Chapter Twenty-five - Coffee madness

Its Tuesday Morning and I pulled up into the school parking lot with my usual coffee sat in my lap. There was a long wait at Starbucks this morning so the majority of the good parking spaces were taken up. I spotted one a couple rows over from the front. I put my signal on and started to pull in, when suddenly a blur of bright red speeds past me, cutting me off! I smalled on my breaks, my seatbelt locking as I jolt forward and my coffee spilling all over my light denim Jeans and my white long sleeved top!  

"What the!" I shouted, now watching the red blur to be a convertible Porsche, which just parked in MY space!

The owner of the car slides out and all my questions are answered. Hannah throws her brunette hair over her shoulder and wiggles her fingers in the air at me. Her evil smile filled with the victory as she struts up the stairs to the front doors.

Seriously? Now I have to change! And I look like I wet myself! I reversed and parked the car further down the lot, luckily I had a free first, so that would mean I can wait for everyone to get to class then make a run for it to my locker for my spare clothes!

"So then she gets out, does this ridiculous 'todo' wave at me and walks off!" I finished telling the story to Cydney who met me in the toilet.

She scoffed, "well, at least she didn't see that you tipped your coffee all down you! It really does look like you've wet yourself!"

I laughed, trying to make the best out of a bad situation, "yeah... thanks for meeting me in here with my clothes, it saved me having to risk getting caught by anyone any more than I already had!"

On my way in, I only passed a few people, but I held my bag by my crotch to try and hide it, and everyone seemed oblivious!

"It's fine!" She chuckled, "we can dump your clothes in your locker on the way to the Libary, I said we'd meet Josh there before English Lit."

I agreed and came out of the cubicle. I now wore a pair of high waisted jeans, my top was wet and had coffee stains all down the front of it, so I borrowed a top from Cydney, it was a plain black vest and was showing a bit too much cleavage for my liking, but I'd have to make do!

"You're going to be cold today..." she pointed at my bare arms which had already gained goosebumps.

I rolled my eyes, "come on..."

She was right, simply walking through the halls towards my locker I was absolutely freezing!

We turned the corner, and I saw a huge crowd of students gawking and taking pictures around my locker!

"CeeCee..." I tapped her shoulder, bringing her head up from her phone and following my stare.

"There hasn't been a crowd like this since when you mouthed Aiden off the first day of school!" She said as she persisted to shove through the students.

"Thanks for reminding me..." I murmured, so quiet that not even she heard it.

She got to the locker before me, and paused when she saw what was all over it!

There were multiple photos of me, looking like I'd pissed myself walking across the parking lot! The photo's looked like they'd been taken from inside a car and clearly on a phone! The same three photos copied and tapped to every square inch of the metal!

"Who would do..."

"HANNAH!" I spat, answering Cydneys question before she could even ask it.

As if she hard me, she appeared beside us. The rest of her barbies following her.

The crowd of pupils moved back, forming a little arch around us.

Hannah gave me a triumphant grin, "Have an accident this morning did you, Gabrielle?"