chuckled. "I had to stop for something." I rolled my eyes. "This time we're going by Instant Transmission. End of Story." I put two fingers on my forehead, located Beerus's ki. "He's asleep isn't he?" Whis nodded. I sighed. This was going to be harder than I thought. I concentrated even more. "There!" Whis grabbed my shoulder. "Bye Kathrine." She waved her hand before we disappeared.

"You still think you're the fastest in the universe?" No comment. I chuckled. "So Whis when does training start?" He snapped his fingers and suddenly, there were weights on my body. "You must be able to stand up in these weights. Let's start at 5,000 lbs." He snapped his fingers. My body became ridiculously heavy. "UHH!" I fell to the ground. I tried to stand but the weights were too heavy. "Do not go super saiyan." I groaned. Then, "Fine then I will not go super saiyan." I yelled. My hair turned red, my eyes a demonic red/ teal mix. I jumped to my feet. "I'll go into my Rage form." He smirked. Well, you think you're so smart," I cocked my head. "then try to land a punch on me." I smiled. "Okay then." He snapped his fingers which removed the weights. "Should I go at full power?" He shrugged. "Kay, then." I transformed into Super Saiyan Rage 2. "I'll be fast." I dashed towards him. I phased behind him and threw a punch. he moved to the left. I was left flying through the air. "Lucky. How about this." I started to vanish repeatedly, moving closer to him. Then when I was sure that I had him, I tried to punch him. "nope." He moved to the right. "Ooof!" I faceplanted on the ground. I stood up wiping dirt off my face and spitting it out. 

I continued to try to hit him but every single time; I missed. "Whis. Why don't you try to attack me?" He smiled. "Okay then, but if I get you, You have to train in 10000 lbs." I gulped. "Sure!" I got ready to fight. He made the first move. I shut my eyes. using only my senses to fight. I felt a whoosh of air in front of me which flowed to the right. I shot out my hand. "Huh?" I opened my eyes to see Whis's staff in my hand. "Gotcha." He smirked. He sent a gust of energy at me. " The staff is not me." He flew forward and I was on the ground groaning. "Gotcha." Then he turned around and snapped his fingers. Once again, my body became leaden and heavy. "WHYYY!"