13

I changed the order slightly from chapter 9+ so sorry for any confusion ^~^

Hikaru: Hey

Me: Hi you okay?

Hikaru: Yeah and you?

Me: Yeah thanks.

Hikaru: Having a nice weekend?

Me: Yup you?

Hikaru: Yeah thanks. What you doing?

Me:  I'm out eating lunch with my dad and you?

Hikaru: Eating lunch out with my friends.

Me: Sounds fun.

Hikaru: What kind of restaurant are you in?

Me: This Italian buffet place. Wbu?

Hikaru: Omg we're in a Italian buffet too.

Me: Woah what a coincidence! That's crazy!

Hikaru: How funny would it be if it was the same one aha

Me: I'd probably die because I look terrible right now aha

Hikaru:  What do you mean?

Me: Because that's just naturally me lol

Hikaru: What do you mean you're so pretty

Me: I'm not trust me

Hikaru: One sec Tamaki and Kaoru want me to add them

Hikaru has added Tamaki to the conversation

Hikaru has added Kaoru to the conversation

Kaoru: Hey guys what's up

Tamaki: AIKA HELP ME I CAN'T GET IT OFF

Me: Can't get what off?

Tamaki: THE CAPS LOCK! IT WONT GO AWAYY

Me: Did you consider double tapping that button again?

Tamaki: Did it work?

Tamaki: Yes I am back to normal! I missed you, little letters!

Kaoru: Okay then...

Hikaru: We were just talking about how it would be funny if Aika was in the same restaurant as us because she's also in a Italian buffet lol

Tamaki: She could be she does live in Tokyo!!

Kaoru: How do you know that?

Hikaru: Did you get Kyoya to stalk her and find her address?

Hikaru: That's creepy man.

Tamaki: i DID NOT AIKA TOLD ME SHE LIVED IN TOKYO YESTERDAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Tamaki: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT ON THE GROUP CHAT IM RIGHT OPPOSITE YOU GUYS AND NOW YOUVE MADE AIKA LEAVE!!!!!!

Me: Nope I'm still here

Hikaru: It's because it's funny to watch you get mad :D

Tamaki: NO IT ISNT NOT FOR ME

Kaoru: Tamaki you're being embarrassing and Kyoya's staring at you like he wants to kill you right now.

Tamaki: Mommy would never do something so terrible to me.

Me: Mommy? What?

Kaoru: It's his nickname for Kyoya. He says our club is like a family or something.

Hikaru: So Kyoya is the mommy

Kaoru: Haruhi, me and Hikaru are the children

Hikaru: Mori and Honey are the cousins (don't ask why)

Tamaki: AND IM THE DADDYY

Kaoru: no

Hikaru: just no

Tamaki: Aika is one of the children too don't leave out your sister

Me: Since when was I in this family?

Tamaki: Since now

Me: What if I don't wanna be

Tamaki: You don't get to choose who your family are.

Me: Whatever.

Kaoru: Brb we're going to get food and then eat it. Probably no replies for a bit sorry.

Hikaru: yeah ^

Tamaki: We won't be long daughter ^~^

Me: Okay

Irl:

"You wanna go up and get food now?" I put my phone down and look up to see my dad. Nodding, we stand up and begin to walk over towards the buffet area. When we arrive, we find an auburn haired boy wearing a blue tank vest over a black one, piling his plate full of pasta and pizza. Grabbing a plate, I stand next to him.

"Excuse me" I say quietly as I reach for the spoon for the bolognaise. The boy next to me also goes for it and our hands touch. Looking up at him to apologise, I find myself frozen.

"Hikaru?"

"Aika?"

We stare at each other in silence for a few minutes, completely shocked, before we hear footsteps coming our way.

"Hey Hikaru you've been taking your t-" The other voice comes from another auburn boy with his hair parted in the opposite direction to Hikaru's. He freezes and drops his empty plate, his amber eyes locked with mine.

Shocked, my glances flicker from one twin to the other, tears growing slightly in my eyes. I don't know why I'm so emotional, it's not like I've known them for long. It's more the fact that I finally get to see the people who I have been talking to from behind a phone screen in real life. I hear my dad ask what's going on from behind me but I don't answer him.

Without realising, I step towards them and fling my arms round them both. They're surprised for a minute, before hugging me back tightly. A few tears escape my green eyes, but I hide between the Hikaru and Kaoru's shoulders so they don't see. I probably look so dumb right now.

However, the moment sadly soon ends when my father clears his throat. We quickly pull away and turn to him. He gestures as to say "explain"

"Well," I begin, "these are my friends Hikaru and Kaoru." I say, pointing at them. If I'm honest, I don't know which one is which by looks just yet, as I've only just met them. I can only tell by voice, but they're not saying much right now. They seem kinda taken aback.

"Okay, well it's nice to meet you boys. I hope you take care of my young Aika." He shakes their hands as they nod. He didn't even ask how I met them wow. "You guys seem like you haven't seen each other in a while. Would you like me to go so you can catch up?"

"But you haven't eaten yet?" I reply but he shakes his head.

"I'm fine, I'll get something on the way back. You hang with your friends yeah?" I grin at him and squeeze him.

"Thank you so much Daddy! I love you and be safe!" I say as he leaves the restaurant. I turn back to the twins who are still staring at me.

"What, have I got something on my face?" I look at them confusedly.

"I can't believe it's really you..." Hikaru says (I can tell from his voice)

"Tamaki isn't gonna believe this..." Kaoru replies.

"I'm not gonna believe what?"