27

"Oof!" I woke with a start and a pain in my back. Looking behind me I found Kaoru with his leg outstretched across the bed and his foot centimetres from my back. On my right, I see Hikaru asleep as well. That explains my rude awakening. I guess I fell asleep between the twins last night, oops.

Sitting up, I find my phone underneath me. Checking the time, I sigh as it reads 3:43 am. Great. I go to lay back down, but just as I'm about to, Kaoru rolls over with a grunt, taking my space.

Rolling my eyes, I debate whether to try and move him or not. I wouldn't wanna wake him up but I kinda wanna sleep.

Deciding that maybe I do actually want to sleep tonight, I gently nudge the sleeping twin towards the left where he was before. This bed is more than large enough for the three of us. When I nudge him, he groans slightly, and fidgets an inch turning over so his backs to me.

"Just a little bit more." I whisper, half laying awkwardly in the gap I've created. Once I'm lying down more, I push his back, a tiny bit harder than before, and he moves over more, before turning back and facing me. His face was so close to mine, and his lips were parted ever so slightly, so his warm breath gently tickled my face.

"Hikaru... don't push... me a..way..." he mumbles in his sleep, before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me tightly towards him. I gasp a little and feel myself turning pinker. He thinks I'm Hikaru? Do they normally sleep in the same bed?

Trying to leave Kaoru's embrace without waking him, I slowly shuffle away. However, he moves back towards me, holding on tighter and putting one leg over mine to trap me. As he moves forward, my back collides with Hikaru's. He's really warm...

"Kaoru... what do you want..."Hikaru mutters in his sleep at the contact, before turning round to me. He reaches clumsily, before throwing his arm over me and his twin. Wow, now I don't think I'll ever get to sleep like this, I'm too embarrassed. He comes closer to me, and nuzzles his face into my neck from behind.

'Are they gonna move?' I think to myself, feeling myself go even redder. My head is hidden in Kaoru's chest in embarrassment, his chin on top. It's so warm now, or is that just me.

The heat, whether it's me or the twins that are encasing me, begins to make me feel drowsy. Deciding not to fight it or I might not actually get to sleep tonight, I allow sleep to take me, and join this already overwhelming embrace.

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

The next morning, I squint as I'm met with the gleaming early light filing in through the long curtains that hang down from their railing. I stretch, only to find that Hikaru and Kaoru have left. Where are they?

Fumbling about clumsily, I search for my phone. I find it under the pillow I was resting on. The time is 11 am.

Yawning loudly, I decide that maybe now is a good time to get up. I wouldn't want to spend the whole time up here, even if I do love to sleep. Throwing the duvet off of myself, i lift my legs out of bed. The wooden floor is cold against my bare feet, and the air in the room is quite cool too. Scurrying over to my bag, I shove stuff aside as I find my big fluffy socks and a hoodie. Much better.

Heading to the door, I look left and right, trying to remember which way was to the bathroom. Thinking of last night, I remember that the twins had shown me one across the hall from their room. To be honest, with a house like this, I would've expected them to have en suites maybe...