3

---

okay, maybe talking to jaebum was going to be harder then youngjae thought. throughout the night youngjae tried to get jaebums attention, but it didnt work out a lot. jaebum ignored youngjae like it was no problem, and it kinda hurt youngjae.

it was finally around midnight and the team, plus kunpimook and youngjae, had gone home. kunpimook was lucky to get jacksons number, plus a kiss on the cheek, youngjae ? not even a goodbye. youngjae sighed as he drove kunpimook home, the younger noticing and feeling bad. youngjae was a good guy, if only jaebum could actually pay some attention to him.. then it hit him.

>>jackson ?? i need your help ;^;

whats up cutie ?<<

>>youngjae is really bummed cuz he thinks hes not 

good enough for jaebum.. can you help me out ?

hm.. well tomorrow is a short practice. <<

i could tell jaebum someone really wants to learn batting from him ? ,':)<<

>>perfect ! those two can bond then !

and maybe they cal actually talk !

thank you jackson ! :)

ofc ! anything to help ! <3 see you soon <<

the next day at practice, youngjae ran a bit late, which was actually okay. practice ended early and it was only jaebum left on the field, kicking the dirt around as youngjae raised an eyebrow, fiddling with his fingers as he walked out to the field as jaebum then looked at the others direction.

"hey water boy ! how much longer are you going to take ?" youngjae sighed as he heard the name water boy. 'of course' he thought, he rolled his eyes then looking around, seeing it was only him and jaebum in the field- well.

"do you think they can see us ?" kunpimook asked as he slightly looked up, peaking over the foam borders in the bleachers as jackson pulled him back down in hiding. "positive ! we just gotta keep out heads down and our voices low as jaebum and youngjae bond." jackson nodded as he turned his head to kunpimook, the younger smiling in happiness as he looked at jacksons handsome face.

"so youre the one who wanted a baseball lesson ?" jaebum asked as he crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow as youngjae was just as confused as jaebum. youngjae never asked for a lesson from jaebum, but hey, this is the first time jaebums actually noticed him, he wasnt complaining.

"yeah.. also, my name is youngjae, not water boy." youngjae said with a nod as jaebum just raised his eyebrows at the other. "yeah okay, whatever. anyways, come on to home base" jaebum stated as he held the bat over his right shoulder, youngjae sighing as he crossed his arms and followed behind jaebum.

jaebum handed youngjae a baseball cap, the younger of the jaes putting it on as jaebum then showed youngjae the proper stance, way to swing a bat, anything you could think of. jaebum pitched as youngjae would swing the bat, and to jaebums surprise, youngjae was actually quite good.

after about 30 minutes, the two had finished up, all sweaty and exhausted from the lesson. youngjae took off his cap as his hair as messy, along with jaebum as the two then went to the locker room. youngjae walked over to the sink as he splashed some water on his face as he coughed a bit, then turning around as his widened his eyes to see a shirtless and sweaty jaebum.

he felt his face heat up, jaebums body was toned and basically perfect. youngjae cleared his throat as he looked away, jaebum chuckling at the other as he slipped on a muscle shirt, then pushing his damped hair back as he put his cap back on.

"you know, you could drool over me if you want, all the fans do" jaebum said in a cocky tone as youngjae turned his head back to face the other properly. 'man, jaebum is really full of himself' youngjae thought to himself, i mean, hes im jaebum, hes basically the perfect human being.

youngjae was still quiet as jaebum continued to look at the other, smirking a bit as he walked up to the younger, placing his fingers under youngjaes chin as he examined the others features. 'cute nose, adorable features, lush lips' jaebum thought to himself as he could see the nervousness in youngjae.

"you know.. youre actually quite cute, i should really pay more attention to you, youngjae" jaebum said, his voice made youngjae shake and become even more nervous then he already was. jackson did mention jaebum has never been in a relationship, what if hes just a big playboy ? 

just then, jaebum leaned forwards to youngjae, placing a long kiss on his forehead as youngjae shut his eyes tightly. his stomach was filled with butterflies and he could honestly throw up right now of how nervous he was. after a few more seconds, jaebum pulled away and smirked at the other. 

"ill see you at the next game, have my water ready... i might be thirsty for more then that actually" with that jaebum winked at the other, walking out of the locker room as he left youngjae there confused and very flustered. 

"i-" youngjae said to himself as he then felt himself choke a bit. 'yup, theres the vomit' he said to himself as he rushed to the nearest stall. the door then opened as kunpimook and jackson walked in, hearing the gagging and sounds of of the toilet water splashing as the two boys widened their eyes.

"u-um.. youngjae ?" kunpimook spoke out as he heard youngjae breathe heavily, then coughing roughly. "b-bam ?-" youngjae cut himself off as he threw up again, kunpimook and jackson running over to the slightly open stall as the gagged a bit seeing the sight of youngjae vomiting. kunpimook knelt down beside his best friend as he rubbed youngjaes back. after a few more vomit sessions, youngjae finally was able to clean himself up as he talked to kunpimook and jackson at the nearest coffee shop.

"so.. basically jaebum kissed your forehead.. then you threw up ?" jackson asked in confirmation, raising an eyebrow as youngjae nodded awkwardly, jackson frowning and feeling bad for the other. "aw hyung ! its okay ! at least jaebum didnt see you ?" kunpimook asked as youngjae shook his head, taking a sip from his coffee.

"next time.. i need to lay off the soft pretzels.." youngjae sighed as jackson and kunpimook looked at each other, then at youngjae. "jae.. we need to tell you something" kunpimook started out as yongjae raised an eyebrow, taking a sip from his coffee, then spitting it out as he heard what kunpimook and jackson were saying.

"you set that up !? i-i was so nervous throughout the whole thing ! i couldve actually vomited on jaebum !" youngjae scolded the two as they felt bad and looked down, apologizing as youngjae sighed. "its not worth it.. i think jaebum is just a big playboy.. you said it yourself jackson, hes never even been in a relationship"

jackson shook his head a she started talking, attempting to encourage the other. "no no ! youngjae keep trying ! even is he is a playboy, try and get him to change ! hes a big narcissist yeah, but maybe you can be the one to make him actually open up more ?" jackson really didnt want to see the other give up, he could see how lonely youngjae was and he really wanted to help. the raven sighed as he took another sip of his coffee, looking at the two in front of him.

"just remind me not to eat soft pretzels before talking to jaebum, and were all good..."

---