Chapter five - The Gods

Chapter five
The gods

As the lesson went on I could unquestionably tell the Aiden and his little click was 'that group of boys' that thrive in school. Every single girl including Cydney giggled at the ignorant comments that they would make towards Mr Jones. I get it, they're very attractive! Curiously, Aiden just sat there quiet, a small smirk appearing on the corner of his mouth every so often, but not once did his stern expression break. I actually don't remember catching him mutter a word!

"So, you've clearly met Mason and Aiden. Have you met any of the other Liberty Gods!" Josh urged, the three of us now sat closer down the bench in a cluster.

I inside chuckle at the way he refers to them as Gods, similar to when I call them Greek Gods! "I've sorta met, Jo, Jer...." 

"Jessie Moore?" Cidney guesses.

"Yes! Him!"

"What do you mean by sorta?" Josh asked.

I took a moment to reminisce how I was going to answer this, I didn't crave to tell my new friends that I met an extremely good looking boy because I was sat on the floor in pain and then asked him or directions out of hell! "I just bumped into him and Mason on the way out, after the Aiden incident!"

Cydney frowns at me but carry on with the conversation, and subtly adapting her body to face me, actually looking over to the boys. "The one on the bench, way over to the right, that's Sebastian Foster, but everyone calls him Seb."

I risk another glance to see what he looks like, from a quick peek he had black hair, green eyes and is broad like the others. He wore a dark red shirt with a white number eight on the left of his chest.

"He as the others are totally stunning, but has a girlfriend who is for sure psycho!" Josh adds.

"Yeah, they've been together since like forever! But she rarely bothers with the other boys on the team." Cydney continues."Then there's Mason Cooper, which you've met. Perfect sculpture yes, but the mind of a child and has three-week max flings with girls."

"Really?" I proceeded to whisper as I gasped, "He seems the type to settle!"

"Ah, please, a kid can't settle!" She makes a valid point. "Then there's Jessie Moore, Blonde, gorgeous and Ex green gang!" She muttered the last part quieter than before.

"Whats that?"

"The 'green gang' was a group from Cross-state school that would, well... Smoke a lot of green." Josh summed.

Of course, that's what it means, stop being so obliviously dumb gabz!

I nodded in recognition, hoping one of then would carry on.

"Aiden you've clearly met. He's always got this cloud of grey around him and has never really let it down to anyone. Not even Hannah." Cydney scowled at her name.

"Who's that?" I urged, my question cut off by the end of lesson bell. I had already guessed that it was a love interest but wanted to know more.

Once we had gathered our things and made it outside I took out my phone and scanned for where I was supposed to be next.

"Hey, do one of you happen to pass gym next?" I asked, pleading with my eyes as Josh opens his locker that was opposite the room we had just wandered out of.

"Nope." He said, "But I'll show you the way, I've got a free now anyway.

"Thanks." My smile turned to a grown, "It's hard being the new girl!"

"Ah, don't sweat it, what do you have or the rest of the day?" Cydney asked.

I pulled up my timetable on my phone and handed it to them.

"I've got Chemistry room 309 third too!" She said eagerly.

I've come to conclude that it wouldn't do any harm if I made a friend or two, Josh and Cydney seem nice, so I could use a set of supporting hands. As long as I remember that this most probably isn't permanent, I'll be fine!

"Don't worry, she'll save you a seat." Josh nudged her.

"I'll try... but Mr.Harris is pretty harsh with the seats! You know, the boy-girl-boy crap!"

A moment of worry spread through my brain, "Great!"

Josh and Cydney showed me the way then led towards the library. Leaving me to attempt gym class with a bunch of unfamiliar faces!