25

"Yeah but which one?" Hikaru asks. He passes me the remote and turns on the huge TV.

It boots up, and I'm met with a screen full of options. Kaoru points to an app with a name I've never seen before. Pressing it, it fades into a screen with the covers of all the recent movies on it. I press the right button, and it scrolls to another page full of movies too.

Tapping my finger on my chin thoughtfully, my eyes dart between the pictures. I want to pick one that we'll all enjoy.

"How about a horror?" Hikaru smirks, and Kaoru nods. I shake my head.

"No no no. I'm so bad with scary movies." I wince. When I say I'm bad with horror movies, I mean it. I had nightmares for ages  after the last horror movie I watched.

"Please?? It'll be funny." Hikaru pushes, but I'm serious.

"No, please." I say, and he sighs.

"Fine."

"What about a comedy?" Kaoru asks, and I nod. He takes the remote from my hand and changes the setting to comedy before flicking through the pages of movies. We find one we like, and after getting comfy, begin to watch it.

Soon enough, the movie ends, and we're laughing at how funny it was.

"See? Wasn't that better than a horror?" I ask Hikaru. He rolls his eyes.

"We have to watch one later though." He replies.

"Do we have to?" I ask quietly, and he nods.

"Okay, but please nothing too scary." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"But it's no fun if it's not scary." I sigh and finally give in. This'll be fun.

Kaoru spoke up, "What do you guys wanna do now?"

"I don't mind." I replied, which is silly because I should just think of something, but I'm not good at making decisions, so I always just say 'I don't mind' and hope for the best.

"Well we could watch another movie? Dinners not for another hour and a half, so..." Kaoru tells us.

"It's half three already?" Hikaru looks at the clock.

"Yeah the movie was 2 hours." I tell him.

We stand quietly for a bit, everyone thinking what to do. Folding my arms I tap my elbow with my finger as I think of something we could all enjoy.

"What about games? You have any video games?" I ask, because they're bound to have games, right?

Hikaru and Kaoru grin. "Why didn't we think of that." They both say, dragging me out of the room.

We run down the corridor and I'm pulled into another room. This one has another huge sofa and another huge TV, but below is every games console you've ever seen in your life.

Hikaru and Kaoru drop on the sofa lazily as I walk over to them. They gesture towards the mass of consoles on my left as I sit down. Also in my right I see a humongous bookcase full to the brim of more games than I thought existed.

"What do you wanna play?" Hikaru asks, looking over to the bookcase. I walk towards it and observe the cases. They all seem to be ordered into consoles, and within consoles they're all in alphabetical order. I wonder how long that must have took.

Thinking of a game that we could all play together, I scan the games over. Most of the ones here are either one or two player games, until I find a game I haven't played in literally forever.

"Wii sports?!" I cry, grabbing the game and showing it to them. They seem slightly surprised.

"Really? That old thing?" Hikaru asks, seeming slightly disappointed. He probably wanted to play some kinda more exciting action game.