26

10K!!!! (Unedited)

*

"I believe you promised us a horror movie?" Hikaru says slyly. I sigh.

"I never promised." I point out, but I feel like trying to weasel my way out won't change anything.

"Come on. We watched what you wanted to watch. You have to share." Kaoru joined in, smirking like his twin. It was like having a mirror either side of my face.

"I don't get a choice do I?" I groan in defeat

"Nope!" They say in sync.

Kaoru scrolls through all of the films labelled under "horror" until he comes across the one with the scariest looking cover. Hikaru cheers, and then his twin presses play. The movie begins, and I lift my legs onto the couch and get comfy. Hikaru and Kaoru sit either side of me.

The first part of the movie isn't too scary, and I relax a bit. Maybe the film was just made to seem more scary that it is so that more people watch it. I make eye contact with Kaoru, and he smiles at me. Smiling back, I jump out of my skin as the sound effects for a jump scare boom from the large speakers.

Leaping forwards in fear, I grab onto Kaoru and hide in his chest. He holds onto me aswell, obviously scared too. Looking up to him I see that his cheeks are slightly pink.

"I'm sorry. I'm scared." I apologise bashfully. He laughs.

"It's okay, so am I." He replies.

"I'm scared too!" Hikaru cries, and he lies on top of me, reaching round so that he's hugging both me and his brother. I felt like a sandwich. However, I felt slightly safer somehow. I blush slightly, reminded of that night in Chapter- I mean last week.

"Hikaru! Get off!" Kaoru grunts from underneath me. He must be getting crushed.

"No! I'm scared!" He whines, holding tighter.

"Your hurting me!" Kaoru cries.

"You didn't tell Aika to get off!" Hikaru retorts sulkily.

"Because she's not heavy like you! Why do you need to hug us anyway?!" Kaoru groans, fidgeting slightly beneath us.

"Because then I feel safer! And plus don't you get happy hormones from hugging? So we can-GAH!!" We all flinch at another jumpscare, after which we all just decide to stay quiet and watch the movie so we can at least guess when the next one will be.

Once the movie ends, Hikaru gets off of me to turn off the movie, and I sit up.

"Jeez you're shaking." Kaoru says, taking my hand. He's right, I'm trembling.

"Maybe we shouldn't have made you watch that movie." Hikaru apologetically says, walking back to us and sitting back next to us. He rubs my back soothingly.

"I'll be fine, aha." I laugh shakily, "it's just that last jump scare really got me."

Kaoru glances towards the large fancy clock on the wall, and looks back to us. "Wow it's only 8."

"Wanna watch another movie?" Hikaru asks, and I shake my head. I've stopped shivering as much now, and I sit back slightly.

"We've done that all day." Kaoru says.

"Well, what should we do then?" Hikaru asks, slumping back into the sofa.

Glancing between the two, I again try to figure out what we could do.