42

"Wow, its so much bigger up close." Mei states, looking up at one of the many towering roller coasters in the park. Nodding, I grin as I drag her over to one.

The others follow behind and we find ourselves queuing up in the fast pass lane for a gigantic blue roller coaster with about eight loop-de-loops. Grinning, we are let through the gates to get on.

"So, who's sitting with who?" Tamaki asks. Shrugging, I look around to see the others sporting similar responses.

"Well the ride seems to be in twos..." Kyoya observes, looking up at the loop above us as the coaster races by.

"So we gotta pair up, right?" Says Kaoru, and he nods.

Hikaru holds my arm gently. "Wanna be my pair?"

"Uh... sure." I stutter, and nod, looking to the side. Wow, why did I get so nervous all of a sudden.

"Aww! No fair!" Honey complains, stomping a foot childishly. "I wanted to go with Aika."

Mori placed a hand on Honey's shoulder, "Want to go with me?"

"Of course Takashi!" He brightens up, jumping and hugging him.

After that, we go with our pair and buckle in. Pulling my harness down, I look to my left and grin excitedly at the ginger twin next to me. Looking back at me, he smiles back, and we jolt forwards slightly as the ride begins. Holding onto the chest cover, I hold my breath as we begin to ascend the first slope. Gradually, I am able to see more and more of the land which surrounds the theme park.

The ride pauses for a moment so that we can enjoy the view.

"Wow, isn't it ni- AAAAAHHH!!" Hikaru began, however he was cut off by the ride plummeting downwards towards the ground. Caught by surprise, he reached clumsily for my hand before grasping it tightly. Flying over and under the loops, we squealed in joy until the ride was over.

As the chest barrier raised slowly, I realised Hikaru was still holding my hand, his hair all dishevelled. Standing up, I let go and we went towards the exit.

"Your hair looks ridiculous." I laugh to him.

"It does? Ah, so you're not the only one then." He smirks, and I look at him in confusion, before touching my hair to fix it, feeling parts sticking up in places. Hikaru moves his hair around a bit, but he wasn't fixing anything, so I reach up and pat down the parts that were out of place. He thanked me bashfully.

Exiting the ride area, we met with the others and headed towards a booth.

"Let's look at the pictures!" Honey cried excitedly, and we all followed him to look at the screens. After some searching, my eyes landed on the picture with Hikaru and me, and started laughing. My hair was thrown all over the place, some into his face, with both of us baring huge grins of excitement mixed with terror.

Our attention was turned to Tamaki, who began squealing with excitement. Running off, he forced us to follow him towards whatever ride had caught his eye. We slowed down as we arrived at the waltzers.

"Aika! Do you remember these?!" He cried excitedly, pulling me towards the ride, the others watching in confusion.

"Of course I do, we only went to the fair a few chapters ago." I laughed.

"What?" The others asked.

"Nothing." I dismissively reply, winking to the readers ;). They brush it off, and we pile onto the waltzers. As they only seat four people, my carriage consists of Tamaki, Mei and Kyoya. The others clamber into the one next to ours, and the ride begins.