15

(2 weeks after the meeting)

Tamaki: Heyy

Me: Hi

Tamaki: You okay?

Me: Yeah

Tamaki: Wuu2?

Me: nothing

Tamaki: What's up?

Me: Nothing.

Tamaki: Really?

Me: Yeah? Why wouldn't I be good?

Tamaki: Idk you just kinda seemed a little down that's all

Me: Nah, it's nothing really, I'll be fine.

Tamaki: Aha! I knew there was something wrong!

Me: Okay maybe I'm a little down but I'll get over it. I'm fine trust me.

Tamaki: Are you sure? You can talk to me if you want to.

Me: Idk you probably won't care it's a little stupid aha

Tamaki: Of course it's not stupid. If something's upsetting you, you should let it out.

Me: Idkkk

Tamaki: Are you crying?

Me: A little but I'm fine I promise

Tamaki: Of course you're not fine if you're crying! Has someone upset you?

Me: Have I spoken to you about my friend Ryuji?

Tamaki: I think you might have? Why?

Tamaki: What did he do?

Me: It's kinda hard to explain...

Tamaki: I'm gonna call you

Me: You don't have to

Tamaki: But I want to.

Tamaki is calling you

"Hello? Aika-chan?" His voice is exactly how I remember it, but a little huskier; probably because it's kinda late at night. 

"Hey." I say quietly, from previously crying slightly.

"So what's wrong sweetheart?" He asks, and for some reason the nickname makes my stomach swirl a little. Weird.

"Um.. Well, it's a long story..." I don't know why I'm trying to avoid the subject but I feel awkward. What if he thinks it's a dumb thing to be sad about.

"It's okay, I'll listen." He replies, and I begin going through what's up.

"Well, Ryuji-kun gets really annoyed when I talk to you guys. And he's not subtle about it either. So I decided to just ask him what his problem was. So I said 'Why do you hate the fact that I have other friends?' And he goes 'What do you mean? Are you talking about your little fishies?' and I'm like 'I've already told you I've met them they're not catfish' and he's like 'doesn't make it any better. You barely know these people' and I say 'Yeah I do, you don't get to choose who I know and don't know. Why are you always so protective of me?' and he just says 'I don't know why don't you figure it out yourself.' and he walks off the rest of the way home by himself." 

Finishing, I sigh deeply and place my head on my hand. At this point, I'm not even that upset anymore, I'm just a little mad. Mad that Ryuji can't accept I have other friends. He doesn't believe I met them, and that makes me sad that he doesn't trust me.

"Well, from the sounds of things, this Ryuji guy cares about you a lot. I don't think he's acting protective to be annoying to you, but because he is generally worried about you. He's been your friend practically all your life, right? So he's probably just scared he'll lose you to us if you get too close, which he won't, because I know that you wouldn't choose anyone over anyone." 

Nodding in agreement, I realised that he couldn't see me, and I laughed at myself slightly. Tamaki then asked me why I laughed, because none of what he said was funny.

"Oh, sorry, I nodded after you said that because I forgot you couldn't see me." Embarrassedly I admitted. He laughed, and told me it was okay. "But really, thank you so much, I feel a bit better now."

"Anytime, everyone deserves to be happy" 

For a while after that, we spoke about things like school and then our plans for this weekend. Tamaki told me that his club were going to the beach tomorrow to look at the rock pools which sounded pretty cool. I then tell him about how I have no plans which sounds so interesting. Without realising I get halfway through a yawn before slapping a hand over my mouth. 

Tamaki laughs at me. "Are you getting sleepy?"

"Yeah, a little. I'm sorry." I apologise.

"No, it's fine. You should get some sleep." He replies.

"Thanks. Good night, Tamaki."

"Good night, Princess." 

A/N Sorry for the wait I hope you like this ^-^