Prolouge

Prolouge~~~

We create our own destiny....

A girl named Ember Ice Blevins, a girl destined to make someone's life worst and bring the hell onto him, literally.

A girl destined to ruin and set in fire the world. Destined to lead a group that will fight till their last breaths.

Destiny chose her, destiny knows her, and destiny is on her hands.

Things that is happening in their lives is just base on how she manipulate it. She makes her own destiny.

A girl destined to set the world into the fire, set everything into the fire like a living hell. Literally.

Peoples dont understand her purpose. Together with her family and a boy destined to be her husband, they possessed important roles.

Peoples dont understand them. Ice and her lover is just created for only one purpose. To bring pain, suffer, regrets and a complete destruction of the world and to bring back the chaos and make a way for the demons to arise. When the time comes they need to do that, and they fulfill their mission, all of them will going to be gone, no traces will left, no one knows that they existed.

She is Ember Ice Blevins, together with her friends, they will make the world an abyss and will set it on fire. They will try to change their destinies...

Touch her and you will die....

**********************

Im so sorry, I've been deleted the first part, I accidentally deleted it. Ugh! What a big suck!