30

14k like wow wtf

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Yawning, I sit up and itch my head. Who's knocking at my door now? Checking the time on my phone, I sigh as I see the time. 7:00 AM on a Saturday? Really? Why are people even up right now?

Throwing my hair into a bun that probably looked like a sleeping ferret on my head, I stumbled out of bed and trudged towards the stairs. My mom was at the door, talking to someone who I couldn't see.

"I'll just go get her now." She says warmly, before turning around. She sees me, and I look at her confusedly.

'Who's that?' I mime, gesturing towards the door grumpily. Grinning, she tiptoes hastily to me.

"A very handsome boy with the most beautiful blonde hair and violet eyes has pulled up in a limo asking for you!" She whispers excitedly, swooning over whoever is on the other side of the door. I forgot Tamaki was taking me out today. I'm a bad friend, I know!

"Well, what do I do? I look terrible!" I quietly complain to her, gesturing to how I look right now in my extra large shirt and short shorts, not to mention the mess of hair upon my head.

Mom looks around, before smiling wryly back at the door. "I'm sure your friend wouldn't mind coming in and sitting for a cup of tea while you get yourself ready?" Shaking my head, I face palm as my mom hurries back to the door.

Opening it, she greets Tamaki in, asking him to take off his shoes. He looks around in awe at my mediocre home, before looking up at me, but I'm already at the top step and scurrying around the corner. I look horrific.

Peaking around, I watch as my mom talks to him happily, before telling him to sit in the living room while she goes to make some tea or something. He's so tall and handsome, he looks so out of place in my house... Looking around, he follows my mom's orders and goes into my living room.

Sighing, I return to my room. Stripping down, I get ready and hurriedly take a brief shower. After washing, I get dressed into a cute outfit. Drying my hair, I clip a section of my fringe back and then proceed to brush my teeth.

Going back downstairs, I find my mom chatting to Tamaki, showing him pictures of me when I was little.

"Oh Aika, look at how cute you look in this picture!" Tamaki cheers excitedly, showing me a photo of when I was about six, with ice cream all over my face. Shaking my head, I take the frame from him and place it on the fireplace where it belongs.

"Mom, why do you always have to embarrass me?" I laugh slightly.

She shrugs, smiling. "It's my job, isn't it?"

"You know you don't have to. Anyway, are you ready to go?" Asking Tamaki, I tap my foot gently on the carpet. My mom begins to tidy up the tea cups that they drank out of and leaves the room.

"But I wanna look at more pictures of little Aika!" He whines, and I sigh. "Okay, fine. Shall we go?" Nodding, I walk towards where we leave our shoes, and Tamaki follows me. We put on our shoes, and he leads me to the long black car outside my driveway. Normally, I'd be squealing right now, but I guess as of recently, I'm just getting used to these things...

Elegantly, Tamaki's driver comes round and opens the door for us. Tamaki gestures for me to enter first, and I sit inside. He follows me, and sits beside me before smiling goofily.

The driver then begins escorting us through the busy streets of Tokyo. Even at eight o'clock on Saturday, people are out and busy as ever. After being stuck in a half hour traffic jam, the car stops. We are shown out of the car, and I'm met with a zoo.