❀Chapter 8❀

ENJOY PPLS I HOPE IT DOESNT SUCK THAT BAD AND THAT ITS REMOTELY DECENT LOL LOVE U THANKS FOR READING
--
Jess
The next day. Luke helped Jess pack late last night, and he slept over her house. No they didn't do anything you dirty minded humans.
--
"I can't believe this is actually happening. You're moving, and I'm not fine. Like, at all," Luke said to me, wrapping his arms around my neck, while pulling me closer to him. I cuddled up to him and he started to braid my hair, although he stunk at it. Loose pieces kept coming out of the braid.

"Don't worry Luke, things will work out in the end," I explained.

"But seriously, how are you holding up with everything?"

"I'm not great, my dad's in a coma, my best friend just died, I just lost my ex-boyfriend to a slut, I'm leaving my current boyfriend, who is also my best friend, that I've known my damn whole life so life is pretty damn suckish right now," I explained, letting a small chuckle escape my lips, shaking my head.

"Damn. I can't even fathom how painful it is. You know I'll always be her for you right?" He said, kissing my hand. I nodded, smiling. "Do you even know where your going?" He asked.

"I think somewhere in Nevada. Las Vegas? Honestly I don't know, and I don't give a crap," I said.

"Speaking of crap, I have to pee. I'll be right back," Luke yelled to me as he rushed over to my bathroom, holding his crotch for dear life. I sighed. Only Luke. I untangled my loosely pulled together braid, and let my hair fall to my shoulders.

Luke and I were just hanging out at my house, lounging the couch, and just watching some of our favorite movies. Right now, we were watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower. This movie is definitely one of my absolute favorites. Sometimes I feel like I can relate to Charlie. He feels so broken, so lost in his own mind, constantly swimming in an endless ocean. Attempting to deal with the hell hole that is his life.

I've been longing, so badly to do what I've needed. But I've been clean for a few months now, all thank to Luke. The temptation still pulls me to the blades, and I am always ready to do it, but then I think of Luke. How he wouldn't want me to do this, or anyone for that matter. I can't withstand his reaction if he found out that I harmed myself, again.

I just feel so empty, so useless, that no one wants me here. And I know that's not true, but I just can't help but feel it.

If I didn't have Luke, I'd probably be dead by now. I would've committed a long time ago.

I had a letter all planned and written out, that I was going to leave for them on their bedside table. But Luke actually burned it. That day I actually realized that Luke really truly cared for me, and that's something worth living for.

"Hey, I'm back. Miss me?" Luke asked, hopping on the couch and putting his arms around me.

"Let me think. Mm, no," I joked, pushing him away from me. I laughed at the sad pout that was plastered on Luke's face.

"Aw, you love me, stop lying to yourself," He said, puckering his lips and going in for a kiss.

I put my hand over his mouth. "In your dreams, lover boy," I said.

I felt a vibration coming from under me, signaling it was my phone ringing.

"Who is it?"